sense 4.0

Search This thread

Cor-master

Apr 16, 2011
Indianapolis IN
No but kang builds might. I remember on the captivate there was the "expresso rom" which was a Cyanogenmod 7.1 kang build that had the touchwiz launcher as the default launcher and had some touchwiz features built in as well. One thing about Cyanogenmod, official "stable" builds are boring and buggy!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA

Cor-master

Apr 16, 2011
Indianapolis IN
So after all my complaining I'm back on the sense 3.6 launcher. Truth be told other than the app drawer I love the launcher. Anyway I installed a custom made ics sense theme, using ex dialer and gosms with ics themes and swiftkey 3 beta with an ics theme and I was using apex but hell I still can't get widgets in the app drawer till I root so for now no point anyway! Honestly my phone looks good. It looks like the perfect blend of sense and the rom you see on the galaxy nexus.

mrakifa

Mar 26, 2011
Google Pixel 6a
Google Pixel 7 Pro
So after all my complaining I'm back on the sense 3.6 launcher. Truth be told other than the app drawer I love the launcher. Anyway I installed a custom made ics sense theme, using ex dialer and gosms with ics themes and swiftkey 3 beta with an ics theme and I was using apex but hell I still can't get widgets in the app drawer till I root so for now no point anyway! Honestly my phone looks good. It looks like the perfect blend of sense and the rom you see on the galaxy nexus.

Screenie?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Cor-master

Apr 16, 2011
Indianapolis IN
uploadfromtaptalk1335060480128.jpguploadfromtaptalk1335060480128.jpguploadfromtaptalk1335060495586.jpguploadfromtaptalk1335060522625.jpguploadfromtaptalk1335060538154.jpguploadfromtaptalk1335060552396.jpguploadfromtaptalk1335060574910.jpg

MarrkDaviid

Mar 30, 2011
Brisbane
I really hope that someone releases a ROM with Sense 4, the HTC Velocity 4G is only two months old, and it already feels outdated! I will be surprised if Telstra even bothers releasing any further updates now that ICS is out.

I know that HTC wants to differentiate their new range, though why deprive Raider / Vivid / Velocity owners, when the devices could easily handle Sense 4!

Cor-master

Apr 16, 2011
Indianapolis IN
Htcs reasoning was familiarality. They believed sense 4.0 would be too much change for users of previous phones so they took 3.5 and adapted it to work with ics. However from what I've seen of sense 4.0 its not as dramatic of a change as they make it out to be. I mean the look of it has been redesigned to look more "holo" themed but it functions exactly the same. Put it this way: your not going to feel lost if you pick up a one x.

Cor-master

Apr 16, 2011
Indianapolis IN
I always thought that was the coolest thing about sense actually. My friend had an Eris when I got my captivate and I was disappointed when I found out the weather animations were only on HTC phones

tanner4137

Dec 8, 2011
Texas
When I saw my first HTC Sense phone, I wanted one for the widgets and weather!

Cor-master

Apr 16, 2011
Indianapolis IN
Have you tried a factory reset? Honestly I'd put upgrading along the same lines as upgrading windows, it might work for now but eventually your gonna have to wipe

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using XDA

austin4913

Mar 30, 2012
College Station, TX
I had a similar problem..I tried reinstalling ICS and after 2 days of trying I ended up wiping everything and reflashed it. Works fine now. No simple way to fix, at least that I know of..

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did it, but still no leaves blowing during "wind", and no wiper going during "rain". The demo does show nice lightning during "thunderstorms". Thanks for trying though.;)

That don't make sense works for me but I'm using sense 4

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    When you tap on the weather widget, then go into the "demo" mode, does it show all the proper animations? This answer will be a big help to me, thanks.:)

Interestingly enough the demo does not show me the videos the widget shows me. I.E. the "Rain" demo video just shows me rain, but I swear to you 100% i saw the windshield wiper yesterday

Edit: The "Demo" videos are only the videos you see from inside the weather widget, not the on screen animations. Right now I'm mostly cloudy, so i get the "Cloudy" video in the weather widget, but on my home screen i just get clouds flying in from the side.
    Haha never expected those animations to be a major selling point for anyone.

Press and drag your clock to the edit box. Select your location and then after doing so you can press the box to enable animations. ;)