Search This thread

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
Got it:

Code:
ALTER TABLE positions ADD `Altitude` double NOT NULL default '0';
ALTER TABLE positions ADD `Speed` double NOT NULL default '0';

yes, thanks odie3. Those are the only changes that I made to the database.

I haven't really tested this new version too much. I hope everything goes fine.
too busy with the documentation...

odie3

Sep 7, 2005
Texas
ghostdogs.net
Well, my PDA and my site is updated now. The only issue I had was when I first started the new PDA TrackMe, it gave me a error. Something like user/password format was incorrect. However, on the next upload (and all others after that) all where good.

On the website, only read from KLM file is showing Speed/Alt - not read from DB or current location. However, I believe the index.php will need updating to support the new table columns. I would do it but it is beyond my hacking. ;)

I think I may be having the same problem that odie3 is having. I setup the server using the manual installation, following some of the lines in the automatic readme that jcleek has to make sure I set up the api key correctly. I then created a routes folder. However, every time I run the program I get the following:

Generating remote .klm file
Invalid Username/Password combination

I thought I could input any username and password. If not, which username and password do I need to use. I've tried the DB username and password, as well as the username and pwd that the html directory is under; neither seem to work.

Thanks!

odie3

Sep 7, 2005
Texas
ghostdogs.net
Generating remote .klm file
Invalid Username/Password combination
Ya, that was the error I got the first time I connected to the new Web code/New PDA TrackMe. However, on the next pass to login it corrected itself (or could have been due to putting in my php.ini file).

BTW, you do not use the DB User/Password, you should make something else up.

Last edited:

daesimps

Mar 26, 2007
I too am having issues with the new version.

I get invalid username/password combination. No amount of restarting software, starting/stopping trips or trying different (new) usernames etc has worked.

I also have "error uploading position:An error message cannot be displayed because an optiona....." and the rest has run of the screen so I don't know what it says.

Daesimps

EDIT: Now fixed. I have to move the section below closer to the beginning of the file. This is because username was being checked against the database BEFORE the variable was declared.

$action = $_GET["action"];
$username = urldecode($_GET["username"]);
$password = urldecode($_GET["password"]);
$datefrom = urldecode($_GET["datefrom"]);
$dateto = urldecode($_GET["dateto"]);
$tripname = urldecode($_GET["tripname"]);

Last edited:

odie3

Sep 7, 2005
Texas
ghostdogs.net
Ya, I am not sure why my started working, perhaps it was my php.ini.

Try my file in your /trackme/ root directory. It might help, then again it might not.

Remember to rename it to "php.ini"

or

Remember to rename it to ".htaccess"

Also you can try .htaccess file too, since before my hosting site updated their code I had to enable globals in a .htaccess file.

Attachments

• php.ini.txt
    21 bytes · Views: 31
  • .htaccess.txt
    27 bytes · Views: 30

odie3

Sep 7, 2005
Texas
ghostdogs.net
I too am having issues with the new version.

I get invalid username/password combination. No amount of restarting software, starting/stopping trips or trying different (new) usernames etc has worked.

I also have "error uploading position:An error message cannot be displayed because an optiona....." and the rest has run of the screen so I don't know what it says.

Daesimps

EDIT: Now fixed. I have to move the section below closer to the beginning of the file. This is because username was being checked against the database BEFORE the variable was declared.

$action = $_GET["action"];
$username = urldecode($_GET["username"]);
$password = urldecode($_GET["password"]);
$datefrom = urldecode($_GET["datefrom"]);
$dateto = urldecode($_GET["dateto"]);
$tripname = urldecode($_GET["tripname"]);

There you go, my php.ini did fix it since globals where enabled.

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
hey guys, when you are having a problem please mention if you are using your own server or my public server. That will help us to find the bugs.

Thanks

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
I pretty sure Rescue9 and I stated we where using or web sites but I guess I could have been clearer - sorry staryon.

oh... it's not because of you guys. I was just reading some old posts and sometimes it's hard to tell.
I should have been clearer too! :)

By the way, with the new version, the 'routes' folder is created automatically when needed, so you don't have to worry about that.

daesimps

Mar 26, 2007
I spoke too soon. I am still having a problem (own server).

