Stuck HTC logo and NO OS.

Search This thread

tientran818

Nov 22, 2009
SO I accident-ly Format everything and lost my OS now I dont know what to do I've been searching everywhere there's a post that show how to adb slideload, but then my ADB it's daemon still not runningerror: cannot connect to daemon Issue...
Then I tried to install stock rom via fastboot But it wouldnt work and I used " fastboot oem lock" now it said relock* on top of my fastboot what to do :( I'm so lost.

koysis

Mar 26, 2014
SO I accident-ly Format everything and lost my OS now I dont know what to do I've been searching everywhere there's a post that show how to adb slideload, but then my ADB it's daemon still not runningerror: cannot connect to daemon Issue...
Then I tried to install stock rom via fastboot But it wouldnt work and I used " fastboot oem lock" now it said relock* on top of my fastboot what to do :( I'm so lost.

I have the same problem, have you solved this!?

btort1

Oct 20, 2013
I have the same problem, but i did update to kiktkat 4.4 :crying: What can i do? Is the only way to wait for RUU 4.4?

I'm not entirely sure about any of these suggestions but I'm 100% you have to send a rom through ADB. but I THINK I seen one at the AT&T side of the forum (just seen a thread titled 4.4.2 ruu)

I was in the same exact situation as you, I paid some guy $20 to send a rom through ABD because I was impatient for my otg usb cable to come in

You can order one of these "USB 2.0 A Female to Micro B Male Converter OTG" for just a few $ on ebay if you want, this is how I install all my roms now

denver_man

Apr 14, 2013
I'm not entirely sure about any of these suggestions but I'm 100% you have to send a rom through ADB. but I THINK I seen one at the AT&T side of the forum (just seen a thread titled 4.4.2 ruu)

I was in the same exact situation as you, I paid some guy $20 to send a rom through ABD because I was impatient for my otg usb cable to come in

You can order one of these "USB 2.0 A Female to Micro B Male Converter OTG" for just a few $ on ebay if you want, this is how I install all my roms now

Thank you for reply to me. I actually have OTG cable and I used it to try to instal ota 4.4 through stock recovery but it didn't work. TWRP recovery doesn't see new flash device.
P.S. I guess the only one big problem that Im supernoob :laugh:

btort1

Oct 20, 2013
Thank you for reply to me. I actually have OTG cable and I used it to try to instal ota 4.4 through stock recovery but it didn't work. TWRP recovery doesn't see new flash device.

if it doesn't see it, it's normally set to the INTERNAL at the bottom.

So if your on 2.7 or 2.6.3.3 just clock on the bottom and choose OTG instead of internal, hope this helps.

Reactions: denver_man

denver_man

Apr 14, 2013

So if your on 2.7 or 2.6.3.3 just clock on the bottom and choose OTG instead of internal, hope this helps.

Ok, here is my mistake: I was trying to do all this things with oldest version of twrp, then I installed twrp 2.6.3.3 recovery and I was able to flash any custom rom by OTG cable. In my case it was ViperOne 5.8.0 and works fine for me. :victory:

I appreciate your help and thanks for your time! :good:

btort1

Oct 20, 2013
Ok, here is my mistake: I was trying to do all this things with oldest version of twrp, then I installed twrp 2.6.3.3 recovery and I was able to flash any custom rom by OTG cable. In my case it was ViperOne 5.8.0 and works fine for me. :victory:

I appreciate your help and thanks for your time! :good:

Np, man I spent hours on it and gave up and paid someone to do it for me lol. i know exactly how you feel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the same problem, have you solved this!?

If you didn't update to kit kat you can use RUU after you relock your bootloader.

Or you can figure out how to push a rom by ADB.