[TOTEMC2][ROM][4.1.2] Unofficial CM10 **Alpha**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

raulz28

Dec 17, 2011
I kept getting this after it rebooted after I entered adb logcat to try and pull some logs. I doubt it is any help just wanting to share seems more like a problem with something else than the ROM itself. This is the first time I have ever seen this happen when entering adb logcat on this device or on my previous Inspire 4g

- waiting for device -
error: more than one device and emulator
- waiting for device -
- waiting for device -
- waiting for device -
- waiting for device -
- waiting for device -
- waiting for device -
- waiting for device -
error: protocol fault (status read)
- waiting for device -

Last edited:

el_venga

May 17, 2007
Not related to the phone. Adb does that sometimes. Make sure you kill adb and redo. Command is adb kill-server, you can do it a few times and then try after a while. This happened to me just today with an inspire 4g.

Edit: my LG nitro is coming back to life soon (previous daily driver), so I'll be testing out cm10 for vx. Jmz, When you have time to get back on this let us know.

Sent from my HTC One VX using xda premium

Last edited:

LifelessRaptor

Feb 16, 2011
Baton Rouge, LA
Also, if you're using Linux you have to rub adb as root so you'll need to sudo before you run the kill-server and start - server commands.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

raulz28

Dec 17, 2011
So was messing around with this with logcat going on in cmd and when I first hit the command it went all crazy so I thought I'd share it. It was like it was stuck somewhere and the text just kept vibrating and some crap.

Attachments

• r6TuG1cT.txt
    14.6 KB · Views: 19

el_venga

May 17, 2007
I'm coming from a DoubleShot (just got a VX off of eBay with a damaged digitizer) & was wondering what development is looking like...anyone looking at CM10.1?

So far best custom Rom is jmz sense rom. Cm10 is still in alpha stage because jmz's device died and he has other projects, not to mention a life also, but we are still hoping for a nice come back with this one.
There is no cm10.1 yet, neither official or unofficial.

Reactions: debianmain1

debianmain1

So far best custom Rom is jmz sense rom. Cm10 is still in alpha stage because jmz's device died and he has other projects, not to mention a life also, but we are still hoping for a nice come back with this one.
There is no cm10.1 yet, neither official or unofficial.

Sounds good---I'm S-off & waiting.......

debianmain1

So, What do I need?

I'd be interested in playing around with this & maybe contrib some work. What development sources do I need (I do have a github account)? I'm on a Linux system (development/testing Debian), so no Windoz stuff......

Last edited:

Ouya-XD

Jun 24, 2013
I'd be interested in playing around with this & maybe contrib some work. What development sources do I need (I do have a github account)? I'm on a Linux system (development/testing Debian), so no Windoz stuff......

If you've got the device itself you could make your own ROM for us to test! :)

As far as this ROM goes, it's Jmz's ROM and he's not keen to people working on his stuff(from what I'm aware).

If this was useful to you, I can only ask of a favor!
Check out my YouTube channel!
http://WWW.YouTube.com/user/TheDarkRosary
Subscribe if you will! :)

debianmain1

If you've got the device itself you could make your own ROM for us to test! :)

As far as this ROM goes, it's Jmz's ROM and he's not keen to people working on his stuff(from what I'm aware).

If this was useful to you, I can only ask of a favor!
Check out my YouTube channel!
http://WWW.YouTube.com/user/TheDarkRosary
Subscribe if you will! :)

Well---I'm interested in 10.1---was using it on my doubleshot & REALLY liked it, so---that's where I would head. That being said, I would request JMZ's blessing to start with his github sources so I can at least hit the street running......

Is this OK JMZ?

And yes---I own one (cracked digi & all) & have my eye on a blacklisted OneVX on eBay--would think that it will be a great test mule. I'm thinking of buying the B/L One because it has a good screen---so change parts & I'm good to go....

OK--I synced My Github account & am D/Ling the CM 10.1 sources right now....I'm going to start up a new thread for CM 10.1 & not post any more in this thread about my efforts. Thank You!!!!

Last edited:
S

StatusQuo209

Hey JMZ. Any update on any fixes or progress? I appreciate your hard work. Your like the only hope we got :D

I'm checking this thread like everyday. No joke. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jellybean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is an Unofficial release. This will stay completely inline with CM repos. No features will be added or removed unless it is common throughout CM devices.

Code:
    #include
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Rom Installation:
    Must be S-OFF
    Wipe Data, Cache, and system (optional but recommended, this will be the first question if you have FCs or random reboots)
    Flash the ROM
    Flash GApps
    Reboot into the system (first boot will take several minutes)

Download
    GApps
    Screenshots

Changelog:
    Code:
    For an updated changelog look here  http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

2013-03-20
    Original upload
    Working:
    -Wifi
    -Sound
    -Data
    -SMS
    -Video Playback
    -Charging
    Anything thats not in the broken list

Broken: (In order of importance)
    -Have some reboot issues. I can't figure out a pattern and haven't been able to catch it on logcat. If you do please post it.
    -Incall Mic and Speaker -- Meaning no phone calls
    -Bluetooth
    -Camera
    -Camcorder
    -FFC

Kernel: http://WWW.github.com/jmztaylor/android_kernel_htc_totemc2

Donations: Ok, so im not the type thats going to say "if you donate you will get special access." (yes i got asked this already, which is the point of this writing) Sorry, just not my style. Not trying to make money. But donations are welcome. Maybe I will get to work more on it if I can take the wifey out for dinner . You will get your name in the 2nd post under donated. Also, if you do donate please pm me here with transaction id. That will make it where i can confirm your donation and add you to the list on donators. Thanks for all you guys support. Link in signature

Cm team. Obviously
    If it wasn't for the following 3 guys this wouldn't have been possible at all. So many thanks to them
    xkonni
    h8rift
    showp-1984​
    Im going to go ahead and close this bad boy down. Just advise you guys to check the forums in the next week or two :)
    Hey thanks a lot, as soon as u get mic fixed I'm going to flash. Your awesome

I got speaker fixed. now to just get mic working
    Let the cm10 testing begins and may the odds be ever in our favor. I'm gonna ask around to see who could help with the reboot issue.

I looked into it yesterday and I'm pretty sure the reboot is caused by the incall audio not working. Incall audio is top of my list so we will see what happens when I fix it if the reboots go away

I'm really excited to get this on my One VX. Waiting on that mic fix as well.

Jmz, you're a pimp. Single handedly taking care of us One Vx users.

Can't thank you enough :beer: