Official AI Watch Supported Development Topic

Search This thread

dedesuper

May 28, 2013
Official A.I Watch Smartwatch Supported Development Topic

Untitled9382www.gif

Hi everyone

My name is Damien Douk - The creator of A.I Watch Smartwatch a project that we are working now over than a year that give the result of meticulous care in design, development and in selecting the highest caliber components.
Very soon we will start Mass production, we also open A.I Store an Android app store with dedicated smartwatches categories, Top 50, Editor Choice etc...
I am opening this topic today to understand more all the developers need and invite all the developers to join us and build together the best Android Smartwatch app market.
A.I App store will not have any restrictions or be installed only on A.I Watch you will be able to download it and install the apk on every Android device that you wishes, all the objective of A.I Store is to create an Android Smartwatches app Eco System with dedicated categories for every smartwatch that running Android and allowing you to submit any app that you will wishes for any Android device you will want.

I want to offer to all the developers that will subscribe this 3 coming month on A.I Watch app store :
Free Registrations
Submit your Android Application and make it available in few minutes on A.I Store.
As certified, automatically have benefits (Trusted, Priority in Search, Statistics, Apps Management);
No limitations.
As well very soon A.I Watch will start mass production, I am also giving the possibility to every developer to pre ordering his A.I Watch in Rooted version and giving a special developer pre order coupon.
Note that every A.I Watch pre ordered by our website will be not charge until we will start to ship.
I will like also to try my best to give to everyone more tools that will help to builds better apps, Roms etc...
What will be the tools that will help you ?

Every Developers that are interested Email us at : damien@aiwatchtech.com or contact@aiwatchtech.com and we will send you the complete instructions.

Comments, Suggestions, Ideas will be highly appreciated.
IMPORTANT: I'd like to keep this Topic focused on App/Store/Watch Software Development.
For more general discussion, can we please use other Topic(s) on the forum."

A.I WATCH SPECIFICATIONS (AI8286/AI8286S):
Processor : Quad Core 1.3GHz MTK6582
O.S : A.I UI 2.0 / Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
Network : GSM, WCDMA (3G) Frequency : GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Frequency : WCDMA (3G) 850/1900/2100 MHZ
Flash : Ram: 512 Mb / 1GB
Rom : 4GB /8GB
Micro SD slot - up to 128GB
Display : 1.54, RGB 240*240 dots Touch Screen : Curve Touch Screen
Speaker : Speaker/Headphone 2 in 1
Microphone : 4015 Bluetooth 4 : Support Bluetooth Stereo Headset, support video audio; Support data transfer and receive; Support calling via Bluetooth Headset
Camera : 5 Megapixel (720p video recording)
USB Port : Micro 7 pin port: downloading, charging, data transfer and headset use (4 in 1)
Antenna : GSM+ Bluetooth + GPS +WIFI antenna inside
Vibration motor : Yes
Gravity Sensor : Acelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope
Battery : Lithium ion battery, 800mAh
GPRS : Support
Internet use : Support
WIFI : Support
GPS : Support
Media : Mp3, Mp4 Support
FM : Support
Voice Recording : Support
SMS/MMS : Support
Hands Free : Support

A.I WATCH ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS (AI9286):
Processor : Octa Core 1.7GHz MTK6592
Network : GSM, WCDMA (3G) Frequency : GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Frequency : WCDMA (3G) 850/1900/2100 MHZ
Flash : Ram: 1GB
Rom : 8GB
Microphone : 4015 Bluetooth 4 : Support Bluetooth Stereo Headset, support video audio; Support data transfer and receive; Support calling via Bluetooth Headset
USB Port : Micro 7 pin port: downloading, charging, data transfer and headset use (4 in 1)

Beta A.I Store apk : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43943764/New%20folder%20%283%29/A.I%20STORE.apk

New

A.I Watch SDK + 240x240 Simulator
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGwm5Vb1iihRExlZkJpTVplNTg/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator

Last edited:

dedesuper

May 28, 2013
Videos

A.I Watch Smart Watch - The most advanced Android Smart Watch in the World in action

A.I Watch Smartwatch first view

A.I Watch Smartwatch - A.I Assistant in action

A.I Watch Smartwatch - Black Edition - Third view - Speaker Testing

A.I Watch Creator Showing A.I Watch production model in all it's glory in an exclusive Interview for ARM channel.

A.I Watch Smartwatch is one of the most anticipated Smartwatch
Enjoy

Last edited:

dedesuper

May 28, 2013
Pictures

Hello everyone
As I promised here is a quick glance of A.I.Watch CNC (Appearance Sample)
We are satisfied about the result taking in consideration all your suggestions and comments.
The sizes have been reduced and more adapted to the wrist;
We compared it to Samsung Gear as per pics below:
ssdsfrfddd.png

Materials have been chosen and tested; scratches proof, weight reduce, color, esthetics, ergonomics and much more...
Stay tuned for more news to come, pictures and videos.

