[Theme] 7/27/13 Blues & Jazz Theme V2.3 CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.7 Deodex & Odex

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
i think "syst" for tablet UI,"stat" for phone UI and you need reduce the size of WIFI icons for phone UI.

What is funny, today's phone use a higher res folder than does the 700. Exp: My HTC uses the xxhdpi folder or xhdpi. Where the 700 uses the hdpi.. For several icons I increased the size in the hdpi folder for 700 just because they look better. Like the Wifi, Check boxes and several other. If u look at the battery icons they are all 50x50. Where the original size was 36x36 I believe. I if can get away with it I will theme the xhdpi folder, then compare it with the hdpi folder and copy the images over. I do not understand why Asus used the hdpi folder for a screen of this res.

Now going back to you original post I didn't understand what you were saying. U said I missed the null wifi (meaning I didn't theme it, correct).

Sent from my Asus Blues & Jazz Transformer TF700 using Tapatalk HD

Blue cat

Aug 16, 2012
Now going back to you original post I didn't understand what you were saying. U said I missed the null wifi (meaning I didn't theme it, correct).
Yes,i spoke about this file.
And it was just recommendation about change size wifi icons for phone UI.

Sorry if my english not very good,just it is not my native language...i hope you are understand me)

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Yes,i spoke about this file.
And it was just recommendation about change size wifi icons for phone UI.

Sorry if my english not very good,just it is not my native language...i hope you are understand me)

The part I am not understanding is about phone UI. I do several roms, the One & EVO LTE. Are we talking about that or the 700 and using it as a phone since there some apk's that might support using table as a phone. If that is true and you the 700 as a phone, are the wifi icons too large?

Blue cat

Aug 16, 2012
The part I am not understanding is about phone UI. I do several roms, the One & EVO LTE. Are we talking about that or the 700 and using it as a phone since there some apk's that might support using table as a phone. If that is true and you the 700 as a phone, are the wifi icons too large?

New asus rom 10.6.1.14.4 (android 4.2.1) and CROMi ofcourse have 2 UI:tablet and phone. Phone UI look like on nexus 10,just look screenshot:
http://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0504/6c/56e87894b3709d1213b04d008a4d106c.jpg
I have already changed the WiFi icon(41х41) on my tablet.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
U also are using the 4.2 JB Launcher, correct. I was told there was problems with that launcher. Will have to give it shot and see what icons do not work with it. For now is sounds just the wifi.

Blue cat

Aug 16, 2012
U also are using the 4.2 JB Launcher, correct. I was told there was problems with that launcher. Will have to give it shot and see what icons do not work with it. For now is sounds just the wifi.

Yes,only wifi icon very big and no this apex launcher)

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Yes,only wifi icon very big and no this apex launcher)

I am new to this latest rom. The only time I saw the status bar at the top when aai installed the 4.2 launcher. Did you do that during the flashing of the rom and then selected the Apex launcher. Or is there an option in settings to select this style?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009

Blue cat

Aug 16, 2012
Yes I saw that and ask the question in the rom theme about. Got the reply it was causing problems so i didn't install it on my second flash. Is it just the wifi icons that need to be made smaller to work with this launcher?

I think yes,only wifi,try 41x41.
And change icons only with "stat" in name.

Reactions: timberwolf671

Tylorw1

Feb 10, 2013
Ohio
tylorhost.me
Yes I saw that and ask the question in the rom theme about. Got the reply it was causing problems so i didn't install it on my second flash. Is it just the wifi icons that need to be made smaller to work with this launcher?

Timberwolf IDK if this will help clarify, but if you look in settings, the ROM has built in 4.2 UI layout now. The 4.2 launcher in the installer is obsolete now. That is how the layout is being changed. On the TF300 ASUS built in a layout/launcher switcher and sbdags implemented it into CromiX. IDK if it reads from all the same places but the 4.2 launcher no longer has to be selected in the installer, you only have to go into settings and reboot the tablet.

Tylor

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: timberwolf671

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Timberwolf IDK if this will help clarify, but if you look in settings, the ROM has built in 4.2 UI layout now. The 4.2 launcher in the installer is obsolete now. That is how the layout is being changed. On the TF300 ASUS built in a layout/launcher switcher and sbdags implemented it into CromiX. IDK if it reads from all the same places but the 4.2 launcher no longer has to be selected in the installer, you only have to go into settings and reboot the tablet.

