[ROM][PORT][JB][4.2.2] :AOSPA 3.15: Hybrid Mode [LTE][4/4/13][KT47 3.4]

Search This thread

jdeloach

Jul 4, 2010
Alabama
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][4.2.2] : AOSPA 3.0 : true hybrid mode][2/21/13][Unofficial]

Why does this pie not look like the other pies in screenshots with all the information on it like clock and stuff?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Here is expanded mode:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361654880094.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361654880094.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 361

endwhysee.bk

Aug 20, 2011
Dania beach
ok tryed this rom and like it however to thing that dont work for me . one lte is not working with me in my area and i do have lte but i could have done with out cause im always in wifi but what make get off is the fact that developer option are not there so i can use debuging which in turn my titanium back anit cause of that . is there a fix for that cause i would love to this a shoot for two weeks . any help??

FiendFyre

Jul 11, 2012
ok tryed this rom and like it however to thing that dont work for me . one lte is not working with me in my area and i do have lte but i could have done with out cause im always in wifi but what make get off is the fact that developer option are not there so i can use debuging which in turn my titanium back anit cause of that . is there a fix for that cause i would love to this a shoot for two weeks . any help??

The LTE fix is a page or two back, just have to read.
As for developer options, a quick google search would have told you that you can do this:
1. Go to the settings menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it.
2. Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number."
3. Tap it seven times. After the third tap, you'll see a popup at the bottom that says you're four taps away from being a developer. Keep on tapping, and you'll get the developer settings back.

Reactions: endwhysee.bk

endwhysee.bk

Aug 20, 2011
Dania beach
The LTE fix is a page or two back, just have to read.
As for developer options, a quick google search would have told you that you can do this:
1. Go to the settings menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it.
2. Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number."
3. Tap it seven times. After the third tap, you'll see a popup at the bottom that says you're four taps away from being a developer. Keep on tapping, and you'll get the developer settings back.

I truly appreciated it . well when I first flash i did read the thread and they had no fix for it at the time . My Bad for that . the google thing i didnt even think to google it bet i will next time i dont like bothering the developers so i look before ask most of the time i find it . but for the life of me i could find it . but thanks my G . One

chaoswarp

Aug 17, 2007
Here is expanded mode:

Been using this for the day with the K747 2/19 Kernel. All is well and good just had to flash the update for the camera. Battery life has been awesome on ktoonservative.

Curious what are the downsides to running Exanded Desktop mode. Obviously it gives you Fancy Pie but why isn't it on by default? What else does it do?

Also any chance you have a suggestion for my crazy DTMF tone issue? http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38353664&postcount=153

Thanks again this ROM is so frickin fast, night and day from where I was before.

Soap

May 12, 2012

I must be doing something wrong. I activated the PIE but can't get it to show up. Where do I push to get it work. Thanks

Enable it and slowly drag up from the side you have it enabled on. Start from the very edge of the screen.

Sent from the future

mshnayde

Sep 1, 2007

Hey guys is it possible to get the battery percentage to show up on the notification bar?

jdeloach

Jul 4, 2010
Alabama

OK guys..... in uploading an update. Pretty interesting. It will include the new HDR CM10.1 camera and some DPI changes from startup that seem to allow a cleaner look on two column windows. (See image posted) Initial boot will look strange because the stock launcher is set at 7 icons wide..... Lol
You can keep that setup or change in settings. I personally use Nova, so not really an issue for me. Anyway, let me know how it runs.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361673431037.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361673431037.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: crevis24

jdeloach

Jul 4, 2010
Alabama
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][4.2.2] : AOSPA 3.0 : true hybrid mode][2/23/13][Unofficial]

Couple screenies of the updated port:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361675666215.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361675666215.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 440
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361675675982.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361675675982.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 444

enzodad

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Just installed new version, sofar so good will report back after i test Data/GPS/MMS yadda yadda
Also Boot animation is fing awesome

chaoswarp

Aug 17, 2007
Just flash over the Feb21st version and kept KT747 Kernel.

Had to reinstall Gmail and Google Calendar from the play store again (they were gone after the flash)
Phone died on a call, just black screen and reboot.
Then Died again when I was looking at App Info for Calendar. (same thing black screen reboot)

Has been running ok since then. Tried calls and poking around doesn't seem to have any re-occurring issues.

Is there a flashable zip for the old camera? I see we lose Photosphere to gain HDR.

Still having DTMF issues. Unable to use automated phone systems, or connect my phone to google voicemail....

VikingoRMCF

May 30, 2011

Every time I run this ROM, it seems to always break 4G.

To get it working again, I have to revert back to stock to recover it.

Anybody have it working?

killa2009

Jan 9, 2009

I never even go it to run. I went back to stock but it didn't work!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

THORMUNZ

Sep 20, 2012
Los Angeles
i have bad news :/
so 4g works (yay) but after a while it will take off or if you shut down your phone it would turn off and not go back on :/ and i tried to go back to stock to reactivate lte but after i go back 4g is off again and what i had to do was to reflash :/ im going to try find a way to fix it

Edit: if u can try to look into the pacman rom tht rom gives me 4g lte without a doubt also as of now what im doing im downloading a custom stock rom and im gonna try to find this menu made for lte

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Every time I run this ROM, it seems to always break 4G.

To get it working again, I have to revert back to stock to recover it.

