Back Button Not Working

Search This thread

nimixes

Aug 17, 2008
Riverside california
Never had this issue however maybe provide additional details like custom rom? Rooted? I used to have a similar issue with I717 AT&T note 1 however after testing I concluded the rom was causing this issue

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda premium

Reactions: butchieboy

abalian

May 20, 2014
Mine stopped working last night. Menu key works fine. Both menu and back key work with S-Pen. Both work normally in recovery, so I presume it's not a hardware issue. I tried reflashing bootloader, ROM, factory reset. Nothing.

I'm wondering if a certain gesture turned it off (like a hard off)? My finger slid on the Back key maybe also Menu key, S Finder opened up for some reason, and it stopped working. Any hidden combination of gestures, touches, button presses that do this? Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Reactions: asharpe

LoquitoCalle27

Jun 19, 2016
Never had this issue however maybe provide additional details like custom rom? Rooted? I used to have a similar issue with I717 AT&T note 1 however after testing I concluded the rom was causing this issue

Has anyone found a solution for this? If I downgrade to 4.4 the back button works. If I upgrade to 5.0 the back button only works with the stylus. Thanks.

Wichitamann

Jul 28, 2017
Would you press *#2663# and tell me what you show under TSP FW? see if the phones touch key FW version is same as Parts touch key FW, try to update all of them if its work great if not let me know so we can upgrade your keys. I just fixed mine with upgrading my keys.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In the settings menu under the device accessibility, do you have interaction control on or off?

Mine stopped working last night. Menu key works fine. Both menu and back key work with S-Pen. Both work normally in recovery, so I presume it's not a hardware issue. I tried reflashing bootloader, ROM, factory reset. Nothing.

I'm wondering if a certain gesture turned it off (like a hard off)? My finger slid on the Back key maybe also Menu key, S Finder opened up for some reason, and it stopped working. Any hidden combination of gestures, touches, button presses that do this? Any help would be appreciated.

TIA