[Q] Help with Tethering for xperia z

Search This thread

MrxBelly

Jun 13, 2014
I just recently rooted my xperia z and got the trevemod for it. I tried using it with different settings, but nothing works. It would just keep saying "starting tethering" and would be stuck on the screen for ages. I tried leaving my phone there by itself for 30 minutes and it would still say that. If I don't put any settings on it would actually go pass the starting tethering text, but not tether. I'm just wondering if anyone could help me with this issue by telling me if trevemod is compatible with xperia z, tell me there settings, or perhaps point me in the direction of a tethering mod that is compatible with the xperia z. Thank you for your time.

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014
I just recently rooted my xperia z and got the trevemod for it. I tried using it with different settings, but nothing works. It would just keep saying "starting tethering" and would be stuck on the screen for ages. I tried leaving my phone there by itself for 30 minutes and it would still say that. If I don't put any settings on it would actually go pass the starting tethering text, but not tether. I'm just wondering if anyone could help me with this issue by telling me if trevemod is compatible with xperia z, tell me there settings, or perhaps point me in the direction of a tethering mod that is compatible with the xperia z. Thank you for your time.

This forum will be more relevant for your issue :good: