1409065972887.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,607
  • 1409066048090.jpg
    1409066048090.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,544

slovee78

Jan 27, 2013
Hello Hid3rs,

Can you make a flashable zip for stock notification panel 4.4.2?

Can you upload this file if you do so?

Thanks a lot.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

WSus

Oct 31, 2014
AS POSTED IN @Cloudyfa 'S THREAD I AM UPLOADING THE CENTER CLOCK MOD FOR CLOUDYFLEX 2.5 ROM

HIGHLIGHTS:

1. PERFECT CENTER CLOCK (NO NOTIFICATION OVERLAPPING)
2. SMALLER AM/PM
3. SIGNAL WIFI AND BATTERY ON RIGHT SIDE OF STATUSBAR.
4. CYAN COLOURED BATTERY PERCENTAGE.
5. NOTIFICATION ICONS AND NETWORK DATA SPEED (ONLY WHEN CONNECTED) ON LEFT OF STATUSBAR.
6. G3 THEMED QUICK TOGGLES
7. NEW G2 HOME KEY IN NAVI BUTTONS THEMED FOR @Cloudyfa 'S FLEX ROM...BLACK ICON WITH CYAN GLOW.... (MY FAVORITE)

USE TRANSPARENT THEME SO THE G2 HOME KEY IS AVAILABLE THROUGHT IN ALL APPS...

INSTALLATION.

DOWNLOAD APK....RENAME TO "LGSystemUI.apk".....move to /system/priv-app with 644 permission....delete the odex file please...reboot....enjoy

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS ONE... SINCE I AM TRAVELLING I COULDNT POST SCREENSHOTS. BUT I HAD UPLOADED THEM HERE

IF SOMEONE CAN PM ME HIS SCREENSHOTS I WILL ADD THEM HERE

DOWNLOAD HERE

Due thx to @Hid3rs and @Cloudyfa......

DO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON IF YOU APPRECIATE THE EFFORTS IN THE MOD

Weather would there be any chance of getting this mod for optimus 1.4.1.Its a great mod. Would love to see for optimus 1.4.1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    35ixjs9.jpg

I made this mod basically for Cloudy's ROMs, but it doesn't mean it won't work on other ones.

It modifies the LGSystemUI.apk, but you don't actually flash the whole .apk (except the Flex 2.4 mod), only the modded files, so there's a good chance it will work on many stock based ROMs!

What's new?
    - Stock G3 QuickSetting icons
    - Added animation to some QS toggles
    - New FM Radio/Music controller icons
    - Made a zip for Stock ROMs (based on D802 20D), so hopefully we won't have disappearing volume sliders, navbar button order issues anymore

Note: If you've already installed any of the previous versions of this mod, you should go back to stock - meaning you should restore the backup of your LGSystemUI.apk - before you flash this update!

Note II: Addons (themes) from 2nd post will NOT work properly anymore, so don't flash them! I'll just make new ones later.

Q: How do I install it?
    A: Just download the zip for your ROM and flash it via recovery (make a nandroid backup first, better safe than sorry!).

Q: How do I go back to stock?
    A: You either restore your previously backed up /system/ partition OR make a flashable zip out of your "stock" LGSystemUI.apk

Here is how you do it:
    Let's say you're using CloudyFlex. First, you open CloudyFlex_2.4.zip (this is the whole ROM you've downloaded from Cloudy's thread), then extract this file: /system/priv-app/LGSystemUI.apk

Now download this sample zip. You'll see 2 folders in it: META-INF and system. Double-click system, then priv-app. Now grab your previously extracted LGSystemUI.apk, and just drag-and-drop it into the sample zip, so you will have the .apk in /system/priv-app/LGSystemUI.apk.

Your zip is now ready, you can flash it via recovery!

(don't forget that you can use adb push while you're in recovery!)

Q: Can I flash this on stock (like...really STOCK) ROM?
    A: You can try flashing the D802 20d / CloudyStock version, it may be buggy though!

Download:

(d/l the one for the ROM you're using - Captain Obvious; If you're using other stock based ROMs, you should either download the one for StockROMs or the one for CloudyStock, make a backup first!)

- CloudyStock

- CloudyFlex - Now it works with ART as well, but it's not a patch; you HAVE to restore the "stock" LGSystemUI.apk, then flash this new mod, otherwise it won't fix anything! If you haven't installed previous versions of the mod, just go on and flash the zip.

- CloudyPro II

- Stock ROMs - it's an experimental version. Tested on D802 20D; will NOT work on LS/VS980 phones!
    If front touch button combination/knock code doesn't work after flashing this, restore your backup.

- Xdabbeb's VS980 ROM - soon!

Tested and works on:
    - CloudyFlex 2.4
    - CloudyPro II 2.2
    - CloudyStock 2.2
    - Stock D80220d
    - ???

Tested and doesn't currently work on:
    - Xdabbeb's VS980 ROM
    - LS/VS980 ROMs.

@ devs: If you want to use my work in any way, please PM me first.
    OLD VERSIONS - Scroll back to 1st post!

