1. We need a "little bit" more information about this project
2. The kernel is GPL protected, need the source (to identify what is your work and who worked with the kernel earlier)
3. The "original development" section need at least one idea what not exists on this device.
4. The "GPU overclock": with the msm7x27 SoC, the GPU clock is LOCKED, always run on the axi bus speed, you can't set it separately. You can set the GPU speed if you play with the axi bus speed in the acpuclock.c, but this is not a new idea.
5. The overclock of the GPU in our msm7227 SoC is theoretically unusable, because our adreno200 is cpu limited in most case. Just check the same gpu in the qsd8250, and you can see, with more powerful cpu this gpu can perform much better (on same clock)
This is NOT an offense, I just point to some thing before tons of idiot questions arrived about the project.
So, better if you correct the opening post and give the required informations, and folloew the forum rules (before you get a warning from a moderator, for example: due the missing sources)
PS.: you can cut the ramdisk from the precompiled nAa-06 kernel. I you have the knowledge to make new gpu overclock method, this is easy work...
PS.2.: Okay, just find the lz4 header in the kernel.sin, and delete everything before this and you can get the original nAa-06 ramdisk
Last note: maybe I wrote incorrect informations, the more experienced members/developers can correct it.
EDIT: the to overclock the gpu on all xperias is nonsence, because the xperia family have different gpus.
(the most is adreno powered, but the phones with novathor SoC have Mali 400MP, or the xperia C have PowerVRSGX544)