unexpected error message

Search This thread

bulldogs195461

May 14, 2014
i seem to get this message regularly when viewing vids on facebook,"an unexpected error occured"does anyone else get this occassionally,was basically just wondering about it
cheers john

kbroh

Jul 1, 2014
Possible FIX

i seem to get this message regularly when viewing vids on facebook,"an unexpected error occured"does anyone else get this occassionally,was basically just wondering about it
cheers john

Yes, that has happened before. Actually it did to me two days ago. Also, I started getting undue lag issues and processing speeds seemed tamed. I fixed this by a full reset of the tablet.

Do you use third party apk stores? Aptoide or Blackmarket? If so, you could have unknowingly installed an apk with a laced sniffing packet (in a sense a virus that wares down the cpu/gpu on certain uses). Its fairly common then what you think.
IF NOT,
Have you updated software, restored system apps, performed a titanium backup restore? This can mess with the issue you reported as well.

Hope this helps. At least you know a hardware issue would be the last of your concerns:p