(CAMERA MOD] Jishnu's Camera Mod for LG G3 [V2 Added!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

raakaysh

Jan 15, 2009
Nowhere in India
Hi friends,

Just discovered an excellent camera mod for the G3 by Jishnu. I tried his mod earlier on the LG G2 and his new mod for the G3 works well too.

Jishnu's camera mod V2 with fixed bitrate: [[/url] (please see the original post link)

iI am only sharing the mod! All credits to Jishnu for the awesome mod! G3's camera is so fantastic now! To make request or report a bug, post a comment on the OP.

Just flash the mod zip file via CWM/TWRP, or extract the zip, push the files to system/etc and system/priv-app folder and fix permissions.

Note: After flashing the mod, please check the bitrates of your images and videos too!

[/URL].

P.S.- I was told by a member that JISHNU has been banned here. If the mods think that the camera mod does not deserve a place here, please remove it.

Last edited by a moderator:

hawkstwelve

Jun 13, 2013
Seattle
I can confirm this is working on TMO D851. Awesome MOD. Thanks Jishnu!

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lennyuk

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2010
Suffolk, England
Just as a heads up, this app has been posted a few times on XDA and every time it has it has been removed shortly thereafter - I do not know why.

ehmjay

Mar 13, 2011
Milan
v2 is available, are you sure we are allowed to post it here? they said its exclusive in that site :-?
y8ura6aj.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

working 60fps https

Last edited by a moderator:

ehmjay

Mar 13, 2011
Milan
manual install. make sure permissions are set correctly. try using root explorer coz i used that. before rebooting double check the permissions, exit root explorer and re open it to check if the permission stick.

Upstreammiami

Jun 8, 2010
Davie
manual install. make sure permissions are set correctly. try using root explorer coz i used that. before rebooting double check the permissions, exit root explorer and re open it to check if the permission stick.

Check with the vlc app if it says 60fps maybe it's just the app... Please

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends,

Just discovered an excellent camera mod for the G3 by Jishnu. I tried his mod earlier on the LG G2 and his new mod for the G3 works well too.

Jishnu's camera mod V2 with fixed bitrate: [[/url] (please see the original post link)

iI am only sharing the mod! All credits to Jishnu for the awesome mod! G3's camera is so fantastic now! To make request or report a bug, post a comment on the OP.

Just flash the mod zip file via CWM/TWRP, or extract the zip, push the files to system/etc and system/priv-app folder and fix permissions.

Note: After flashing the mod, please check the bitrates of your images and videos too!

[/URL].

P.S.- I was told by a member that JISHNU has been banned here. If the mods think that the camera mod does not deserve a place here, please remove it.
    Did you get permission for posting this because jishnu got banned and me asking for this camera mod in the q&a section resulted into the thread being closed by a mod(I think jishnu broke a rule or something)
    Edit: link to mod post to my question >>>HERE<<<

I don't have any idea if there is something bad about this mod and if it trespasses any XDA rule, moderators are free to remove it. I just found a good thing and thought it worth sharing with others.
    Gonna try it now

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    im on stock and rooted version too.
    THere you go from my D850

Make sure you change the config file and take off the .bak

https://www.

Side note I get the option for 60fps - I'll take some video and check it out when I get home and verify if true 60fps

25g77nm.png

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

I Clicked on the V1 link from droid reviews and when it downloaded it said it was a V2 Zip

I went ahead and did the work and as you can see above, I get the option for 60FHD
    yeah it was the v2 of the v1 version, not the real updated v2, but it works (he removed the link to the real v2 coz someone said it was not working,). you can check by looking at the upload date :) btw, on v2 he fixed the slowmo vid,.