[TWRP] Red Theme for TWRP

Search This thread

Skizzy034

Mar 10, 2010
Amsterdam, NY
www.facebook.com
I made a red theme for the TWRP recovery. I'm using it right now on 2.2.2.0 but it should work on 2.3+. To install, just download the zip and rename it to ui.zip then place it in this path /sdcard/TWRP/THEME/ui.zip. If there isn't a THEME folder in the TWRP folder then just create one.

If you guys want me to do more colors just let me know. I don't know how to take a screenshot of the recovery so I can't post any. Trust me, it looks pretty cool lol.

Red TWRP Theme

Spankly

Jun 19, 2011
in a house
Testing now on twrp 2.3.1

*Edit- Love the colors and couldn't have picked em better myself!!!!! :highfive: Glad to see some color being put into this awesome recovery!!!!

Last edited:
E

E.Cadro

Skizz I love this!!!
Thanks man for the share :beer:

Sent from my Nocturnalized One XL using Forum Runner

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
I made a red theme for the TWRP recovery. I'm using it right now on 2.2.2.0 but it should work on 2.3+. To install, just download the zip and rename it to ui.zip then place it in this path /sdcard/TWRP/THEME/ui.zip. If there isn't a THEME folder in the TWRP folder then just create one.

If you guys want me to do more colors just let me know. I don't know how to take a screenshot of the recovery so I can't post any. Trust me, it looks pretty cool lol.

Red TWRP Theme

Edit : delete

Last edited:

the-blind-bandit

Apr 20, 2011
dead

Red TWRP Theme

Could you upload a new link, I really want to try this.

the-blind-bandit

Apr 20, 2011
Do you know how I can get this to work on my phone, I just put it on my friends and now wish I had it.

Sent from a twelve year old kid on his EVO 3D

Top Liked Posts