Gameloft Games working version #s (now with Market Versions!!!)

Search This thread

gallahad2000

Jul 9, 2009
after eidting my build.prop to samsung galaxy tab and using the imei generator, it seemed that my market is not showing any gameloft games at all even when i've clear market data and cache plus rebooting my nook.

Anyone faced this problem before? How can i resolve it?
You may need to additionally change the fingerprint:
ro.build.fingerprint=google/passion/passion:2.3.6/GRK39F/189904:user/release-keys

explorer-10

Dec 28, 2010
L.A.
I can't seem to get fast 5 to work. It only plays the gameloft intro with sounds and no image. After that, it just stays and doesn't advance. Using version 1.0.9. Build.prop is set to use samsung GT-I9000. I'm on aokp krylon360 rom, oc'ed to 1.2 ghz

Hephaestus_

Jul 22, 2012
Wow... After reading through this thread and installing a few games, I can't help but notice how completely ghetto all of this is. XD. In fact, this is so ghetto that it makes me just want to just take my nook to the local Barnes and Nobles, sit right by the staff, wipe out my mechanical keyboard and mouse and attach it through USB Host mode to my nook, and just start gaming. ;P. Just to prove how wickedly awesome the members of this forum are, and how dev. mods have transformed the nook from a simple e-reader into a kickass android tablet. Thanks devs. for everything ;P

Sent from my GT-I9000(Nook Color CM9 in disguise ..shhh) using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No more scouring the darkened alleys of the internet looking for that one version of A6HD_Galaxy_r4z0r_v1.9.4.2.5.apk that will install and load without crashing back to earth once it figures out that your android tablet is just an ereader in disguise. With IMEI patch, build.prop set to galaxy tab, LCD density to 160 and you can download your games from market like a regular joe. Also they seem to all download data, run without CF3D and are more or less guaranteed not to contain malware/keyloggers or cause your ISP to send you a cease and desist letter.

If you can't get the market route to work, make sure to pay for the apps through HERE(Only $1-2). Support your developers!

Gameloft apps that are working from market: Get an IMEI/patch your build.prop with the app HERE! Use THESE settings.
    With IMEI/build.prop and retail apks: (galaxy tab versions)

From market: (seems to require IMEI, build.prop and LCD density).
    9mm HD v1.0.1
    Asphalt 5 Free HD v3.4.2doesn't fill screen, buttons are out of place
    Asphalt 6 HD v1.0.8
    Backstab HD v1.2.5
    Blockbreaker 3 HD v1.3.2
    Brothers in Arms 2 HD v.1.0.5
    GT Racing HD v1.4.0
    Let's Golf 3 HD v1.0.2
    Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus HD v1.2.6
    Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD v1.0.1
    NFL Pro 2012 v1.1.0
    NOVA 2 HD v1.0.2

One's that have worked from gameloft.com apks (version # not known):
    dungeon hunter
    fast 5 (slow)
    let's golf
    Let's Golf 3
    sacred odyssey
    shadow guardian (slow)