Tylor

So all I have to do is made the wifi icons smaller to work with that option.

I am getting ready to post a semi-trans Gmail 4.3.1 sometime today. Will post it in the thread and not in the OP for now. Try it and tell me if it works. I just finished for the 4.1 One and EVO LTE phones. Will test it on the tablet in a bit. If it works I will post it here.

Tylorw1

Feb 10, 2013
Ohio
tylorhost.me
So all I have to do is made the wifi icons smaller to work with that option.

I am getting ready to post a semi-trans Gmail 4.3.1 sometime today. Will post it in the thread and not in the OP for now. Try it and tell me if it works. I just finished for the 4.1 One and EVO LTE phones. Will test it on the tablet in a bit. If it works I will post it here.

How difficult try would it be to change the color of the thing I clicked? You can't see the stats of the app with it being white.
gazypu2y.jpg

Tylor

ROM: CleanRom Xenogenesis 4.4 DeOdex
Kernel: Hundsbuah's V3.0.5 OC Kernel
Theme: Timberwolf's Blues and Jazz Theme

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
How difficult try would it be to change the color of the thing I clicked? You can't see the stats of the app with it being white.

Tylor

The Semi-trans Google Play is far for perfect. First I need to understand what it that you are typing in the white box. It looks like it's a password, is that correct. And when do it popup, during paying for the app or when you going to play. Knowing when and where happens helps me know where to start looking. Thanks for the feedback and help.

Tylorw1

Feb 10, 2013
Ohio
tylorhost.me
The Semi-trans Google Play is far for perfect. First I need to understand what it that you are typing in the white box. It looks like it's a password, is that correct. And when do it popup, during paying for the app or when you going to play. Knowing when and where happens helps me know where to start looking. Thanks for the feedback and help.

It is the party that shows the app size, number of stars, and it's rating number I believe. So it is not an insert box at all.

Tylor

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
It is the party that shows the app size, number of stars, and it's rating number I believe. So it is not an insert box at all.

Tylor

ok that helps. got mind on something so remind if I forget

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
gazypu2y.jpg

Tylor

Posted link for Semi-trans Google Play 4.0.27 and Gmail 4.3.1. See OP for link
Best I can do with the stars is make them darker. Can not resize as they get cut off.

TF700GPGMAIL_zps68b2cd10.gif~original

Tylorw1

Feb 10, 2013
Ohio
tylorhost.me
Posted link for Semi-trans Google Play 4.0.27 and Gmail 4.3.1. See OP for link
Best I can do with the stars is make them darker. Can not resize as they get cut off.

TF700GPGMAIL_zps68b2cd10.gif~original

The size is not a problem, it is the color of the background because you are unable to read the text within because it is also white. Will try Gmail out now.

Tylor

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
The size is not a problem, it is the color of the background because you are unable to read the text within because it is also white. Will try Gmail out now.

Tylor

LOL now I understand, didn't know there was text in there. Busy with another project for the next few days. Remind if I forget and I will. I may not ever be able to fix it since there naming system sucks. From the name it's hard to know what it does. When I get some free time I will try again.

Last edited:

Tylorw1

Feb 10, 2013
Ohio
tylorhost.me
LOL now I understand, didn't know there was text in there. Busy with another project for the next few days. Remind if I forget and I will. I may not ever be able to fix it since there naming system sucks. From the name it's hard to know what it does. When I get some free time I will try again.

Hahaha that is perfectly fine. I dont use Gmail very much but I love it. Wish I could setup my MyOpera mail through it :).

Tylor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Blues & JazzTheme

Posted 7/27/13 Version 2.3
    CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.7 Deodex & Odex

Note: You must be rooted and have a recovery system installed

Install instructions
    1. Download the zip and copy to one of your sdcards. Anywhere is find, just as long as you remember here you put it.
    2. Boot in recovery and wipe both cache and dalvik.
    3. Install the zip
    4. Boot into the system from recovery and enjoy.

