I got a G900H galaxy s5

Search This thread

blizzybad

Oct 31, 2012
Timisoara
I have a G900H galaxy S5 variant with the THR code in Kies, seems is iran software, is stock unrooted. What firmware can i put on it? i heard i can use EGYPT stock firmware also, seems i don't find the stock IRAN firmware on sammobile.com and can't find it here also. Can anyone tell me if i flash with odin another country's Firmware for the G900H, is ok right??

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
I have a G900H galaxy S5 variant with the THR code in Kies, seems is iran software, is stock unrooted. What firmware can i put on it? i heard i can use EGYPT stock firmware also, seems i don't find the stock IRAN firmware on sammobile.com and can't find it here also. Can anyone tell me if i flash with odin another country's Firmware for the G900H, is ok right??

Did you successfully flash another country's firmware? As I'm not using Kies, I'm not even sure which country it comes from! I'm a little worried about baseband being different in different countries.

Came across this, which suggests it might not work in the first place: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53721117&postcount=5

Last edited:

blizzybad

Oct 31, 2012
Timisoara
I flashed with odin a firmware for g900h from south africa that looked to me it had kinda same csc letters. Worked fine and now i have latest software for my phone. Kies recognise it also. All ok. No problem with modem or basebands or anything. My phone is carrier free so unlocked.

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com

My S5 is also THR, so I looked-up sammobile for firmwares with PDA:NCI, PHONE: NCI and CSC: NCH.

Found Irak and Egypt to match those and both have the NE2 update available. Not sure I'll proceed with this considering some users reported bricked device and had to find the appropriate firmware. What if there are none for this country?

blizzybad

Oct 31, 2012
Timisoara
I wonder where to get the original thr firmware also. I flashed as i mentioned and all working great

blizzybad

Oct 31, 2012
Timisoara
South america i think. I found one that matched my csc letters, allmost. Check for the one for you.

blizzybad

Oct 31, 2012
Timisoara
Same, I flashed a CSC-matching firmware and no problems ;)

I checked now, i got the south africa firmware NE2. Can you tell me wich one did u flash? and btw, check your accesories settings, do you have the unlock setting for the s-view case in there?? i seem to miss that. dunno if i should reflash or factory reset.

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
I checked now, i got the south africa firmware NE2. Can you tell me wich one did u flash? and btw, check your accesories settings, do you have the unlock setting for the s-view case in there?? i seem to miss that. dunno if i should reflash or factory reset.

Flashed MID country, but no unlock setting for s-view case. Not sure I had this option before though? Don't have the s-view case either, maybe that option shows up when the case is there?

burner07

Dec 31, 2010
same THR csc ... installed russia didn`t work ... it worked with IUS (Mexico) is it fake ?

blizzybad

Oct 31, 2012
Timisoara
can't be if it worked with the original samsung firmware....i managed to flash 3 or 4 different firmwares, seems some work better then others. i flashed the June update NE2, works better.

burner07

Dec 31, 2010
what csc?

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

can't be if it worked with the original samsung firmware....i managed to flash 3 or 4 different firmwares, seems some work better then others. i flashed the June update NE2, works better.

what csc?

A

apsanchezs

Too late but maybe this is a help for other persons, You can flash: THR, ACR,MID,XSG,PAK,EGY,XFA,AFG,TMC,TUN ; All this firmwares are the same. Install "Phone Info app" to see the codes that you can flash. For Lollipop I have flashed Panama (TPA) and works ok.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JDI MID