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator

New Update - 20/03/2014
Hi Everyone,
As I promise below the picture of A.I Watch PCBA.

PCB.png

Hi everyone
We finish last week to assembled the first A.I Watch with the PCBA the first model of the production is always very special and it was build 100% Handmade.

rdtruytuuiyyi.png

fdgfddghjjjj.png

NEW pictures
Did you ever dream to connect your smartwatch with your car ?!?!
With A.I Watch it is possible, Standalone or Companion nothing stop here
a.png

AIWATCH22.png

New Pictures :
A.I Watch Luxury Tech Collection (Gold Plated / Black Leather Bracelet, ULTRA Titanium Plated / Brown Leather Bracelet)
cccccc.png

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator
www.aiwatchtech.com

Last edited:

thesparky007

Oct 15, 2008
I realize this is more of a standalone smartwatch but how flexible is the functionality if it were to be used as a phone companion?

dedesuper

May 28, 2013
A.I Watch

I realize this is more of a standalone smartwatch but how flexible is the functionality if it were to be used as a phone companion?

Hi thesparky007
Thanks for your question,
Actually working to make A.I Watch also a phone companion, we succeed to make that happen and actually is in test we trying to ameliorate that, for now A.I Watch can receive notifications from your smartphone, you can read your smartphone SMS directly form your A.I Watch and Phone call notifications showing you the number that is call.
We still have to make more testings and test it on more Android smartphones, for now it was tested on a Galaxy S3, S4, Htc one.
You have also the option to make A.I Watch working without a Micro Sim card via Bluetooth tethering.

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator

Reactions: Uncle Louie

Nick123194

Sep 15, 2013
Will the watch have water proof capabilities?

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Hi thesparky007
Actually working to make A.I Watch also a phone companion, we succeed to make that happen and actually is in test we trying to ameliorate that, for now A.I Watch can receive notifications from your smartphone, you can read your smartphone SMS directly form your A.I Watch and Phone call notifications showing you the number that is call.
We still have to make more testings and test it on more Android smartphones, for now it was tested on a Galaxy S3, S4, Htc one.
You have also the option to make A.I Watch working without a Micro Sim card via Bluetooth tethering.

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator

Is there a way to get the A.I. watch just as a phone companion without the network capabilities, thus being cheaper? Also is there any possibilities of a removable battery and water proof capabilities?

XandroidX

Jul 21, 2011
San Marcos Ca
According to the official A.I Forums water resistance is planned but limited to splashing or washing of hands no swimming... Also, swappable batteries is a goal for the new design but the watch designer will have more details soon.

Zuber

Jul 6, 2006
www.WantItGetItLoveIt.co.uk
I would have loved IP67 rating, but can live with a genuine IP64/65 rating where you can safely wash your hands, get water on your watch etc. without worry.

I asked about battery and being able to replace it 'regularly'.
The good news is, as XandroidX says AI Watch are now looking at a removable battery and designer is hoping to come up with something that is easy for the end user to do quickly. WIP, but I guess not trying to be IP67 would make it easier. The objective is to do it without screws. So with any luck, we can avoid the messy issues that Omate ran into.

Looks promising. Looking forwards to some live product updates in coming weeks now CNY is more or less out the way.

dedesuper

May 28, 2013
A.I Watch

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Is there a way to get the A.I. watch just as a phone companion without the network capabilities, thus being cheaper? Also is there any possibilities of a removable battery and water proof capabilities?

Hi Nick123194
Thanks for your questions
Water resistant > A.I Watch is IP64 so you can wash your hands etc… without any problem.
Even if A.I Watch was IPX7 I will not suggest you to enter with it in the shower or swim, it can make with the time moisture and create corrosion on the device.
A electronic device will never be good and reliable such as a device without electronic components like a normal watch.

Companion app > Actually we working and testing to make a possibility to make A.I Watch phone companion as well, actually we succeed to make A.I Watch receive Notifications from smartphones to A.I Watch by Bluetooth tethering all actually are in beta and need more test but definitely is one of our objectives

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator

Nick123194

Sep 15, 2013
Hi Nick123194
Thanks for your questions
Water resistant > A.I Watch is IP64 so you can wash your hands etc… without any problem.
Even if A.I Watch was IPX7 I will not suggest you to enter with it in the shower or swim, it can make with the time moisture and create corrosion on the device.
A electronic device will never be good and reliable such as a device without electronic components like a normal watch.

