Help with a gift for my love

Search This thread

nemo090

Oct 8, 2009
Wieliczka
Hello folks!
My name is Kinga and I from Poland. Soon I have one year with my love and I need help! I made up video with other cinematics which you can made for me. The idea is you create video for me, with text "Kinga loves you very much" in another language then Polish, or English and you send this movie to me with information which language you choose wkazdymjezyku@gmail.com and I do the rest. You personal ID won't in this movie. Thank you all and I have hopu to help me which this!
When you have a problem ask me on priv.
Sorry for my English, isn't great.

edisile

Nov 10, 2009
Frosinone
Hello folks!
My name is Kinga and I from Poland. Soon I have one year with my love and I need help! I made up video with other cinematics which you can made for me. The idea is you create video for me, with text "Kinga loves you very much" in another language then Polish, or English and you send this movie to me with information which language you choose wkazdymjezyku@gmail.com and I do the rest. You personal ID won't in this movie. Thank you all and I have hopu to help me which this!
When you have a problem ask me on priv.
Sorry for my English, isn't great.

Basically you want us to traslate that sentence in various languages?
Italian: "Kinga ti ama molto"
Romanian: "Kinga te iubeste foarte mult"

veeman

Apr 7, 2012
Minnesota
Basically you want us to traslate that sentence in various languages?
Italian: "Kinga ti ama molto"
Romanian: "Kinga te iubeste foarte mult"

He wants you to make a video which he's going to stitch together with a bunch of other videos and present it to his gf.

Sent from my iPad Air using Windows 95

veeman

Apr 7, 2012
Minnesota
What the heck guys, putting it into Google translate and saying it yourself is not romantic at all. The point was to get a whole bunch of people to collaborate and create this piece. Whatever, valentine's day is over anyway. Hope OP got to give something nice to his girl. :thumbup:

Sent from my iPad Air using Windows 95