[Q] Launcher Troubles...

Search This thread

Dankaru81

Jun 25, 2014
Hey guys. Just wanted to bring up an issue I have had with my phone. Anytime I install a new launcher I have the same issue. When pressing the "Home" button my phone constantly (80% of the time) asks me which launcher I want to use, Touchwiz or (currently) Aviate. Eventhough I select Aviate > Always. It still does this to me. Even if I uninstall the app it still pops up and asks "TouchWiz or TouchWiz Easy" and it continues to do this until I factory reset my phone. Which is a pain. Has anyone else had this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

groovemetal81

Oct 3, 2013
Flint
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey guys. Just wanted to bring up an issue I have had with my phone. Anytime I install a new launcher I have the same issue. When pressing the "Home" button my phone constantly (80% of the time) asks me which launcher I want to use, Touchwiz or (currently) Aviate. Eventhough I select Aviate > Always. It still does this to me. Even if I uninstall the app it still pops up and asks "TouchWiz or TouchWiz Easy" and it continues to do this until I factory reset my phone. Which is a pain. Has anyone else had this issue?

Are you downloading a launcher from the play store? You should be able to go into settings and set new as default or go to factory app manager and find Touchwiz home app in list and click it there u can clear defaults on it

Sent from my Eclipsed VZW Note 3 via XDA Premium...come to the dark side...

Dankaru81

Jun 25, 2014
Are you downloading a launcher from the play store? You should be able to go into settings and set new as default or go to factory app manager and find Touchwiz home app in list and click it there u can clear defaults on it

Sent from my Eclipsed VZW Note 3 via XDA Premium...come to the dark side...

I went into the Default Applications and set Aviate as default, hit home button, and the same issue... And yes I did get this from Play Store. But again, it's happened with any launcher I tried on JB and KK.
Seems to be working atm. I'll update you if it changes.

Last edited: