display issue after jelly bean update

Search This thread

deemoIII

Feb 10, 2013

deemoIII

Feb 10, 2013
is it possible that something went wrong during stock ruu flashing and going back to jb, it seems to be affected by power, as battery goes down the phone goes worse and worse

deemoIII

Feb 10, 2013
ok done, flashed with renovate final and its come good, none of the issues showing again, i dont know what that was, thanks again mate

deemoIII

Feb 10, 2013
so not happy with it right now, so its been flashed, does it mean that there could be some hardware issues than?

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Yeah you could try to flash the firmware only, reflash the rom and check if that helps. It could also be a hardware defect now...

Sent from my GT-P5110 using xda app-developers app

deemoIII

Feb 10, 2013
ugh not going well, now when phone starts, after i pull the ring it goes to htc logo screen and just stays there

deemoIII

Feb 10, 2013
:crying:phone cid is vodap021

i stuffed up again, it doesnt go past htc screen anymore and im heaving trouble getting to fastboot, it just reboots the phone every time

Last edited:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
You need to relock the bootloader then with the phone in fastboot usb mode you need to execute the commands that are given in the thread

Fastboot oem lock

Will lock the bootloader

Somethings like

Fastboot oem rebootRUU
Fastboot flash firmware.zip

deemoIII

Feb 10, 2013
iwe lost hope, display trouble all the time now, i can tell that phone goes to fastboot but screen stays black,

i dont think i used those commands last time which is not promising

and when they say "Run the RUU exe file" i was never able to understand or find this exe file

its gettin late, ill continue this tomorrow if the phone doesnt end up in the bin by then

thanks for ur help mate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi mates, the only way to find out is to flash a custom rom (could even be a ICS rom) and check if the problem persists.