Search This thread

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend
Embrace it because it sucks when you get older :D hahs

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
+1

enjoy where you are at in life, odds are its only gets harder.

On the other hand, I just got done working, I'm gonna go home kiss my wife, eat some food, drink a beer & sleep until my son wakes me up tomorrow morning around 5. :p

Sent from my phone, please excuse any Swypos.

thelowend

Jan 31, 2012
The cold part of Ohio
Found this awesome flash card maker today called Flash card Helper. Incredibly useful and it saves a ton of paper. You can study anywhere and not have to worry about proper lighting.

Side note: checked out a new record store today and scored Sly and the Family Stone's "Stand" for a buck! Leave the store, open the case and bam! I find Stand AND a Greatest Hits album!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
Found this awesome flash card maker today called Flash card Helper. Incredibly useful and it saves a ton of paper. You can study anywhere and not have to worry about proper lighting.

Side note: checked out a new record store today and scored Sly and the Family Stone's "Stand" for a buck! Leave the store, open the case and bam! I find Stand AND a Greatest Hits album!

Lucky. I have no idea what stand is but always nice to get a free lil something ...

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
My big bros stock unrooted Droid x2 is bieng sent in for replacement ... lucky mofo. His search button is broken and wont light up. Also the back button light is stuck on.. y is his phone messing up and mine is perfectly fine? Is it because I installed cm? If I would have kept pushing around blur would my phone break? If so I might go back( yeah right I can't stand that slow ass crap)....

thelowend

Jan 31, 2012
The cold part of Ohio
Lucky. I have no idea what stand is but always nice to get a free lil something ...

Sly and the Family Stone used to be a huge funk/soul/r & b band in the 60s and 70s and "Stand!" might be their most popular album. I'd only heard bits and pieces of cause I never stop listening to There's a Riot Goin On but after letting it spin all night I love it!

tallyforeman

Nov 18, 2011
The Bikini State!
Wost cooler in history! It won't hold ice in the winter time :mad:

2012-04-28_16-21-29_287.jpg

litetaker

Dec 2, 2011
London
Google Pixel 2
More reasons to hate Motorola:
Motorola still using the old dirty tactics
Having used Motorola phones since end of 2010 I have become very familiar with Motorola's update strategies. Here is what is going to happen to Razr's ICS update.

Two things to remember first. One, Motorola originally didn't have a plan to release Razr Maxx outside of USA but then they changed their mind to kill two birds with one stone. Two, deciding to release Razr Maxx to outside of USA will be the reason behind the ICS update's long delay. Increasing sale on Razr's line and to have a new phone before giving away latest Android version are the two birds I was referring to.

Motorola would only provide one major OS upgrade per phone where is applicable. Motorola also releases new phones with the newest Android version first before giving the old phones the latest Android version anything from weeks to months. This is true for the market outside of USA and if this is not for all the phones for the USA market then there is always a selection of phones would get exempt from the USA's upgrade policy from time to time. Motorola hasn't, so far, launched any new phones in 2012 but it looks like they might have one to keep everyone at Motorola busy while the Google's purchase progresses through.

What all this mean to all Razr users? A couple of things in fact. The month May was given as the month the Razr Maxx will be launched outside of USA. That would leave June, July, and August as potential months which the next Motorola's flagship phone would be launched, I'd settle for late June early July in time for the Olympics. Normally updates would follow weeks after a product launch but in some cases it would take months. Motorola cannot afford to further delay the ICS updates for Razr and Razr Maxx so I feel confident it would be weeks rather than months this time.

Of course, if Motorola to launch Razr Maxx with ice-cream in May then I have to admit I was totally wrong but I'm certain Motorola never ever do anything nice outside of USA. Incidentally, Motorola just released an update for Razr line phones an indication ICS would be delayed, another reason to dislike Motorola.

The worst thing that can happen to Razr users outside of USA is to get ICS 4.0.3 instead of 4.0.4. The difference between two is major, in performance and features (hundreds of them). As with Motorola's policy, not under Google's management yet, is to forget the phone once the major upgrade is delivered.

