AX3L_WM6_WWE_v3.1.2c FULL & LITE (25-10-07)

Search This thread

VirtualM

May 27, 2007
yeah! no battery problems anymore.....maybe....

I've tested only on a 2/2.5G data-connection and after disconnect, no problem appears!

If it's based on lvsw rom then because of disconnect bug the problem is still pressent.
Just tested with battery status.

on idle without connection i have ~65 mA and with light off ~21 mA
after disconnect in idle ~120 mA and with light off 80 mA.

VM

AX3L

May 24, 2005
Italy
If it's based on lvsw rom then because of disconnect bug the problem is still pressent.

VM

have you tried the "improve-battery-life" trick explained in the 1st post (now is included in my newest v2.0 rom) ????

VirtualM

May 27, 2007
have you tried the "improve-battery-life" trick explained in the 1st post (now is included in my newest v2.0 rom) ????

There is no use because i didn't do anything else but making gprs connection. Rebooting phone module solve the problem. This is a known bug in both mun and lvsw ROM.

VM

Moaske

Dec 4, 2006
Tilburg - Netherlands

VM

Now THAT is the answer i was looking for.... Too bad...; that means i won't reflash WM6 shortly...
But the problem gets even more odd: since i'm back on WM5 (official HTC GPS ROM), i noticed that there's also a little drain after a datasession on this OS... Before 3G it hovers around 70mA (BL at 40%), and after a session it's around 95mA (BL at 40%)...
Not as dramatic as WM6, but WM5 certainly ain't free of this bug...

Maybe this helps the ROM-cookers ! :D

riddick50

Jun 16, 2007
I have a question, I like the new version but how do i get the icons back on the main screen? with version 2 they have disappeared.

zohaer21

Nov 23, 2004
where is the d/l link.. the first page links xxx dont work and the stich.com opens techie at heart web page???
am i missing something????