Please READ
    ****Basic theme to get you started. What is themed, Framework, SystemUI, Settings, BatteryWidget, Transformer, Dictionary, Rebooter, Fx File Manager

More to come later

Special ackowledgement and thank you to following member's for their donations to assist in keeping my themes available to all
    * Donated > 1 X

*sharky17
    *baknblack
    *roninep
    triatlt
    royshero
    billyho7993
    rgaeta2000
    Cobra57
    ***travisw0204
    evomike
    awillis11
    seewhyphotos
    gianmarco00
    NascarKid
    sslbaron
    Schmeggy929
    Androidaholic
    bwebber
    lanewhit
    netengineer
    sbdags
    beanbean50
    Comspec
    dctwilliams
    lartomar2002
    sebagh
    Matt56
    Slammin
    NavasE
    NicholsR
    Slammin
    NavasE
    NicholsR
    HoffmannM
    *Budeone
    Davek30
    zyrzox
    volk9029
    *bigdaddy619
    DrBeaker
    If I do not have you correct name posted, please pm with your correct xda username.

Screen Shots with Stock Launcher

AsusRom2-1_zpsd2334b6f.gif~original

Change Log
    6/1/13
    Updated to latest release 4.61 & 4.64

5/3/13
    Added to animated gif a picture of themed Rebooter
    Added picture and link for download of Asus File Manager
    Fixed problem with 100% battery icons not reading correct

First release 5/2/13

Deodex Download Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22979706399753171

Odex Dowload Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23060877489996608

Asus File Manager Themed
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-07-20-19_zps3cf48af5.jpg~original

Deodex Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22940013536739742

Odex Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22940013536739753

Stock Launcher with Semi-trans & transparent app drawer (Does not appear to work in this rom release)
    App_Trans_SS2_zpsf521356a.jpg~original

App_Trans_SS1_zps3f885d19.jpg~original

Transparent Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22940013536739751

Semi-trans Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22940013536739750
    Apex Launcher add-on themes
    Install: Download and copy to sdcard. Use any file manager and run the apk. Then go into the Apex setting and find the theme section. Select the theme you want and enjoy.

AsusApex_Add-on_zpsdb65eb5d.gif~original

Blue Glass V1
    Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/3939562855/TW671.Apex_Blue_Glass_V1.apk

Re: [Theme] 3/6/13 Blues & Jazz Theme V1.8 / CleanROM 3.44 DeOdex Beta

So are we getting the theme for ODEX anytime soon? Excited to try it out.

Tylor

Sent from my ASUS Transformer TF700T Infinity Pad Using Tapatalk HD
    Rom: Cyanogen Nightlies 10.1 or CleanRom 3.4.4 - Depends on the mood :p .

Well I was expecting more feedback from the users of deodexed version. Guess that is not coming, so yes in the next few days.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Ok guys here you go with the themed updated with the latest files. Enjoy:victory:
    Beta Version of Odex theme is now posted in OP. Consider this a beta until I get some feedback from the users.

I am going to post a picture of the number of downloads just on 3.2.1. Yet only 17 people took the time to hit the thanks button, folks, this only for 3.21 version. The numbers for prior versions were just as big. Also note the 81 downloads of 3.44 deodex version and no feedback. I understand once a rom/theme is posted not as a beta, little or no feedback is a good think. But showing your appreciation is very important to any developer/themer/modder. The point I am trying to make here is, would you after spending a great deal of your own personal time. Continue to support any project that you receive no personal gratification or monetary. It's not about the money for me but show of feedback and hitting the thanks to help me stay motivated. I have no use of odex version and only post it for you. The same holds true for the other support files, posted only for you to download. And considering the 25% who use the no SD notification mod, again why should I continue to support a non supported theme. This lack of support my users is not just isolated to me only. But can found throughout XDA as a whole. Over the years I have kept stats to the ratio of downloads vs # of thanks button hits. What was at one time a ratio of 1 to 100 will hit the thanks button. Now it's more like 1 in 500. Anyway, a long speech I didn't intend on giving. Please hit the thanks button and provide some feedback either + or -. :highfive:

AsusDownloadPics_zpsc807a6cb.jpg
    Just posted version 2.1

Finally got dock 1% charge icons to work without f/c's of the Transformer.apk.
    Updated semi-trans Gmail 4.3. Enjoy :D :highfive: :good: