[Q] ROM PORT FAIL Mokee 4.4.2 "unfortunately system.ui has crashed"

Search This thread

Soureen

Mar 21, 2013
Siliguri
I am trying to Port the Mokee 4.4.2 and have become some what successful as it boots... but my story ends there it self !! :crying:

After it boots at the first screen itself a Pop up appears mentioning that " Unfortunately , the process com.android.systemui has stopped "

I have tried replacing the SystemUI.apk but still the problem persists !

I have tried searching for help in the forums but didn't find anything that could help me

PLEASE HELP ASAP

afi1982

Aug 7, 2009
I am trying to Port the Mokee 4.4.2 and have become some what successful as it boots... but my story ends there it self !! :crying:

After it boots at the first screen itself a Pop up appears mentioning that " Unfortunately , the process com.android.systemui has stopped "

I have tried replacing the SystemUI.apk but still the problem persists !

I have tried searching for help in the forums but didn't find anything that could help me

PLEASE HELP ASAP

there is some .so files inside the lib directory that you need to copy to your base rom.

arshjatt

Dec 30, 2017
Dear Sir,
i ported ios 8 (mt6582) & install it in karbonn Titanium S4 Plus(mt6582) via twrp that is also a ported twrp by me , & file flash successfully but when it power on it there are many massages shown again & again that "unfortunately process com.android.systemui has stopped." & it pop up again & again so plz tell me how i can fix this reply fast plzz. my email for contact : arshtube4712@gmail.com
And another problem when i off screen by power button then it never wakes up by again taping power button then i have to restart it . plz help,,,, i port this rom very difficultly plzz help me.

And it dont fixed by replace the libandroidfw.so

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts