Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+2]Specific to[/SIZE]

The official Build

Cyanogenmod-11.jpg

for the AT&T HTC One XL

Click link here>> Development thread can be found here <<Click link here

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
redLine.png

Last edited by a moderator:

exad

Jan 26, 2010
Montreal
Amazing. Simply amazing. Thanks h8

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

thewierdone

Jul 29, 2013
pearland,TX
Question

hi im sory if this is a dumb question but any word on when the mms/sms will be working? i really want this as a daily driver but that is the only thing holding me back. thanks in advance. meant no disrespect. :angel:

xetrev

Jul 30, 2010
hi im sory if this is a dumb question but any word on when the mms/sms will be working? i really want this as a daily driver but that is the only thing holding me back. thanks in advance. meant no disrespect. :angel:

Google voice texts work.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Chrysis

Jun 18, 2012
Reno, NV
Any hope of there being a "stable" release? The last one is on 4.1.2 as archaic as it seems! Lol how development flies. I know much work is being done on nightlies, but I would much prefer waiting for a stable release rather than questionable nightlies.

I'd imagine there will be before too long. With the 3.4 kernel worked out now development seems to be going a lot quicker now as rohan also pointed out. So I think it's likely that issues found in nightlies will be worked out sooner, and thus a stable build can be released.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Any hope of there being a "stable" release? The last one is on 4.1.2 as archaic as it seems! Lol how development flies. I know much work is being done on nightlies, but I would much prefer waiting for a stable release rather than questionable nightlies.

They're not really "questionable". I think some people place too much emphasis on the nightlies being "unstable". Give it a few days and these nightlies will be working beautifully. I've flashed a whole bunch of nightlies that ran just as well as any stable build I've tried.

Sent from my Evita

chowfun

Nov 30, 2012
This is so awesome... I am still on CM10 given that it is the only build that works with AVRCP 1.3... Can't wait until this guy has it too (I guess it's built in by Google)?
Any ideas if fast charge would be in this kernel?
Thanks! :)

beankid

May 21, 2010
For those that have installed CM10.2, do you feel any performance has been gained over longer use considering 4.3 introduced the back-end ability to use FStrim? This would, in theory, take away that laggy feel that we all experience over time from writing and deleting material from our devices over and over.

jcjcc

Sep 13, 2010
For those that have installed CM10.2, do you feel any performance has been gained over longer use considering 4.3 introduced the back-end ability to use FStrim? This would, in theory, take away that laggy feel that we all experience over time from writing and deleting material from our devices over and over.

is fstrim enabled for our device? an anandtech post mentioned that it was there in all the Nexus images. it would be really nice if it were in our builds :)

Top Liked Posts