With hacked .apks: (some require Chainfire3D, find HERE, Plugins are found HERE)
    9mm v1.0.0 (CF3D-qualcomm, reduce texture quality/size)
    Asphalt 5 v3.1.8 (reported:does not fix screen, compat settings not help)
    Asphalt 6 1.0.4 xperia arc version (works perfectly with CF3d-qualcomm), 3.2.2 Galaxy S
    Assassin's Creed 1.0.2 (does not fill screen, compat settings not help)
    Backstab 1.2.2, 1.2.4 (requires build.prop editing found HERE)
    Brother in Arms 2 3.0.8 and 3.1.0 (lags when things get busy in game and the audio messes up so you have to pause and resume to fix)
    Dungeon Hunter 3.4.7(doesn't seem to work anymore)
    Eternal Legacy 1.0.7 Acer or HTC Desire/Bravo versions (CF3d-qualcomm), 1.0.7 Galaxy S version (no CF3d ;))
    GT Racing 3.2.8
    Gangstar: west coast hustle 3.4.0, 3.4.7
    Hawx 3.3.7
    Hero of Sparta 3.1.2; 3.2.1; 3.2.6; 3.2.7; 3.3.0; and 3.4.8
    Modern Combat: Sandstorm Version#? (awaiting details)
    Modern Combat 2 3.3.0 (crosshair is off) 3.0.4 (with CF3d-tegra, works great) 3.0.8 (works great)
    NFS Shift 1.0.4 and 1.0.6
    NOVA 3.1.0; 3.4.2; 3.5.0-SGS version (stretched to fill screen, compatibility mode off)
    NOVA 2 SGS version (slow unless you use 16bit textures in CF3d, drains battery VERY quickly, possibly damaging it)
    NOVA 2 milestone version (low resolution), 1.0.3 Desire (CF3d/qualcomm)
    Order and Chaos 1.0.2, 1.0.4 (with edited build.prop)****These no longer work due to GL requiring a new version to connect***
    Rainbow Six HD 1.0.1
    Sacred Odyssey 1.0.0 galaxy tab
    Shadow Guardian 1.0.2 (requires chainfire and powerVR)
    Shrek Cart 3.1.1 qualcomm (does not fill screen, compat settings not help)
    Spiderman galaxy tab GTP1000 version (fullscreen on CM 7.0.3, not work on CM7.1)
    Starfront 1.0.6 Galaxy S 1.0.7 Galaxy S (may not work anymore)
    The Settlers 1.0.3
    UNO 3.5.0 galaxy tab version

Turning off "Compatibility Mode" in Spare Parts may be required if the programs are not running full screen. You may have to switch it on/off a couple times before it sticks (flipping it once didn't work for me, I had to turn if off/on/off before it finally stayed off).

This thread is a spin off of a previous thread HERE. Additional information may be found there (though I tried to import all the important information into this thread).

Please don't post .apks here!!!

Thanks to all the people who have helped find working versions...
    I can confirm that Backstab works on the NC CM7. Here's my specs and what I had to do:

Version: Backstab HD 1.2.2

I'm running the latest Nightly build of CM7 (cm_encore_full-152.zip)
    Overclocked to 1200 Mhz
    I have it installed to the internal Memory.

To get this game to run, you have to edit your build.prop file with an editor. If you're not familiar with editing this file, just google around a bit. Here are the settings that I'm using:

ro.product.model=SPH-P100
    ro.product.brand=bn
    ro.product.name=encore
    ro.product.device=encore
    ro.product.board=encore
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung

After you edit your file, reboot. Run the game and it will download the latest files. After that it ran great for me. Didn't have to edit anything else. Great smooth performance.
    Hero of Sparta, how many data does it need?

Sent from Nook Color on Cm7 Nightly 129 @1.300Mhz
    I got Rainbow Six HD v.1.0.1 running pretty smoothly here.

I'm on nightly #154 currently, but it worked also on previous ones.
    I can confirm that Backstab works on the NC CM7. Here's my specs and what I had to do:

Version: Backstab HD 1.2.2

I'm running the latest Nightly build of CM7 (cm_encore_full-152.zip)
    Overclocked to 1200 Mhz
    I have it installed to the internal Memory.

To get this game to run, you have to edit your build.prop file with an editor. If you're not familiar with editing this file, just google around a bit. Here are the settings that I'm using:

ro.product.model=SPH-P100
    ro.product.brand=bn
    ro.product.name=encore
    ro.product.device=encore
    ro.product.board=encore
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung

After you edit your file, reboot. Run the game and it will download the latest files. After that it ran great for me. Didn't have to edit anything else. Great smooth performance.

Since the only changes are ro.product.manufacturer and ro.product.model... you can use the newer IMEI Generator to make the edits for you while patching your framework with your IMEI at the same time.... just read the directions to know you have to edit the ini file for any build.prop edits to occur... but once set... your golden.

If anything else crops up that we need the ability to add... I'll gladly entertain the ability to have the Generator edit them for us.