[Q] Touchscreen too sensitive after removing ASF

Search This thread

nyongrand

Feb 15, 2014
Lamongan
Hi Guys,

This is my first post on XDA, I have a problem with my Z1, recently I remove ASF protector from my phone, now my phone seem too sensitive, when I touch my phone with my hands thats slightly wet, either from sweat or water (yes, my hands sweaty, and very often) screen like register my previous touch and screw my touch.

Is this hardware failure? can I claim warranty? or this is is common on the ASF removed phone.
Thanks.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
You removed the ASF then you warranty is void and you cannot claim for it. Now the solution on your problem is just only one, Apply a Classic Screen Protector.

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Hi Guys,

This is my first post on XDA, I have a problem with my Z1, recently I remove ASF protector from my phone, now my phone seem too sensitive, when I touch my phone with my hands thats slightly wet, either from sweat or water (yes, my hands sweaty, and very often) screen like register my previous touch and screw my touch.

Is this hardware failure? can I claim warranty? or this is is common on the ASF removed phone.
Thanks.

Well regardless of the cause or whether this is a defect, you voided your warranty the second you took off the ASF. (At least that has been what has been very commonly reported on xda since day 1.... I've never asked Sony myself)

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

nyongrand

Feb 15, 2014
Lamongan
You removed the ASF then you warranty is void and you cannot claim for it. Now the solution on your problem is just only one, Apply a Classic Screen Protector.

Well regardless of the cause or whether this is a defect, you voided your warranty the second you took off the ASF. (At least that has been what has been very commonly reported on xda since day 1.... I've never asked Sony myself)

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

OK, so i guest this is not hardware related, thanks everyone