beats earphones

Search This thread

aropop

Jan 8, 2011
They should, when you buy them check the box and see if it says 3.5mm audio port/jack. Our phone has a standard 3.5mm audio jack wich is standard in earphones, headphones...

Reactions: Jason-EX

Ava.tar

Jan 29, 2012
Portsmouth
They have a 3.5 audio jack so yes they should, should get great sounds if you install the beats audio drivers too :D

ak700

Nov 5, 2010
25.00° N, 71.00° W
3.5 is not enough. Make sure it has 3 strips on the port thing.

Check this -

uploadfromtaptalk1331267210020.jpg

The first one is an iPhone headphone which doesnt work. The middle one is a Skullcandy one and the third one is the stock. As you can see middle (skullcandy) one has only 2 stripes whereas the stock one has 3. Because of this the skullcandy one give crappy sound on the G3.

rubensollie

Feb 8, 2011
Rotterdam

Check this -

The first one is an iPhone headphone which doesnt work. The middle one is a Skullcandy one and the third one is the stock. As you can see middle (skullcandy) one has only 2 stripes whereas the stock one has 3. Because of this the skullcandy one give crappy sound on the G3.

Huh, i have a philips one here with only 2 stripes, but it sounds awesome.

unreal3000

Nov 27, 2010

Check this -

WRONG INFO!
the third strip is only required if the earphones have a mic....
also skullcandy gives amazing sound on g3....
i have 2 pairs (skullcrushers and uprock) both give amazing sound.
if the headphones have a mic then it will have 3 strips .
if they dont then only 2.....
wether they have 3 or 2 strips does not affect sound quality at all....
3.5mm is standerd and any earphone with this jack will work on our phone with its best sound quality....
but sometimes the mic may not work due to different standerds...
but as such all headphones itself will work perfectly.....just the mic can be tricky.... also 90% of high quality headphones wont have a 3rd strip cause they are made for listening to music and movies and not as handsfree devices...

Reactions: ak700

ak700

Nov 5, 2010
25.00° N, 71.00° W
^^^^
Thanks for correcting me.
But yeah, my skullcandy work with all other cells phones and laptop but fails to work properly on any galaxy series phone.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium

unreal3000

Nov 27, 2010
^^^^
Thanks for correcting me.
But yeah, my skullcandy work with all other cells phones and laptop but fails to work properly on any galaxy series phone.

which ones do u have?
what do u mean by not working properly?
like not working at all? or bad sound quality?
maybe a jack problem.....
i have 2 pairs and they work great on g3...MUCH better than my ipod in sound quality...
btw if they are in-ear headphones i wouldnt know about the sound quality...
mine are on-ear and arround the ear headphones.....they are great.....
but i hear the skullcandy in-ear ones are just ok....

unreal3000

Nov 27, 2010
I mean the earphones themselves. I know that there is a beats mod here, but the earphones won't work on my g3.

ohhh....hmm....well if its only that pair then maybe its somthing HTC or beats used so that it only works on their phones....
if others dont work then probably audio port problem on ur phone...
iv used 2 skullcandys, a sony and an apple earphone and no problems....

PlumSauc3

Mar 11, 2012
I mean the earphones themselves. I know that there is a beats mod here, but the earphones won't work on my g3.

For some reason switching ROMs helped for me. One day in like February I headed down to Best Buy and tried like 10 pairs of headphones. Most of them didn't work, but I found some Sony's. Now I'm on CM7, I went back to Best Buy a couple of days ago and for some reason almost all of the headphones work now. I'm still really happy with my Sony's though.

zsolt64

Nov 9, 2011
Hello
I am zsolt and i use hercolobus rom 2.2 with megabeats now, and my opinion that is....... incredible,awesome,....wonderful!!!!
Best audio voice as yet!
I use in tunein radio, make some dsp setting and hear awesome good music!
I use stock earphones!
You must probe!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA

turboblaz

Jan 8, 2011
Ljubljana
Tries beats studio and they werent recognized(i was on jpm) then i changed to cm7 and they started to work :confused:
I can only say beats studio and megabass is the best combination ;)

aarrun

Jan 12, 2011
Mumbai
2 strips or 3 strips dont mind actually. in stock there is 3strips coz 1 is for mic. so tht actually doesnt matter what matters is ot of the 3 which stip is fr which thing. like iphone's earphone has 3strips still dont work properly coz the connection for right ear left ear and mic are different.

thelastred

Jun 6, 2012
List for Samsung htc sony (not sony erricson) and nokika lumia headset and headphones that work all three buttons & mic
- urbeats
- htc beats solo
- Sony smart headset
- Nocs NS200H-001
- Nokia purity

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    They should, when you buy them check the box and see if it says 3.5mm audio port/jack. Our phone has a standard 3.5mm audio jack wich is standard in earphones, headphones...

Check this -

WRONG INFO!
    the third strip is only required if the earphones have a mic....
    also skullcandy gives amazing sound on g3....
    i have 2 pairs (skullcrushers and uprock) both give amazing sound.
    if the headphones have a mic then it will have 3 strips .
    if they dont then only 2.....
    wether they have 3 or 2 strips does not affect sound quality at all....
    3.5mm is standerd and any earphone with this jack will work on our phone with its best sound quality....
    but sometimes the mic may not work due to different standerds...
    but as such all headphones itself will work perfectly.....just the mic can be tricky.... also 90% of high quality headphones wont have a 3rd strip cause they are made for listening to music and movies and not as handsfree devices...