[4.4.2][KK][STOCK] Stock Kit Kat Korean Port

Search This thread

ananasic

Feb 1, 2014
Last edited:

johnwayne007

Nov 25, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
this backup Korean firmware for twrp 2.6.3.0, first make all wipe, then restore the system folder, and then the boot folder. Now dear friends left to adjust the kernel to work the camera and memory. Who can rabotat kernel we are waiting for your help.

Downloads: https://yadi.sk/d/3-3klCFfRA2Fa

Did you try flashing a stock JB kernel afterwords for the E970?

Rishi.

Nov 6, 2012
New Delhi
We will have to wait for someone to get us a modified kernel or wait for an official KK rom for E970 , because of the difference b/w other variants. "Camera/SDCard"

But thanks a lot for getting a rom though.

ronasimi

Sep 28, 2011
Ontario
github.com
There's apparently enough changes between JB and KK stock kernels, and the AOSP kernel source, that we can't get working camera or SD until LG releases the kernel source.

Rishi.

Nov 6, 2012
New Delhi
Dont mind my inquisitiveness , but Can't we get the camera codes ported from nexus 4 ? They share the same hardware when it comes to camera module ?

I am very skeptical about any KK release for our variant. AT&T has already given the release for G Pro , if our device were to get any update at least there would have been some word about it from ATT.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Paulicat

Mar 12, 2013
Dont mind my inquisitiveness , but Can't we get the camera codes ported from nexus 4 ? They share the same hardware when it comes to camera module ?

I am very skeptical about any KK release for our variant. AT&T has already given the release for G Pro , if our device were to get any update at least there would have been some word about it from ATT.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

All we need is the F180 kitkat kernel source and we'll be fine.
LG is good at releasing their sources, just give it some time.

gourab4u

Nov 8, 2011
Kolkata
Hello OP,

Can you please post a link to the back up image of the boot only. My internet connection is too slow to download 1.5gb. Currently i am working on a zip. but boot looping. want to try with your kernel

Thanks in advance.:good:

lbertking

Apr 25, 2013
Ica
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts