[Mod] Custom S-Pen Att/Det Sounds!! Now with Duck Hunt!!

Search This thread

moabizzi

I edited my brothers phone to say 'bands'll make her dance" when he pulls the stylus out, and "2 chaiiiinz" when he puts the stylus in

Im working on getting good chappelle ones made, but hearing "a skeet skeeeet skeeet skeeet" is hilarious its not appropriate in all situations

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Its Z31k's thread so ill only post em up with his permission

z31k

Nov 15, 2010
Houston Tx
I edited my brothers phone to say 'bands'll make her dance" when he pulls the stylus out, and "2 chaiiiinz" when he puts the stylus in

Im working on getting good chappelle ones made, but hearing "a skeet skeeeet skeeet skeeet" is hilarious its not appropriate in all situations

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

I started these threads to encourage creative ideas and to share.. by all means.. please share. :beer:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Reactions: moabizzi
D

Deleted member 2747343

please share the 2 chainz one

z31k

Nov 15, 2010
Houston Tx
Community uploads section up and running. Sorry for the delay moabizzi. Going to post it up on AFH once I get to a computer. Till then you guys are welcome to my dropbox. :D
Thank you for sharing!!

Last edited:

moabizzi

Community uploads section up and running. Sorry for the delay moabizzi. Going to post it up on AFH once I get to a computer. Till then you guys are welcome to my dropbox. :D
Thank you for sharing!!

All good brotha man, im probably gonna make one of the tranformers pretty soon. Ill email em to u whenever i get em done.. Ogg format is fine right?

z31k

Nov 15, 2010
Houston Tx
Sounds good to me... :D
Thank you sir.
I'm going to post up some really good sounds when I get a chance. Some more duck hunt and some og final fantasy. :cool:

Top Liked Posts