[TASKBAR] [6.5.X Rom] aluke taskbar and DJCedric revisited - [UPDATE 16/03/2010]

Search This thread

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Transparent

Hi,

I use Steve0007 bottom's bar already for a very long time and I'm very satisfied with it. Nevertheless, I have a question: is it possible to make the "rectangles" around phone and menu totally transparent so that only phone and menu is displayed without the rectangles around them? Would be very nice if this is possible.

Thanks in advance and regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Solved

Hi,

I already solved the issue to get the softkeys from Steve0007 bottom's bar transparent. If anyone is interested and searching for this also, attached is the cab that will do this. Many thanks to Cambios for this cab!!!

regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
Hi !

I have alwasy used steve 007 taskbar ( both upper and lower as I use 6.5.X ). Never got a problem, this time anyway in the upper taskbar I cannot see the speaker icon..is there something I can do ?

kushXmaster

Nov 26, 2010
Stockton (cali)
Ok, I installed both versions, the 4 color icon and blue icon, and for both of them it shows up with the bluetooth icon instead of the start icon in upper left corner.
I'm using an hd2. Anyone know why it does that?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

cac2us

Dec 11, 2007
Northern, AZ
Ok, I installed both versions, the 4 color icon and blue icon, and for both of them it shows up with the bluetooth icon instead of the start icon in upper left corner.
I'm using an hd2. Anyone know why it does that?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

This taskbar will NOT work with WM 6.5
If your windows start button is bottom left, its WM 6.5.x. If its top left, your with WM 6.5.

With 6.5.x, the bluetooth icon is supposed to be in the upper left.

hofo_mofo

Plane geek

Hello

Um this may sound like a weird request, but would it be possible to put back in the red airplane when in flight mode (see row A below). :)

screenshotqo.jpg

(original image found at: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3861399&postcount=1)

BTW, this is a great taskbar, it really pimps up my HD2 :)

Top Liked Posts