HTC One X/XL case from Speck - Vote!!

Search This thread

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Can somebody with the black & white speck case post pics with there phone inside. I'm really interested in the case but don't want to spend near $40 bucks if i can see how the phone looks with the case inside.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Can you post some pics?

I'm a case JUNKIE. I know i've had over 200 cases in the past 3-4 years. The White Speck is easily one of my favorites. It feels great in the hand. Feels great on the ear (The otterbox i got with the phone actually hurts my ear) Its very strong and thin. I dont think it'll have any problems keeping it protected from a fall. The white looks great with the white phone. Every charger i have used (4) has fit without a problem. I love this case! Buy one!
IMAG0259.jpg
IMAG0260.jpg
IMAG0262.jpg
IMAG0261.jpg
IMAG0263.jpg
IMAG0265.jpg
IMAG0267.jpg
IMAG0266.jpg
IMAG0271.jpg
IMAG0272.jpg

This is the otterbox i ordered with the phone, i like the protection but strangely it's really uncomfortable on my ear.
IMAG0278.jpg
IMAG0274.jpg
IMAG0277.jpg

Link to Google+ Album with higher quality pics if needed. https://plus.google.com/photos/1001...s/5740405804455747425?authkey=CMaYxaKQ2dPZ3wE

Last edited:
Reactions: ECEXCURSION

polarbearmc

May 17, 2006
Las Vegas
www.bydavidrosen.com
i got the black & white speck case yesterday. i love how it looks and feels but i might return it because it makes the buttons hard to push. also the sides kinda poke out a bit (not unlike the way a droid razr looks)... probably going to return it unless i can get used to the power button. also my car's auxilary port cable won't fit into the headphone hole with the case over it.

verks

Jan 21, 2006
Cleveland, Oh
I'm a case JUNKIE. I know i've had over 200 cases in the past 3-4 years. The White Speck is easily one of my favorites. It feels great in the hand. Feels great on the ear (The otterbox i got with the phone actually hurts my ear) Its very strong and thin. I dont think it'll have any problems keeping it protected from a fall. The white looks great with the white phone. Every charger i have used (4) has fit without a problem. I love this case! Buy one!
IMAG0259.jpg
IMAG0260.jpg
IMAG0262.jpg
IMAG0261.jpg
IMAG0263.jpg
IMAG0265.jpg
IMAG0267.jpg
IMAG0266.jpg
IMAG0271.jpg
IMAG0272.jpg

This is the otterbox i ordered with the phone, i like the protection but strangely it's really uncomfortable on my ear.
IMAG0278.jpg
IMAG0274.jpg
IMAG0277.jpg

Link to Google+ Album with higher quality pics if needed. https://plus.google.com/photos/1001...s/5740405804455747425?authkey=CMaYxaKQ2dPZ3wE

I bought this case and love it. It is not to bulky, has a nice grip and feel in the hand. A+ in my book.

I also got the invisible shield. Both work great together. It was just a little work getting it into the case with the shield on and not having the shield come off.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011

What about the camera protection with the Speck? I like the protection it seems to have the Otter for the camera, Do you feel the camera is exposed in case it drops with the Speck?

BoystownLive

Nov 10, 2010
Chicago
Added 6 votes.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

What about the camera protection with the Speck? I like the protection it seems to have the Otter for the camera, Do you feel the camera is exposed in case it drops with the Speck?

I tried this one on my phone at AT&T but I didn't purchase it yet because I was going to wait and see what else is out there. To answer your question on covering the camera I think they did a great job. It stays out of the way of the lens and the flash but is fat enough to cover the metal around the lens incase it's dropped. This should keep the metallic area from getting scratched.

After seeing what's available right now in the market for this phone I'm running back to AT&T to pick up this white Speck.

Last edited:
Reactions: elbermu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got the same one. I love that its keeps the screen and camera off the table when I set it down. Digging the grips too.

I have no problem putting the charger in. You might want to check that it's in all the way.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yea, I just had to wear it in. Goes right in now
    Can somebody with the black & white speck case post pics with there phone inside. I'm really interested in the case but don't want to spend near $40 bucks if i can see how the phone looks with the case inside.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Can you post some pics?

IMAG0259.jpg
    IMAG0260.jpg
    IMAG0262.jpg
    IMAG0261.jpg
    IMAG0263.jpg
    IMAG0265.jpg
    IMAG0267.jpg
    IMAG0266.jpg
    IMAG0271.jpg
    IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg
    IMAG0274.jpg
    IMAG0277.jpg

Added 6 votes.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

I tried this one on my phone at AT&T but I didn't purchase it yet because I was going to wait and see what else is out there. To answer your question on covering the camera I think they did a great job. It stays out of the way of the lens and the flash but is fat enough to cover the metal around the lens incase it's dropped. This should keep the metallic area from getting scratched.

After seeing what's available right now in the market for this phone I'm running back to AT&T to pick up this white Speck.