Anybody have it working?

yeah its been happening to me since i posted the fix -__- i been going back and forth but ill try to find a workaround

Last edited:

tgtran

Apr 26, 2011
Google Pixel 6

Toggle from status bar didn't work for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***This is a port originated from notta's great d2vzw rom. Please make sure you stop in and thank him. Also tell your Verizon friends to become more Paranoid

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL ROM, PA-GAPPS, FIX-IF ANY
    4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
    5. REBOOT
    PA 2.99+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET,
    BUT YOU NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS ASWELL.

DOWNLOAD LINKS,

ROM: pa_d2spr-3.10-20MAR2013.zip - 168.14 MB

ROM: pa_d2spr-3.10-mar24.zip - 169.28 MB

ROM: pa_d2spr-3.15-25MAR.zip - 168.87 MB

ROM: pa_d2spr-3.15-30MAR.zip - 172.15 MB

ROM: pa_d2spr-3.15-03APR.zip - 171.97 MB

ROM: pa_d2spr-3.15-04APR.zip - 172.04 MB

ROM: pa_d2spr-3.15-04APR_KT47.zip - 173.53 MB **Newest Ktoonsez Version** Uploaded 8:40pm

Links to Compatible Kernels for Linux 3.4:

AOSP JELLYBEAN 4.2 Linux 3.4 VERSIONS by Ktoonsez
    latest 3.4.y Build d2spr 2013-03-29 by GideonX

ChangeLog

April 4th
    +++ Latest KT47 3.4 Kernel (Thanks Ktoonsez)

April 3rd
    +++ Latest BMS 3.4y Kernel (Thanks GideonX)
    +++ Camera w/ External Storage Option
    +++ Themeable Messaging App (thanks amiblindyet)
    +++ PA Prefs Clean-up
    +++ Maybe more that I am forgetting.........

March 30th
    +++ Latest CM kernel 3.4 Linux
    +++ Updated Sound Files
    +++ Themeable Messaging App (thanks amiblindyet)
    +++ More Paranoid Wallpaper (thanks Mahaco)

March 25th
    +++ AOSPA 3.15
    +++ PA-Prefs comes in holo dark
    +++ New Hybrid Properties toggle
    +++ PA-Prefs, new pop-up/dialog interface
    +++ Linux Kernel 3.4.37 (CM)
    +++ Updated cLock widget

I highly recommend one of these great GAPPS packages: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2012857

FEATURES for 3.0,

+++ Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app -- that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
    +++ Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as
    small or big as you like
    +++ Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one a
    pp to another
    +++ Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app--available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
    +++ You canuse hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
    +++ Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
    +++ Theming Engine
    +++ Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
    +++ Multiuser support
    +++ Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
    +++ 4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps As we merge back our old CMPA feature--catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks
    +++ New holo-styled theme chooser
    +++ T9 dialer
    +++ New papreferences app
    +++ PIE

**If you want more ParanoidAndroid features unlocked, buy the Paranoid Android Preferences app from Google Play

DONATIONS,

to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

CREDITS

+++ AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!
    +++ Notta for continuing to post builds!
    +++ Huge thanks to GideonX for his great kernel found here
    +++ Huge thanks to amiblindyet for letting me use his awesome MMS app found here

LINKS,
    Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid Gerrit: review.paranoid-rom.com​

Kernel Source (if I'm missing anything else to be GPL compliant please let me know)
    https://bitbucket.org/gideonx/bms_jb
    How to set the workspace mode

How to change an apps Layout and size

Screenies from the Paranoid Users:

RS7JR

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p3j8rz3i324vzq/Screenshot_2013-03-08-10-31-11.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vm081yymlrd3d58/Screenshot_2013-03-18-21-11-57.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrhn17t96uzh6o5/Screenshot_2013-03-18-21-12-23.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsalcryw1hchdkt/Screenshot_2013-03-18-21-49-25.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vojuefeuw36kj0/Screenshot_2013-03-23-10-45-31.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/68ssctjwi786qc8/Screenshot_2013-03-23-10-50-07.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kv0z6slnfph2v2o/Screenshot_2013-03-25-18-18-23.png

EndIsNearest

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5lmhufgezvwzi7/29z5w0m.png

Special Thanks to the following people:

Virus (got me started back on the EvoOG)
    Aamikam (my bro that taught me a ton)
    Steele (great teacher)
    tommytomatoe (bro that has taught me a lot)
    preludedrew (great teacher)
    myn (another great teacher)
    team d3rp (all my family)
    Team Liquid (all my family)
    randall.rushing (miui genius)
    Scott Caverhill (miui genius)
    jayharper08 (my friendly neighborhood moderator)
    mayfield103 (theming genius)
    dazednconfused (awesome guy and genius)
    Evo4gnoob (my new miui bro)
    freeza (genius)
    **and many, many more that inspire people to start learning more about android
    Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][4.2.2] : AOSPA 3.15: Hybrid Mode [LTE][3/25/13][Linux 3.4]

Just wanted to give you guys an idea of what's coming in next update:
    * More paranoid wallpapers
    * aroma installer ( choose kernel, MMS app, launcher, etc)
    * 1% battery mod all the time
    * more.......

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
    Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][4.2.2] : AOSPA 3.10 : true hybrid mode][3/1/13][Unofficial]

Today, I try my luck at building from source. I will not stop until you guys have 4g or my computer catches on fire.
    And if that happens I will jump off a cliff wearing a sign that says screw you 4 G