[Q] Loked Bootloader and CM11

Search This thread

Swiize

Aug 5, 2014
Hi everybody, i got a rooted xperia u with 4.0.4 android version with 6.1.1.B.1.10 build. MY bootloader is also locked and i cant unlock him.
I wanted to know if i can instal CM11 on my Xu coz i really wanted to Roms like Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 or KITKAT but i dont know how to .
If someone could help me i will really apreciate it. Thanks

Swiize

Aug 5, 2014
Hi everybody, i got a rooted xperia u with 4.0.4 android version with 6.1.1.B.1.10 build. MY bootloader is also locked and i cant unlock him.
I wanted to know if i can instal CM11 on my Xu coz i really wanted to Roms like Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 or KITKAT but i dont know how to .

Up

Dethox

Dec 29, 2010
I would also want to know if this is possible. Got a locked xperia P and I tried following the guides here and checked the CM website, but it's very bad organized. Two years ago when I was into rooting and modding it was all organized and easy to follow.

SRV Rockable

Jul 13, 2013

Try to unlock it with flashtool(it's easiest way)

Sent from my ST25i using XDA Free mobile app

Garcia98

Mar 4, 2013
github.com