[THEME] IceFisha theme for Sense 3.5 (Runnymede AiO // Runny ROM // RSK)

Search This thread

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
Thanks for the feedback. Been a little busy with my new toy!!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

loan92

Wallpaper

Hi, you could share with me this wallpaper?

fisha21themescreenshots.png

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Thanks for the feedback. Been a little busy with my new toy!!

Hi im using RunnyMede AIO S/E beta, using ur theme. Works great but i had small problem on first reboot, got stuck at splash screen but pulled battery n rebooted and all is fine. Good job

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

Reactions: fisha21

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
How to install it on RSK 7.2? :confused:

Sorry, haven't been on the Desire threads for a while.

To install, you just flash the zip via recovery, same as any other zip. This theme is based on framework files from RSK 6 though, so not sure if it will work with RSK 7.x - depends if they changed the base or not. If you do decide to try it, don't forget to make a Nandroid backup first!

Roger93

Apr 14, 2009
Paris
hello very nice themes thank you I would like to install the wallpaper blue that we see in the presentation or find thank you.

Don-Ron

Sep 21, 2010
Berlin
@ fisha21

hi my unknown friend , 1000 thanks for this absolute beautiful theme - Yes, its very fine. :good:

a question ... , make your in future more themes for Runnymede and RSK ??

Please-please, make your a little darker themes , in black or dark-blue colors by the headers by the menues ?? Unfortunately I can not find any other themes for this two/tree roms.

my device its a - desire bravo A8181 amoled , rooted and s-off , running RSK SE deoxeded

thank you and greetings - bye Ron

PS: sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Don-Ron

Sep 21, 2010
Berlin
Hello ...

Backup via nandroid and easy self-test. If it does not work - just install reboot into recovery / reinstall this your one backup ;)

Last edited:

tilefono

Aug 18, 2012
this theme looks awesome but can i flash it with stock hboot? I am using Runny Rom v 7.02..

EDIT: And if I install it then will i be able to change to my default theme?
P.S. sorry for being noob :p

Last edited:

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
@ fisha21

Please-please, make your a little darker themes , in black or dark-blue colors by the headers by the menues ??

Thanks for your comments, glad you're liking the theme. Sadly, I just gave away my Desire so won't be making any more themes for it!

this theme looks awesome but can i flash it with stock hboot? I am using Runny Rom v 7.02..

Doesn't matter which hboot you've got, that only affects the ROM. To change back to default theme, you'll need to reflash your ROM without wiping. Or make a nandroid backup before flashing this theme, then its easy to go back.

Don-Ron

Sep 21, 2010
Berlin
sad

@ fisha21

Sadly, I just gave away my Desire so won't be making any more themes for it!

Hi my unknown friend, is not a problem - i have this beautiful theme from your and one other with blue design (HoneyHD - similar to yours, just different icons and number of call-box keyboard ).

Thank you for this beautiful work, all the best to you for the future ...

... a loving greeting from Germany - Bye Ronni

Last edited:

tilefono

Aug 18, 2012
Doesn't matter which hboot you've got, that only affects the ROM. To change back to default theme, you'll need to reflash your ROM without wiping. Or make a nandroid backup before flashing this theme, then its easy to go back.

thank you for your answer i will try it and tell you the results.. :)

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

i installed it on Runny rom v7.02 and it is not fully working.. The power options are as before, so the hovers, the colours and more.. The icons in the notification bar are changed...

Last edited:

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
thank you for your answer i will try it and tell you the results.. :)

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

i installed it on Runny rom v7.02 and it is not fully working.. The power options are as before, so the hovers, the colours and more.. The icons in the notification bar are changed...

Sorry, my mistake! Been so long since I used my Desire, I forgot that the folder paths for framework files are different depending on which hboot you have! If I get a chance I will try and adjust the install script. So, if you're using stock hboot, do you have an sd-ext partition on your SD card?

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Sorry, my mistake! Been so long since I used my Desire, I forgot that the folder paths for framework files are different depending on which hboot you have! If I get a chance I will try and adjust the install script. So, if you're using stock hboot, do you have an sd-ext partition on your SD card?

Hi
You need to extract three files to theme a) SystemUI.apk from sd-ext/app_s b) framework-res.apk from customize/hboot/framework c) com.htc.resources.apk from customize/hboot/framework

Upload them onto UOT..

