[TUTORIAL] how to fix google play (492) error
tHIS IS NOT FOUNDED BY ME
just follow these steps.
original post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=44868197
Have found a way to fix the Cache error (that will fix the Play-Store bug too).
Before flashing the CM-Based ROM you want, follow this (doesn't care which ROM you are on):
1. Download this and put it into your SD-Card.
2. Go into CWM Recovery and flash the downloaded file.
3. Press Next until there's a screen where you can select between EXT4 and RFS.
4. Select RFS and press Next until it finishes.
5. Now format /system, /data, /cache and wipe data.
6. Now Reboot Recovery and flash the ROM.
And your Play-Store should work fully, doesn't matter which Baseband you use.
Some people trying to find how to solve this problem via google. so just some tags:
GOOGLE PLAY (492) FIX MARKET UPDATE HOW TO SOLVED FIXED ANDROID ROOT RECOVERY FLASH