Official Windows-on-Tab discussion/speculation thread

Search This thread

PuroKaibil

Sep 17, 2010

Opuske

May 10, 2013
What could be the reason for not being able to flash new cwm actually ?
I never had a problem with that but ive seen lots of people who have problems with it.

PuroKaibil

Sep 17, 2010
What could be the reason for not being able to flash new cwm actually ?
I never had a problem with that but ive seen lots of people who have problems with it.

Don't know. Brick or faulty device maybe. :confused:

I had to do it on my friend's GT verizon version.. sideload CWM and was able to flash cyanogenmod 10. :cool:

myanogen

Jul 1, 2014
angel life
i want to have windows 8 or 7 on my galaxy tab2 10.1 p5100 say me that can i have it on my tab or NOT?
iwant use it just for internet explorer?
i have a qestion why the htc evo 3D can have windows but.....?
i find some vidio on you tube it shows that windows 8 on galaxy tab 2 10.1 really it works

Olivier V

Jan 25, 2013
i want to have windows 8 or 7 on my galaxy tab2 10.1 p5100 say me that can i have it on my tab or NOT?
iwant use it just for internet explorer?
i have a qestion why the htc evo 3D can have windows but.....?
i find some vidio on you tube it shows that windows 8 on galaxy tab 2 10.1 really it works

In short, there will never be a port of Windows 8 RT to our tab or the tab 2 like yours. If you only want to use Internet Explorer then why don't you just use chrome or any other available browser?

MrAdny

Mar 13, 2015
Moldava nad Bodvou
Windows 10

Okay, so Windows 10 is here for some time... Will it be possible to run it on an android device? I have read long time ago it will be free for 10.1´´ tablets (that time they didn´t know it will be absolutely free). What do you think?

Olivier V

Jan 25, 2013
Okay, so Windows 10 is here for some time... Will it be possible to run it on an android device? I have read long time ago it will be free for 10.1´´ tablets (that time they didn´t know it will be absolutely free). What do you think?

(sigh) do you really believe that Microsoft would release Windows 10 for the ARM type cpu? Even the devices running Windows 8 RT won't ever receive Windows 10! So in short, it will never happen, period.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I won't lie, the Samsung hardware has passed in terms of Hardware Acceleration and Mango and iOS are completely Hardware Accelerated OS's it could be possible as we meet the desired specs to run it. Also it would be nice to get a taste of which OS performs better.
    Let's hope someone gets it loaded

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium

Let's not. ;)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app
    This thread is not the focal point for all discussions relating to running Win7, Win8 or WinAnything on the Tab 10.1.

It has been formed by merging some of the largest and oldest Windows-on-Tab threads into one.
    Nvidia is Intel....

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
    (sigh) do you really believe that Microsoft would release Windows 10 for the ARM type cpu? Even the devices running Windows 8 RT won't ever receive Windows 10! So in short, it will never happen, period.
    years later and microsoft released windows 10 ARM32/ARM64