Set where to save: STOCK HBOOT: a) sd-ext/app_s b) system/framework c) system/framework

CM7r2 HBOOT: a) sd-ext/app_s b) sd-ext/framework_s c) sd-ext/framework_s

Just copied this but its the same for both Runny Rom and RunnyMede aio s.e both INT2SD versions

Sent from my HTC Desire

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know a lot of people are moving over to the beta ICS ROMs, but for those who are sticking with GB/Sense 3.5 ROMs for now, thought I would share my custom theme. Been using it myself since seb's original AiO ROMs, so hopefully there shouldn't be any major bugs by now ;)

Since I now have two versions, I thought I would share them here in a separate thread, rather than the individual ROM threads. Makes it easier for me troubleshoot (and update, if I find something else to change!).

Each is based on files taken from the respective ROM, in order to keep any framework mods the ROM author may have applied (I know that seb definitely made some changes to his framework-res.apk to address battery issues). Whilst they may be cross-compatible, I suggest sticking to the version for your ROM...but you knew that anyway, right ;) For the same reason, I cannot guarantee any compatibility with any other Sense 3.5 ROM but if anyone does try it, feedback would be welcome!

AS ALWAYS, NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING....AND FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK

Runnymede AiO version
    - compatible with AiO Special Edition v5.0.4 upwards
    - for CM7r2 HBOOT only (though stock users could extract the files and install manually)
    - not tested it with the new 6.1 beta, so if anyone tests it please let me know how you get on

IceFisha v1 - DOWNLOAD HERE

Runny ROM version
    - compatible with v5.x upwards
    - includes swipe-to-remove notifications - thanks to shub for getting it working!
    - v2.1 has been tested by shub

IceFisha v2.1 - DOWNLOAD HERE

RSK Team Sense 3.5 ROM
    - based on framework taken from RSK v6.0 (confirmed to work on RSK v7.x, thanks to Hopie)
    - new v2 now includes swipe-to-remove notifications mod

IceFisha v2 - DOWNLOAD HERE

WHAT DO YOU GET

v2.x
    • Includes the "swipe to remove notifications" mod

v1.x
    • Themed framework-res/SystemUI/com.htc.resources - blue/black theme throughout
      • Battery icons/charging icons
      • Other system icons
      • Shutdown menu etc
      • Signal strength indicators
      • ICS styling for non-ICS apps (see Titanium Backup screenshot)
      • More things I forgot - seek and you shall find!
    • Blue Browser
    • Themed calendar (see screenshot)
    • Themed Gmail (blue/black)
    • Themed Dialer (see screenshot)
    • Themed HTC Music app (see screenshot)
    • Themed HTC Mail app
    • Themed Settings page (see screenshot)
    • Themed YouTube

NEW

Cooked up a modded version of the standard HTC keyboard using Jonasl's HTC_IME online skin kitchen, thought I'd share it. Just download and install as an normal .apk. Screenshot added below. DOWNLOAD HERE

CREDITS

he_sthe one - for the ICS styling and some of the icons etc, and the themed .apks
    alexdiaz and esko2k - for their original Froyo themes, again a valuable source of images

sebastiaan15 } for their hard work in giving us these awesome Sense 3.5 ROMs
    RSK team } and extending my Desire's lifespan by several months!

shubhamchamaria - for succeeding where I failed and getting the swipe-to-remove notifications working!

Hi,
    I need some help enabling the blue Jonasl's HTC_IME you're mentioning at OP. Is there anything else to do other than just download and install the .apk?? cause my keyboard isn't changing. That happened both at runny AIO and RunnyRom with int2sd.
    Very nice theme, thanks for your efforts!

+1

Keyboard is still not working for me too, HTC_IME is check in parameters, reboot doesn't change anything...

SOLUTION : Just found how to activate the keyboard : long press on an input field and tap on Entry Mode and choose the keyboard !
    @ fisha21

Please-please, make your a little darker themes , in black or dark-blue colors by the headers by the menues ??

Thanks for your comments, glad you're liking the theme. Sadly, I just gave away my Desire so won't be making any more themes for it!

I like this!
    Very nice theme, but saying "compatible with AiO Special Edition v5.0.4 upwards" is not correct. Causes bootloops on AIO 6.0.4.3.

Strange, it works perfect on my 6.0.4.3 with cm7r2/ad2sdx...

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium