[Q] [Stock ROM] moto X 1052 Retail EU 4.4.4

Search This thread

Mahesh8348

Feb 18, 2014
Hi,

i lost my all data and backup STOCK ROM, then is was trying to unroot using RSD lite it shows error i.e Downgrade Security reason error.

can any one post stock for my moto x 1052 Retail EU versions 4.4.4.

:crying:

Thanks

Mahesh...

D

Darth

I'm not sure that the files have been released for manual flashing yet.

Can you be more specific on the current state of your device... It's wiped and unusable? What have you tried flashing exactly? Did you try to flash an older version of android?

And what All have you tried to do.

And what version were you on before all this?

And how were you rooted exactly?

Just trying to see the whole picture here. Need all this info to really help... Hopefully.

At this point, you may be waiting until the files are out for flashing.... Unless your answers to these questions change something. ?

Mahesh8348

Feb 18, 2014
I'm not sure that the files have been released for manual flashing yet.

Can you be more specific on the current state of your device... It's wiped and unusable? What have you tried flashing exactly? Did you try to flash an older version of android?

And what All have you tried to do.

And what version were you on before all this?

And how were you rooted exactly?

Just trying to see the whole picture here. Need all this info to really help... Hopefully.

At this point, you may be waiting until the files are out for flashing.... Unless your answers to these questions change something. ?

Yes i tried to install older version of android .[4.4.4 to 4.4.2]

1.I am running STOCK 4.4.4 with rooted . i would like to unroot my phone using RSD Lite

2. I was Downloaded MOTOROLA Stock Firmware 4.4.2 and then try to install older version using rsd lite . Then it Shows Downgrade Security reason error. .
3. I lost my whole data also , then i was install CM11 using adb sideload commands then it works Ok

i was rooted my phone correctly . again i would like to go to stock that's it.. i am waited but it shows directly error .

Last edited:
D

Darth

Yes i tried to install older version of android .[4.4.4 to 4.4.2]

1.I am running STOCK 4.4.4 with rooted . i would like to unroot my phone using RSD Lite

2. I was Downloaded MOTOROLA Stock Firmware 4.4.2 and then try to install older version using rsd lite . Then it Shows Downgrade Security reason error. .
3. I lost my whole data also , then i was install CM11 using adb sideload commands then it works Ok

i was rooted my phone correctly . again i would like to go to stock that's it.. i am waited but it shows directly error .

I suggest you not do anything else until you've researched this a bit more.

No, you can't downgrade safely. You could brick your device trying, or later by taking an OTA.

I don't, and many others, ever suggest downgrading. It's very dangerous and has left many with serious problems, or even unusable devices.

That said. Why are you trying to unroot exactly?

Also... You can only flash the 4.4.4 files now. They probably aren't available yet so you will need to be patient. If CM is working for you now, that's great.... But you may be stuck like that until the SBF files are out for 4.4.4....then you can flash it with RSDLite or fastboot.

I don't see you have any other safe options.

Mahesh8348

Feb 18, 2014

No, you can't downgrade safely. You could brick your device trying, or later by taking an OTA.

I don't, and many others, ever suggest downgrading. It's very dangerous and has left many with serious problems, or even unusable devices.

Also... You can only flash the 4.4.4 files now. They probably aren't available yet so you will need to be patient. If CM is working for you now, that's great.... But you may be stuck like that until the SBF files are out for 4.4.4....then you can flash it with RSDLite or fastboot.

Thanks Man.. i will keep CM11 .. If Stock images available 4.4.4 can u send link please . i am waiting

Thanks in advance

Mahesh

Mahesh8348

Feb 18, 2014
Hi, how did u flash CM11, can u post a link for the rom for CM11 for Moto X XT1052.. Plz thank you in advance..

1. You need to be unlock the bootloader
2. Next You need root your device and install custom recovery . Follw the links it can help you:

Unlock boot loader : http://www.idroidspace.com/how-to-unlock-moto-x-bootloader-officially-all-carriers/
For root : http://www.reddit.com/r/MotoX/comments/20j27k/the_ultimate_moto_x_root_thread/

if you have ANY doubtS CHECK IN THE PORTAL.

philip87700

Nov 19, 2010
Mumbai
1. You need to be unlock the bootloader
2. Next You need root your device and install custom recovery . Follw the links it can help you:

Unlock boot loader : http://www.idroidspace.com/how-to-unlock-moto-x-bootloader-officially-all-carriers/
For root : http://www.reddit.com/r/MotoX/comments/20j27k/the_ultimate_moto_x_root_thread/

if you have ANY doubtS CHECK IN THE PORTAL.

Hi, I think u go my question wrong.. I asked to post link to the CM11 ROM where u got your s from..
I already have my boot loader unlocked and rooted device.. as I'm using krypton ROM for quite a long now.
So plz give link to CM11 ROM for xt1052
Regards

sent from my xt1052

D

Darth

There's only one cm rom in the development section. And unless there's been a recent change, it's been discontinued, and has bugs. ?

Mahesh8348

Feb 18, 2014
Hi, I think u go my question wrong.. I asked to post link to the CM11 ROM where u got your s from..
I already have my boot loader unlocked and rooted device.. as I'm using krypton ROM for quite a long now.
So plz give link to CM11 ROM for xt1052
Regards

sent from my xt1052

Ok . moto x got all unified version code name GHOST or moto_msm8960dt . currently it nightlys only . Download from here:

http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=moto_msm8960dt

Reactions: philip87700

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010

downgraded from 4.4.4 t mobile to 4.4.2 europe retail and then update to 4.4.4 europe retail 2 months ago.
have no issue at all or problems.
the phone works like a charm.

D

Darth

downgraded from 4.4.4 t mobile to 4.4.2 europe retail and then update to 4.4.4 europe retail 2 months ago.
have no issue at all or problems.
the phone works like a charm.
How many phones have you bricked? I'm sorry, but I remember many of your posts with big problems in the past. You seem to ignore most advice. No offense intended.... But it's true.

Cause this one will brick if you ever take an ota. Practically guaranteed.

Hope you realize that? ?

Also.... Everyone gets lucky occasionally.... But the X section is filled with threads from people who didn't get lucky.

So please never recommend anyone try it. You don't want to be responsible for them being unlucky and destroying their toy. Right? ?

Last edited:

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010
How many phones have you bricked? I'm sorry, but I remember many of your posts with big problems in the past. You seem to ignore most advice. No offense intended.... But it's true.

Cause this one will brick if you ever take an ota. Practically guaranteed.

Hope you realize that? ?

Also.... Everyone gets lucky occasionally.... But the X section is filled with threads from people who didn't get lucky.

So please never recommend anyone try it. You don't want to be responsible for them being unlucky and destroying their toy. Right? ?

i don t recommend it like we speak in another thread.
i just tell that this is possible.
i bricked the device for others reasons and not for downgrade.
but like u say if the people don t know how to do it or what s the risk to do it : DON T DOWNGRADE.

D

Darth

i don t recommend it like we speak in another thread.
i just tell that this is possible.
i bricked the device for others reasons and not for downgrade.
but like u say if the people don t know how to do it or what s the risk to do it : DON T DOWNGRADE.
You have a fitting user name. ?

Seriously, with some people not knowing what they are doing... And with communication misunderstandings due to language barriers and what not...

If someone asks you can they safely downgrade.... Just say no. ?

Cause it's never safe. You're adventure isn't necessarily over either.... If you take an ota accidentally or on purpose... You might be phone shopping. ?

That's all I'll say on that.

Top Liked Posts