ICS PERFECTION THEME THREAD ..Moved.. Follow link inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

edgex

Jan 29, 2012
San Francisco
someone posted another camera.apk and it sucked. this one looks promising

Just installed it, when i view the photo, there isnt much under More, like no edit, or anything like that, maybe im wrong and that was never there. only option is to set as or share.

you mentioned you'd be theming too: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24151428

Last edited:

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
someone posted another camera.apk and it sucked. this one looks promising

Just installed it, when i view the photo, there isnt much under More, like no edit, or anything like that, maybe im wrong and that was never there. only option is to set as or share.

you mentioned you'd be theming too: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24151428

well what i can suggest doing or i'll try to add it on here is the ics gallery onto here and see if that triggers the options you're looking for.. gimme few minutes..

Reactions: appdroid

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
i need everyone to tell me. do you guys wanna see ics perfected project relive? the 10,000 of you that used my theme can give me feedbacks right now. almost full ics vanilla flavor theme?

Saitou33

Dec 19, 2011
Seeing it on real ICS would be beyond awesome.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
How do I install this?

hey to install it you have to download this zip from the link. Then save it in your sd card internal or external. After that you have to have cwm(cyanogen working manager) which most of the phones do. Then boot into cwm and flash this file via cwm which instructions are all over the site. Once done reboot and you're set , your camera will not look like Samsung it'll look like ics.

Reactions: Sn8kbordin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUYS MY THREAD HAS BEEN MERGED WITH MY TEAMMATES AND YOU CAN RECIEVE ALL THE UPDATES BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK TO OUR TEAM THREAD:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24381299#post24381299
    Erm well all I did was point out that the OP doesn't say this theme is ROM specific.. or even which ROM it's tested on :)

That said, I know it's not a finished product, and I'm thrilled someone's doing it for our skyrockets. Thanks for your work.

no thank you atleast you understand the term "alpha" because im getting opinions and ironing it atm so im playing with my luck and seeing what's gonna cook out right..but as far as this theme is the case it does take alot of time so im trying my best not to keep everyone waiting & upset so again keeping in mind i do have things im doing out of this xda too which is time consuming such as running around with my 3 yr old daughter, all activites relating to my house, and so forth, so im trying to put as much time as possible on this but again its time consuming to cook something right too..but believe me after im done, you won't be disappointed at all..
    then your wishes will come true. im working on it as we speak and by tommorow hopefully or day-after should be good to go. :)
    More power to you :)

Hope all is well at home. Looking forward to the theme.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Just flashed it.. Lookin sweet :)

I didn't notice if anyone else requested this, but here's an idea: removing the AT&T/Rogers logo from the status bar. Just seems so unnecessary. mhx is doing this on his next update due to request, an idea that I like.

definatly. im gonna put an extra mod individually so that'll give options for users who want it and for users who don't want it.
    update for you guys. ive done most of the modification as far as images wise. i still have alot to do. i'll be uploading alpha pretty soon within' couple of hours. thanks for the co-operation. and hope you enjoy it..