Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2371530

Ahh so I can't use quad lock and pin :(

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk

k8sh

Mar 26, 2010
Thanks I can't wait

I noticed with 1.1 Market wouldn't update Google Voice and plus so I had to remove from system/app and redownload
Sent from the Great Beyond using Telepathy

Same. But no biggie. Same for antutu benchmark. For any app error, I just uninstall and install if I need it. Or I clear data first.

Eggy, do you know how I can install HTC keyboard? I have an apk extracted from a different rom and I tried installing the apk as a regular app and pushing in system app using es file explorer but I could not get it to work with either methods. Is the HTC keyboard incompatible if you don't have sense? I had it before on VInq but I guess that's still sense based despite the fact that it is senseless.

Also, can I safely change all the pyramid entries in build prop file to sensation 4g? Do you know how many lines I need to edit?

Sent via Tapatalk

Last edited:

k8sh

Mar 26, 2010
Love the rom, very nice and smooth, just one question, how do I get the capacitive button backlight to stay on? I've looked everywhere and can't find the option. Is it something I have to modify in build prop?

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using xda premium

Mine stays on when screen is on... check md5 of your zip, maybe a bad flash

Sent via Tapatalk

Reactions: marseillesw

Dano79

Apr 11, 2011
Fort Collins, Colorado.
Just a heads up phone froze up on me earlier when using google maps soft reboot and sometimes when I go to reply to a text I type but no letters pop up on the screen have to close and open messaging to get it to work again maybe it sms pop up being culprit

kkk121

Feb 12, 2009
hm...MD not matching? am getting 4997E3FC8FB9AD5F89B7DB6B105CA7E3?

Never mind...download link shows the correct MD5 which is 4997e3fc8fb9ad5f89b7db6b105ca7e3...OP needs to be updated plz.

Last edited:

kkk121

Feb 12, 2009
One thing.... is there a way you can move the google search bar a bit up? like closer to the status bar? it would look better on the home screen.

myheroduane

Jan 29, 2012
Google Pixel 3a XL
thanks for the quick reply any ideas on the wifi strength or getting set up on router before google logins. other than that loving it, think i may use it as my daily driver

Bluewall

Apr 7, 2010
Sion
fr.miui.ch
Hello man, happy to see you started too cook !

If i can give you my two cents, at first i was a huge fan of Nova, but then i tried Apex (also on Google Play lol) and it's even MORE awesome than Nova and full free.

Honeycomb transition on screen, many options included gesture, transparent drawer etc...

Give it a try and tell me what you think ;)

eggyenergy

Jan 6, 2011
Maassluis
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hello man, happy to see you started too cook !

If i can give you my two cents, at first i was a huge fan of Nova, but then i tried Apex (also on Google Play lol) and it's even MORE awesome than Nova and full free.

Honeycomb transition on screen, many options included gesture, transparent drawer etc...

Give it a try and tell me what you think ;)

Can you send me apex? Then ill test and maybe add it in the new build today;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    semctriplogo.jpg

TripNDroid+Eggy.png

Features:
    Most gapps are included
    TripNDroid settings
    Custom lockscreen
    Apex Launcher
    Bluetooth v4
    CRT and Bravia Engine
    Custom themed apps

Rom is based upon CyanogenMod sources, AOSP sources, AOKP sources and alot of handpicked github mods.

Information:
    Feature list and included apps can change at any time, the official release is planned for summer 2012. Untill official release non of the features are guarenteed to be included in the official release. Because of the fact this will be released as a full operating system you may expect that gapps will be included in the official release.

Rom will require a full wipe untill the official release!

Credits:
    CyanogenMod git
    CyanogenMod gerrit
    AOSP
    AOKP
    hello00

If i forgot you PM me.

DOWNLOAD:
    Removed

MD5 Sum:
    17c96a2012322619a7f25e50b93b44f0

if you like the teams work, hit thanks and if you want please buy us an ice cold beer :D

Twitter: EggyEnergy
    Changelog 11-3-2012: 1.2
    Changed to Apex launcher
    Fixed no wifi selection in setup
    Fixed Fc in setup beginning
    Added Themed Camera
    Added Themed MMS
    Added Themed Voice
    Added Themed Youtube
    Added Themed Gmail
    Changed Music with themed widget
    Added ICS Clock
    Added Some .apk i forgot in 1.1
    Changed updater script a bit

Changelog 12-3-2012
    Full hardware video decoder (1080P accelerated)
    Modified V8
    Modified webkit acceleration for msm8x60 chipsets
    Bluetooth fixed partly
    Upgraded performance (~7000 Antutu)
    Fixed camera fc
    New kernel provides OC to 1536 MHz
    Added Nova Launcher again, maybe fixes for some people some strange glitches.
    Ok, I have cleaned the thread.

Questions:
    1) Is this development or plain posting of someone elses Rom from another Forum?
    2) OP can you give support regarding this Rom or is this a simple link posting?

I expect the involved parties answer by pm.
    No more spamming of the thread.
    Cheers
    New build up! Dont forget to hit thanks! And remember, i do this for fun and for you guys, happy flashing, all for community!

Build up!