New Cricket / AIO / AT&T Overlords Moto G Android 4.4.3 Still Waiting....

Will ATT Overlords all New Cricket / AIO to have moto g 4.4.3 update

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Att only if they can make money off it

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

rezoundness

Jul 18, 2012
New Cricket / AIO / AT&T Overlords Moto G Android 4.4.3 Still Waiting....
I have no faith that att will allow the update as the newer moto 4g lte will be out soon...

so i guess that no one on att's aio / new cricket cares about the 4.4.3 update?
I have no faith that it will be released in this country on any carrier other then the unlocked versions that are carrier anogistic aka the international versions. Well i guess lenovo will not let moto do the update for non google play editions... and att can care less. they would love for us to just buy new phones at full price to get the latest os... also would be great to have sd card slot... phone is limited with out for playing games... i want a 128gb microcdxc

Attachments

• waiting.jpg
    waiting.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

dammitman

May 31, 2006
I second this completely, looking forward to 4.4.3 on AIO/Cricket Motorola G.

Anyone heard any news or information about this?

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sprockkets

Jan 16, 2012
They'll probably update it, because it fixes a root exploit that gives you freedom to do some fun stuff.

Remember, they have to modify it so you don't have wifi tether. I got sick of that and got an unlocked one. Never again.

rezoundness

Jul 18, 2012
They'll probably update it, because it fixes a root exploit that gives you freedom to do some fun stuff.

Remember, they have to modify it so you don't have wifi tether. I got sick of that and got an unlocked one. Never again.

st use pda net as it is more secure since its not wifi and since i plug my phone into the usb port to charge mine as well

dammitman

May 31, 2006

Afaik the AIO/Cricket Moto G can't be rooted.

So where does the information on a root exploit come from sprockkets?

Last edited:

sprockkets

Jan 16, 2012
Afaik the AIO/Cricket Moto G can't be rooted.

So where does the information on a root exploit come from sprockkets?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2774016

It works.

It is a tethered root and it doesn't give write access to /system but it does give other apps root. I'm going to use it to transfer stuff in /data to my other moto g.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Even that can be hacked.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Source? Not aware of any hacks with that.

You might be thinking of WPS hacks. I don't use that.

zzEvilGeniuszz

Jun 3, 2014

It works.

It is a tethered root and it doesn't give write access to /system but it does give other apps root. I'm going to use it to transfer stuff in /data to my other moto g.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Soft root huh? So basically the root goes away when you reboot yes? Do any of you know of a video tutorial showing this work?

I am so frustrated with this whole process with rooting AIO Wireless Moto G. All I want is to use Tasker and Xposed Framework, is that so much to ask for?

weofiuh8worenh348wu397w80uriewh8ygfiock jvr8mxfncsierfvmoisogjfvnidnilmsiloidbknv jviorilkr fvilodrmjkfmv oiomipgkdf vodiotrgkmvoco;mivdmv coiolfkgmvcmdviogv podigjlkmvocmovdoridlmfvg9p89profgimcmptdofilbgmvb cpvr9btitkmvg copcepvotkgcp p9ovbtkmlgcp0rpvimgmcopvrmcpdvcgpmosvcp0dvpolcgp0vpodigvc0pvigkmvcpdvtofkgmpcvdogcpvpofjgmvpoitromjnvg ,jvog igkj gi,fkj j,vjcfkb mj,cjiwnkjr dmv9ut584gr09fjinvfg8- origmpiuorgnjp 0evdbrgj098
**Shoulda never bought this damn phone!**

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

It works.

Soft root huh? So basically the root goes away when you reboot yes? Do any of you know of a video tutorial showing this work?

I am so frustrated with this whole process with rooting AIO Wireless Moto G. All I want is to use Tasker and Xposed Framework, is that so much to ask for?

weofiuh8worenh348wu397w80uriewh8ygfiock jvr8mxfncsierfvmoisogjfvnidnilmsiloidbknv jviorilkr fvilodrmjkfmv oiomipgkdf vodiotrgkmvoco;mivdmv coiolfkgmvcmdviogv podigjlkmvocmovdoridlmfvg9p89profgimcmptdofilbgmvb cpvr9btitkmvg copcepvotkgcp p9ovbtkmlgcp0rpvimgmcopvrmcpdvcgpmosvcp0dvpolcgp0vpodigvc0pvigkmvcpdvtofkgmpcvdogcpvpofjgmvpoitromjnvg ,jvog igkj gi,fkj j,vjcfkb mj,cjiwnkjr dmv9ut584gr09fjinvfg8- origmpiuorgnjp 0evdbrgj098

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Did you know the simcard from the moto g aio wireless will work on any AT&T phone with no unlock code needed? I contacted AT&T about an unlock code for my motorola atrix 2..I was amazed when they told me that if I use aio which is on AT&T towers that i wont need an unlock code.i put the sim in my old AT&T phone and it fired right up..i had to add a simple apn for data but I'm enjoying my 4g right now

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Free mobile app

bloden

Aug 11, 2010

I also am thinking about getting an unlocked one and selling the AIO/Cricket one. I didnt do my research first, so I found out the afterward that the damn bootloader cannot be unlocked on the at&t moto g. What a crock.