Companion app > Actually we working and testing to make a possibility to make A.I Watch phone companion as well, actually we succeed to make A.I Watch receive Notifications from smartphones to A.I Watch by Bluetooth tethering all actually are in beta and need more test but definitely is one of our objectives

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator

Thanks for the Reply. I would love for the A.I. watch to mirror my phone. Like being able to control my phone remotely using the A.I. Watch. Is there a kick starter campaign for this?

Zuber

Jul 6, 2006
www.WantItGetItLoveIt.co.uk
Hi Nick,

I don't think there is a separate device being made that would be just a companion (no phone hardware built in). But the existing one could be used without a sim and so work as a companion.

No KickStarter, see the first post for links to their site for pre-orders etc.

If you mean is there a kick-starter for a companion app. Not aware of one. I'd have thought you would get these from the watch manufacturers or 3rd party ones through app store offerings.

dedesuper

May 28, 2013
A.I Watch

Hi Nick123194
We actually working also to make A.I Watch a phone companion and will bring the 2 solutions in one device.

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator

dedesuper

May 28, 2013
A.I Watch Contest for Developers

Hi everyone,
I was have an Idea to organize a cool A.I Watch app contest with nice prizes:
All A.I Watch community will be part of the Judge.
Each app will be as well display in A.I app store and will be A.I Watch Certified.
The question how much time you think the contest will need to during so all the developers will be able to present there apps ?
You are welcome with ideas, suggestions etc...

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator
www.aiwatchtech.com

Lokifish Marz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
Be sure to stay on top of MediaTek about source code. On at least two other smartwatches (6 if you go by brands) they are in violation of GPLv2 in multiple areas and are trying to charge for and re-license GPL protected source code. They even violate the licensing terms which they themselves agreed to and is included in the prebuilt binaries which they give to contracted customers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Official A.I Watch Smartwatch Supported Development Topic

Untitled9382www.gif

Hi everyone

My name is Damien Douk - The creator of A.I Watch Smartwatch a project that we are working now over than a year that give the result of meticulous care in design, development and in selecting the highest caliber components.
    Very soon we will start Mass production, we also open A.I Store an Android app store with dedicated smartwatches categories, Top 50, Editor Choice etc...
    I am opening this topic today to understand more all the developers need and invite all the developers to join us and build together the best Android Smartwatch app market.
    A.I App store will not have any restrictions or be installed only on A.I Watch you will be able to download it and install the apk on every Android device that you wishes, all the objective of A.I Store is to create an Android Smartwatches app Eco System with dedicated categories for every smartwatch that running Android and allowing you to submit any app that you will wishes for any Android device you will want.

I want to offer to all the developers that will subscribe this 3 coming month on A.I Watch app store :
    Free Registrations
    Submit your Android Application and make it available in few minutes on A.I Store.
    As certified, automatically have benefits (Trusted, Priority in Search, Statistics, Apps Management);
    No limitations.
    As well very soon A.I Watch will start mass production, I am also giving the possibility to every developer to pre ordering his A.I Watch in Rooted version and giving a special developer pre order coupon.
    Note that every A.I Watch pre ordered by our website will be not charge until we will start to ship.
    I will like also to try my best to give to everyone more tools that will help to builds better apps, Roms etc...
    What will be the tools that will help you ?

Every Developers that are interested Email us at : damien@aiwatchtech.com or contact@aiwatchtech.com and we will send you the complete instructions.

Comments, Suggestions, Ideas will be highly appreciated.
    IMPORTANT: I'd like to keep this Topic focused on App/Store/Watch Software Development.
    For more general discussion, can we please use other Topic(s) on the forum."

A.I WATCH SPECIFICATIONS (AI8286/AI8286S):
    Processor : Quad Core 1.3GHz MTK6582
    Flash : Ram: 512 Mb / 1GB
    Rom : 4GB /8GB

A.I WATCH ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS (AI9286):
    Processor : Octa Core 1.7GHz MTK6592
    Flash : Ram: 1GB
    Rom : 8GB

Beta A.I Store apk : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43943764/New%20folder%20%283%29/A.I%20STORE.apk

New

A.I Watch SDK + 240x240 Simulator

Best Regards
    Damien Douk
    A.I Watch Creator
    SDK Available

Hi Everyone

The A.I Watch SDK + 240x240 Simulator is available now for download.

Best Regards
    Damien Douk
    A.I Watch Creator
    Be sure to stay on top of MediaTek about source code. On at least two other smartwatches (6 if you go by brands) they are in violation of GPLv2 in multiple areas and are trying to charge for and re-license GPL protected source code. They even violate the licensing terms which they themselves agreed to and is included in the prebuilt binaries which they give to contracted customers.
    A.I Watch

Hi thesparky007

Best Regards
    Damien Douk
    A.I Watch Creator
    Thank you

I shall share this thread on my forums too.