Votes: 73 56.2%
  • Horrible :o

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

akaroger

May 24, 2009
Excellent ROM!
How do I apply the ICS theme? When I applied that theme in Theme Chooser, it said that I'm missing files.

pandaball

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2011
how's the wifi?? it normally just cuts off once the screen turns off and will not start unless i do it from the notification bar

Normally this shouldn't happen, but I did set pm.sleep_mode to 1. You could try editing build.prop and changing it to 0 to see if it fixes your problem.

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
Did the script mount the position correctly? Did it specify the correct path to extract the boot animation?

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

flow alkaeda

Mar 30, 2012
florida
Did the script mount the position correctly? Did it specify the correct path to extract the boot animation?

yes it installed it and all it did the normal proces and it finished correctly but no changed boot i tried using a boot changer app and did not worck...........:confused: ohhh and another thing i tried the facerecog app and it wont worck it keeps freezing....another thing lol sorry for all the questions dont whant to take to much of your time... when im using hering music with my headphones i cant change songs or nothing with the headphones dont know why in other roms i can do it.....i love this rom its moded like ics i dont whant to change it if you can help il thank you for your help

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
yes it installed it and all it did the normal proces and it finished correctly but no changed boot i tried using a boot changer app and did not worck...........:confused: ohhh and another thing i tried the facerecog app and it wont worck it keeps freezing....another thing lol sorry for all the questions dont whant to take to much of your time... when im using hering music with my headphones i cant change songs or nothing with the headphones dont know why in other roms i can do it.....i love this rom its moded like ics i dont whant to change it if you can help il thank you for your help

For the boot animation, try getting hold of the animation .zip and replace the one in /system/media manually with permissions rw-r--r-- (644). Failure to set permissions = bootloop.

For the face recognition, are you talking about face unlock? That's for ICS only.

For the music, it should be a setting in the music app or sound settings or Cyanogenmod settings to configure the headphone buttons.

kylereid

Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
For the boot animation, try getting hold of the animation .zip and replace the one in /system/media manually with permissions rw-r--r-- (644). Failure to set permissions = bootloop.

For the face recognition, are you talking about face unlock? That's for ICS only.

For the music, it should be a setting in the music app or sound settings or Cyanogenmod settings to configure the headphone buttons.

For face unlock try Visidon AppLock. You have to pay to have it unlock the lock screen (lame), but with the free version you can unlock specific apps. I use it, works pretty good.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...1bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwidmlzaWRvbi5BcHBMb2NrUGx1cyJd

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
Dropbox download links are down for generating excessive traffic... will be up again in a few days. Uploading to mediafire in the meantime.

EDIT: Added mirrors to mediafire. Will do this in the future.

Last edited:

Cancel357

Aug 9, 2010
Chilliwack
Great ROM!!!!

I am really enjoying this rom! It is so smooth and quick. I did have an issue with the wireless, but a restart of the phone corrected it. This looks like it will be my main rom for a very long time!

idriff

Mar 26, 2012
hi there i got a thrill 4g but i flashed V21D so i guess it turned into a O3D right? anyway
the CM rom i can flash is the O3D one but i tried last one and was having a lot of issues
like wifi stopped working sometimes and having issues while switching from 2g to 3g and i had 2 constantly reboot... and battery drained way faster than with my cooked rom from lestat so my question here is are u guys having some of this issues? or was it only me?

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
hi there i got a thrill 4g but i flashed V21D so i guess it turned into a O3D right? anyway
the CM rom i can flash is the O3D one but i tried last one and was having a lot of issues
like wifi stopped working sometimes and having issues while switching from 2g to 3g and i had 2 constantly reboot... and battery drained way faster than with my cooked rom from lestat so my question here is are u guys having some of this issues? or was it only me?

I have had one other thrill user who had wifi issues... I'm working with him to fix it atm. However as for the rest of your problems I do not know why this is so. Does the v20P baseband work with CM? Can you also check battery starts and tell me what is causing the battery drain?

kylereid

Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I have had one other thrill user who had wifi issues... I'm working with him to fix it atm. However as for the rest of your problems I do not know why this is so. Does the v20P baseband work with CM? Can you also check battery starts and tell me what is causing the battery drain?

I was a thril (p925) guy too. I updated to v20c baseband. i had the same wifi issues. i wiped wiped and wiped and it finally worked lol. after you install the rom, go back and wipe cache and dalvik cache, sometimes that works haha.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

haha, maybe that was me lol

idriff

Mar 26, 2012
i hate u... ur gonna make me switch roms again U.U anyway i havent used CM7 much cuz of those problems so tell me where do i check the battery starts or what app to use... and i dont know if v20p works with CM i dont remember if i tried it but i cant OC with v20P so i aint going back :p anyway downloading your rom ill be posting how things are going...

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
i hate u... ur gonna make me switch roms again U.U anyway i havent used CM7 much cuz of those problems so tell me where do i check the battery starts or what app to use... and i dont know if v20p works with CM i dont remember if i tried it but i cant OC with v20P so i aint going back :p anyway downloading your rom ill be posting how things are going...

Battery stats can be found in about phone > battery use.

For the baseband, you can flash just the baseband and not the entire rom. However if you don't mind using the v21D baseband then its fine too.

idriff

Mar 26, 2012
im using v21D not in the mood to switch and i just flashed ur rom... and if u havent noticed i did by messing with the camera... the camera app from CM can take 3D photos and it gets buggy when switching quality

IFLPI

Sep 18, 2010
For me cm7 is still not good for daily use. It's development stopped, and seem to be dead now. I dont mean this rom, but the original on which this ROM is based. The only big advantage of cm7 is more free ram. Shame that cm7 development stopped, and cm7 ROM is left with many bugs, battery drain etc. Since i installed cm7 the first time i wanted to sell this phone. Even cm team left this phone, and don't want to make roms on it.

Top Liked Posts