[Q] I randomly lost service and I can't get it back.

Search This thread

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
I was on YouTube for a while, and I noticed I lost all bars and everything. I still have WiFi connections obviously, but I cannot get service back. I've reflashed my ROM, tried a different ROM, powered down my phone and took the sim card out and put it back in. I'm not not sure what to do.

EDIT: It seems like it's working now, but I have an average of one bar. Any help would still be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
I was on YouTube for a while, and I noticed I lost all bars and everything. I still have WiFi connections obviously, but I cannot get service back. I've reflashed my ROM, tried a different ROM, powered down my phone and took the sim card out and put it back in. I'm not not sure what to do.

EDIT: It seems like it's working now, but I have an average of one bar. Any help would still be appreciated. Thanks.

It was weird man, one night about 2 weeks ago here at work my signal wouldn't work at all, nothing I did changed it. I changed modems and roms nearly all night. Then an hour before my shift ended the service magically was restored. It was really strange. I'm not sure what to tell you on this, I did some research and looked around but found nothing on it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
It was weird man, one night about 2 weeks ago here at work my signal wouldn't work at all, nothing I did changed it. I changed modems and roms nearly all night. Then an hour before my shift ended the service magically was restored. It was really strange. I'm not sure what to tell you on this, I did some research and looked around but found nothing on it

My girlfriend claimed she had the same issue that night as me. She is on straight talk though. Maybe a coincidence, I'm not sure. But my signal is weak now. 1 bar all the time. I haven't left the house yet so I'm not sure about anywhere else :rolleyes:

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
My girlfriend claimed she had the same issue that night as me. She is on straight talk though. Maybe a coincidence, I'm not sure. But my signal is weak now. 1 bar all the time. I haven't left the house yet so I'm not sure about anywhere else :rolleyes:

Just a suggestion but try going somewhere else with the phone other than just your house

Reactions: poppers162

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just a suggestion but try going somewhere else with the phone other than just your house

I left the house, went to town, and now the signal is good back at my house. Hmm

I left the house, went to town, and now the signal is good back at my house. Hmm

Good deal. Yea like I said I had a similar problem at work recently it was odd

From my Wicked S3 running MIUI