***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

Search This thread

ANDREI94.

Jul 11, 2021
Hello.
I wave an Xperia x10i with stock rom but rooted with old recovery instaled, I want to instal FeraLab Rom but i donț know exactly wow to do. I dont have a good flashtool or CWM 6 Recovery instaled. It is posible to help me? Please!
Best regards!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Do everything at your own risk!

= Welcome =

Welcome to FeraLab Official thread! FeraLab is aftermarket Android firmware, which offers you a lot of features, updates and improvements, not found in original stock firmware build. FeraLab firmware is free and it always will be free. Bring new life to your smartphone, install FeraLab firmware - break the limits!

Intro:
    Feel free to do critics, suggestions or anything else in our discussion thread. If you have a problem or quetion or something, before you do, I suggest you to read XDA Rules. Now tighten your belts - we're going to fly at the speed of light! :)

Extra Info:
    Latest screenshots of firmware will be always available HERE.
    Q&A and Troubleshooting post HERE - Must read!.
    Optimized apps & games HERE.
    Latest changelog will be always available HERE.
    Source code is HERE.

Features list:
    For info about kernel, please visit THIS thread.
    • later please..

Installation:
    If you have locked bootoader - ignore first step, you already have latest kernel built-in ROM package. You may probably want to install LB kernel if you don't have CWM6 recovery.
    ROM will wipe your data, be warned.

-> Get FeraKenel v25 and install it.
    -> Boot-up to CWM6 Recovery & just straightly install ROM following AROMA installation wizard.
    -> After installation, boot your phone, pass setup wizard and wait 2 minutes. Reboot again.
    -> On second boot wait not less than 2 minutes again & reboot.
    -> Done. Do a reboot after you configured your phone. Hit 'Thanks' button and rate this thread if you like my work or consider donating me to let me to have a good dinner. :good:

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. And thanks to all dev's, whose work I used in my firmware. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people! Peace out!

***FeraLab***

WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Your post will be ignored/deleted if you ask things, that are already described on web-site, so please be carefull!
    Peace. FeraVolt :)