I can upload points and use realtime tracking. However, when I try and get trip list I am told "incorrect Password for user".

I have tried the URL: http://myserver/where/requests.php?username=me&password=mypassword&action=gettriplist and get returned:
Result:18.11.07_19.16.36|Trip_14.11.07_17.06.02|Trip_15.11.07_07.09.22|Trip_16.11.07_07.06.56

This seems to indicate that the php file is correct, but for some reason the app doesn't like it.

Please note that my server is installed in a folder called where, not a folder called trackme as there is already another application using the trackme folder.

daesimps

odie3

Sep 7, 2005
Texas
ghostdogs.net
I spoke too soon. I am still having a problem (own server).

I can upload points and use realtime tracking. However, when I try and get trip list I am told "incorrect Password for user".

I have tried the URL: http://myserver/where/requests.php?username=me&password=mypassword&action=gettriplist and get returned:
Result:18.11.07_19.16.36|Trip_14.11.07_17.06.02|Trip_15.11.07_07.09.22|Trip_16.11.07_07.06.56

This seems to indicate that the php file is correct, but for some reason the app doesn't like it.

Please note that my server is installed in a folder called where, not a folder called trackme as there is already another application using the trackme folder.

daesimps

Are you talking about getting the trip from your PDA or from the Web Page?

daesimps

Mar 26, 2007
When I try and get trip list I am told "incorrect Password for user" - this is using the PDA in the config/export screens.

I have tried the URL: http://myserver/where/requests.php?u... n=gettriplist and get returned:
Result:18.11.07_19.16.36|Trip_14.11.07_17.06.02 - This is using my pc with Firefox

odie3

Sep 7, 2005
Texas
ghostdogs.net
Both getting trips from Config and from Export on my PDA seems to work. Also, I have the same result from using the manual link in firefox.

I am thinking if it is working in firefox/IE, then it should work in the PDA Application too. Also before when the Application did not work, the manual link in Firefox/IE would not work.

daesimps

Mar 26, 2007
Both getting trips from Config and from Export on my PDA seems to work. Also, I have the same result from using the manual link in firefox.

I am thinking if it is working in firefox/IE, then it should work in the PDA Application too. Also before when the Application did not work, the manual link in Firefox/IE would not work.

I agree with your theory. However - it doesn't work on the PDA. It simply says "Incorrect Password for user".

I have even tried creating new users etc. Everything else seems to work. I can export to kml, but only if I search by date. I just can't obtain a list of trips.

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
I agree with your theory. However - it doesn't work on the PDA. It simply says "Incorrect Password for user".

I have even tried creating new users etc. Everything else seems to work. I can export to kml, but only if I search by date. I just can't obtain a list of trips.

Could you show me your requests.php file? Just in case I can see something wrong.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That would be amazing if an android version was produced!

I've been using the windows mobile version on my old phone for a charity bike ride we do across Europe every year, and it really does work a treat! It would be great if I only had to take one phone..

Thanks for your help, and if you need any assistance testing it....

Android version is looking good so far. I have been able to read from the GPS and upload the data to the server.
    Now I need to work in the offline mode, user settings and interface.
    Hopefully I will have something soon!
    ANDROID VERSION NOW AVAILABLE!!

I just published it in the marketplace. Not sure when it will show up.
    I also created a post in the Android forums. Please use that thread from now on.
    Here is the link

I hope people like it...
    Any news about Android version? This is only program that I miss at windows mobile.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

I'm probably getting the phone this week. Hopefully I will start working on it the next one.
    +1 For an Android version.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Well..then I have good news for you! :)

The company that acquired TrackMe for WM has asked me to write a version for Android so I will start working on this in the next few weeks! :cool:

By the way, the interest for the WP7 is growing so I plan to release a new update soon too.
    Hi! Thank you for the new release of W7 App TrackMe. I'm still with my old TP2 phone and use WM 6.5 I think to switch with Android soon, do you plan to make an Android version ?

Have a good day!

JmCourir