The first time I saw the leaked G3 screenshots I immediately fell inlove with its simple UI, so I thought I'd try to bring it to our beloved G2.

So far, I've remade/copied the notification panel. I think it looks great. Of course, it's not exactly how the G3 will look, but I think it will be similar.

I made this mod basically for Cloudy's ROMs, but it doesn't mean it won't work on other ones.

It modifies the LGSystemUI.apk, but you don't actually flash the whole .apk, only the modded files, so there's a good chance it will work on many stock based ROMs!

2vsgu2o.jpg

Stock / Modded​

Q: How do I install it?
    A: Just download the zip for your ROM and flash it via recovery (make a nandroid backup first, better safe than sorry!).

Q: How do I go back to stock?
    A: You either restore your previously backed up /system/ partition OR grab /system/priv-app/LGSystemUI.apk AND .odex files from your ROM's .zip and make a flashable one out of it. I've uploaded a backup .zip for each of Cloudy's most recent ROMs, you can download them from here.

Q: Can I flash this on stock (like...really STOCK) ROM?
    A: Good question, I haven't been on stock ROMs for ages, so I couldn't test it myself, but I see no reason why you shouldn't give it a try.
    Make a nandroid, then flash the mod for Stock based ROMs.

Q: Can you make the app icons flat?
    A: I'm pretty sure there are people working on a G3-like theme, so I won't waste my time on it.

Download:

- Stock-based ROMs (d/l this one if you want to flash this on stock ROM, but once again, it might will NOT work, so backup backup backup!)

- Flex-based ROMs

- GPro 2-based ROMs

If you can't change the navbar button combination after flashing the mod, flash this little patch, it should fix the problem. (the title says it's for the D802, but it should work on different modells as well)

Changelog:

Xposed module
    - P_Toti is trying to include this mod in his next release of G2 TweaksBox, so I'm not going to update this anymore, because hopefully it will work on every variant without any issues.

V1.1
    - ART support*
    - Changed brightness/volume slider color

*LGSystemUI won't crash now if you switch to ART, but you NEED to restore your .odex file that V1.0 previously deleted! So you either restore your backup (you made one, right?) OR if you're on a recent Cloudy ROM, download one of these flashable zips for your ROM OR restore them manually: you can find LGSystemUI.apk and .odex files in your downloaded ROM's .zip in /system/priv-app/ OR dirty flash your ROM (I guess).

Even if you don't need ART, please, restore your files for your own good!

If you haven't flashed 1.0 before, then you don't have to do anything, just flash 1.1.

V1.0
    - First release

Tested and works on:
    - CloudyStock 2.0, 2.1
    - CloudyFlex 2.1, 2.2
    - CloudyPro II 2.0, 2.1
    - Pardus 6.1
    - Stock D80220a/d
    - Stock D80520a
    - Stock F320k
    - OptimusRs Pro 2 Rom
    - ???

Tested and doesn't currently work on:
    It's not working on my G2 F320 using Vietnam Mod Rom
    - Xdabbeb's VS980 ROM
    - LS/VS980 ROMs.

Reserved this post for upcoming stuff.

Addons

You have to flash the base mod (see 1st post) first, otherwise these won't work properly!

Empty QS Buttons
    5xvi2f.jpg

Stock /// Flex \\\ GPro 2

Rose
    2cr6kq8.jpg

Rose Empty
    2vx25vm.jpg

My themed icons

OK GUYS, HERE IS MY THEMED VERSION OF @Hid3rs MOD FOR THE G2802 STOCK KK. Icons are made by me. Thanks to @Hid3rs for allowing me to share this with you guys.

Features:

1. Sound icons are modded to my liking.
    2. The Screen timeout icons are now modded to shows how much time is set for timeout.
    3. The Auto brightness icon is clear white circle when disabled. Once selected becomes bold with a tick sign. (I prefer it this way)
    4. The settings icon pressed has a bold ring around it.

I hope you guys like it. THIS IS ONLY FOR STOCK KK AT THE MOMENT.

I can make for Gpro and Flex but @Hid3rs talked about closing this thread. If he chooses to keep it alive I will make for the FLEX and GPRO. I dont want to start another thread for his work unless he is okay with it.

Download:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!RMwAzaoT!FcbQMapxuobAB1Xls9t5TzjzyNiENPmoOsmXJNI49fc

Screenshots for those who want to know how it looks like:

Please dont forget the Thanks button, it helps promote development
    I'm wondering if maybe @Hid3rs could incorporate your changes in a post after the OP, so that your changes are compatible with the G2.
    @Miguel, please see pm.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I'll see, it shouldn't be too hard, as it's just resizing the buttons if I'm correct.

But at first, I'll update the mod later today or tomorrow with the official G3 QS icons. I'll try to include the animations as well, so now it will really look like just the G3's notification panel.
    Quite sad there is no further development on this nice mod atm.

Well, I'm currently building a ROM (stock debloated 20D) with all the UI changes I had in my mind when I started working on this flat UI thing.