My advice to you is that to wait and see what ICS version is going to be released before considering the purchase of Razr Maxx. Razr Maxx will be over-priced very shortly after May as there will be far more powerful phones within the same price range that will be available on the market. One has to be 'smarter' for purchasing phones from a company like Motorola from outside of USA.

ztotherad

Aug 17, 2011
Illinois
OnePlus 9 Pro
so guys in a week or so im leaving the dx2 forums and going to the fascinate forums, if you guys have been following my twitter ive been frantically looking for a fascinate and found one, i will come in here every now and then but im going to love it

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA

so guys in a week or so im leaving the dx2 forums and going to the fascinate forums, if you guys have been following my twitter ive been frantically looking for a fascinate and found one, i will come in here every now and then but im going to love it

Deh Deh Deh
Another one bites the dust
Deh Deh Deh
Another one bites the dust

And another one gone
And another one gone
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
DEH DEH DEH

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: thelowend

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou

Congratulations on your new purchase. I hope u find what your looking for...

Reactions: ztotherad

ztotherad

Aug 17, 2011
Illinois
OnePlus 9 Pro
i also hope i find it, if not ill trade my dx2 and the fascinate off for a charge or something cool, haha

but you guys have definitely been awesome and ive enjoyed my time in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK more in depth reply;

I personally believe that the United States should let Unicorn's on the front lines of battle. They have a natural bayonet attached to their heads. Plus unicorns are not only cheaper to operate, but they are easier to apply extra armor to than Humvee's. As well as being able to carry more soldiers in and out of the battlefield faster, obviously.

To answer your earlier question, I think that all unicorns should indeed pool their knowledge into one collective "hive mind" as it would make all combat unicorns more informed as to what's happening during battle. If one unicorn happens to spot an enemy sniper - now all unicorns know where he is and can act accordingly.

Of course that's where the whole stem cell debate comes into play. What few people seem to realize is that if a unicorn is wounded in combat and he looses his horn, the only way to get it back is with magic unicorn stem cells. The only place you can get these magic stem cells is at the home of all unicorns, Unicornacopia. Oddly enough, the magic stem cells don't even come from the unicorns themselves, they come from kittens. In order to extract enough stem cells to repair just one horn, 4 kitties must die. This is where "ethics" come into play because nobody wants the blood of dead kittens on their hands. However in Unicornacopia kittens are the equal to our spiders, so the unicorns don't really care. Why should we?

Anyways I have a solution. We should let unicorns serve on the front lines and if they lose their horn during battle we can simply retire them to a veterans ranch where they will serve out the rest of their days of service as horses in non-combat situations while they await their stem cells from the kittens.

So that's my $0.02 on the situation. Guys I set up a donation fund to help the unicorns, if you're interested. If you have any kittens you would like to donate to be merciless slaughtered to save a unicorns horn, please visit www.kittensforunicornhorns.org and navigate to the donate page. :)

Thanks in advance...
    Re: [Off-Topic]Everyone welcome

Actually this thread has helped many people on this device in the past. Although it is primarily off topic we have had many questions posted in here from this device and many other devices. All questions were always answered and people helped. After all this thread/devices forums personified what XDA should be. A thread where new users and experienced users can come together with questions about devices. Most of XDAs forums/threads I have been in have been full of rude know it alls that persecute "noobs". No persecution was ever tolerated in this forum or thread...not by moderators but by us users. Noobs should be helped and that is the only way the custom rom scene will grow into more then it is today. I know this will not save my thread but I hope all moderators see this and put a firm leg down on rude people that persecute noobs. After all...in every noob is the future of XDA development.

Good day to all my XDA friends and long live the DX2 and noobs!

sent from my SGS3
    I'm gonna start paying tonight. Might not be on tonight. So of the thread is closed by tomorrow I just wanna say that it was good while it lasted. No where else could I go and talk about technology and other crap like I could here. I hate that the mods are doing this but oh well. I'll see everyone around here maybe. Always good talking to you guys.
    Happy Thanksgiving to my first Android family! You guys took me in and welcomed this girl with open arms. You continue to do so, everyday. So thankful for you guys, as you are a fantastic group of gentlemen. I hope today you are surrounded by family and friends, and you are filled with happiness and love! Hugs! Xoxo :D
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2