Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HTC Rezound

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

ozymandiaz

Jun 22, 2011
That's a pretty good deal on the razr, how much will the maxx battery and door cost?

I love my nexus, and now that the 3800 mah battery with NFC is out, along with a case and holster, I love it even more! The extended battery for my revo was a great investment, I just hated not having a good case for it that fit in a holster.

And I kept my revo too, nothing wrong with it, I just wanted me some ICS. :D

flaminfury

Jan 9, 2012
I was thinkin about getting an iphone but u guys have the best support on here i dont wana even get rid of the revo!!!

lg revo 2.3.4 with gingervolt 2.0

jorham

Feb 27, 2011
Wheatland
I had to do a little browsing back here to see what was going on I kinda miss you guys lol. My RAZR is a champ. I would have to say RAZR. I am running Droidth3ory's AXI0M Aokp ICS ROM and I am loving it. The battery life is surprisingly good and runs really smooth. Just my two Pennies :)

And PS if you get the RAZR, safestrap is the way to go, and use motofail to root.

Sent from my Droid Razr using xda premium

Last edited:

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
I had to do a little browsing back here to see what was going on I kinda miss you guys lol. My RAZR is a champ. I would have to say RAZR. I am running Droidth3ory's AXI0M Aokp ICS ROM and I am loving it. The battery life is surprisingly good and runs really smooth. Just my two Pennies :)

His build has a working camera right? I'm really excited to have some ICS!

Sent from my Dread Ginger Revo using Tapatalk.

jorham

Feb 27, 2011
Wheatland
You are correct!!! Just the rear so far but it works. :) it is amazing. The camera ics app in the market bumps you up to 8 megapixels from 5. Droidth3ory is the MT of the RAZR haha. Updates almost every day. Data can be flaky but it is getting better. That's why I say safestrap you can switch to stock when you need it. :) but data does work

spc_hicks09

Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
You are correct!!! Just the rear so far but it works. :) it is amazing. The camera ics app in the market bumps you up to 8 megapixels from 5. Droidth3ory is the MT of the RAZR haha. Updates almost every day. Data can be flaky but it is getting better. That's why I say safestrap you can switch to stock when you need it. :) but data does work

Awesome! You'll see me over there on the forums around the 16th or 17th and I'll probably end up porting my themes over there as well!

Sent from my ICK Revo using Tapatalk.

jorham

Feb 27, 2011
Wheatland
I look forward to seeing you!!! :) I will pm you a link to his ROM it's hard to get to from XDA. It's on droidhive.

Reactions: spc_hicks09

jorham

Feb 27, 2011
Wheatland
No problem!!! And I look forward to seeing your themes over there. Pm on the way

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010
No thanks, I hate Sense and have you seen the camera pics for those phones? Horrible. It's about as bad as a flip phone.

Sense will be removed within a week of being released by the development community. Its not going to be like the revolution where you have very little development.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010
That's a pretty good deal on the razr, how much will the maxx battery and door cost?

I love my nexus, and now that the 3800 mah battery with NFC is out, along with a case and holster, I love it even more! The extended battery for my revo was a great investment, I just hated not having a good case for it that fit in a holster.

And I kept my revo too, nothing wrong with it, I just wanted me some ICS. :D

The razr doesn't have an external battery or battery door.

Beamer9408

Jul 17, 2011
Droid th3ory doesn't post on xda anymore you can find all of his work on rootz wiki.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010
Droid th3ory doesn't post on xda anymore you can find all of his work on rootz wiki.

It's now on DroidHIVE. They moved their roms over there a couple weeks ago. Droidth3ory and a few other people are pumping out ics nightlies. You can't find the gummy rom there though.

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010
Oh yes it does. Check the Razr forms, they found out how to switch the Razr battery for the Razr Maxx battery.

Sent from my ICK Revo using Tapatalk.

I'm not saying you can't switch the battery, just that its not something you can do without voiding your warranty. Least with rooting, you can go back to stock and get back within the warranty. I think they would notice anything physical being messed with.

spc_hicks09

Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
I'm not saying you can't switch the battery, just that its not something you can do without voiding your warranty. Least with rooting, you can go back to stock and get back within the warranty. I think they would notice anything physical being messed with.

True but as long as I know what I'm doing I don't have to worry about it lol.

Sent from my ICS Droid RAZR using Tapatalk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iPhone 4s is suppose to be nice! :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

You sir, should be banned for that. :p

Sent from my AXI0M ICS RAZR using tapatalk.
    I was thinkin about getting an iphone

lg revo 2.3.4 with gingervolt 2.0

Alright guys, string him up. I'll be there with a baseball bat and pliers soon.

LOL!!

Hey guys, first off let me remind everyone that I WILL be keeping my Revo. However, I am available for my upgrade as of right now and I'm having trouble picking between some phones. Please make your choice by voting in poll that has been posted up there ^^^^

Galaxy Nexus:

I can get this phone through Wirefly for only $229.

Razr: $149 through bestbuy

*Spectrum: $129 through wirefly

Razr Maxx: $229

Rezound: $179

I kind of don't want the Rezound because I don't want to go from a 4.3in. screen to a 4in.

I didn't really want to spend over $200 (which only leaves the Razr and Rezound)

I just want to know everyone's input. As you can see, my motivation behind my choices is that these phones either have, or will have ICS. I put the Spectrum on there simply because believe it or not, I could barely find any bad reviews for it on Verizons site (other than the obvious complaints about battery life). Other than battery life there were really no complaints about it but I really don't want to give LG another chance to screw me over with their support, or lack thereof.

Help me choose lol!!! I'll be buying my new phone tomorrow whichever one I get so please if you see this post, reply to it and help me out.

Thanks guys!
    Nexus. Honestly it's the combination of 2 cell phone titans. I am sure they have a good community. The moto, well that is a powerhouse to itself, moto has been doing it longer than anyone. The RAZR was one of the best selling phones and you know moto don't mess around when it comes to their flag ship phones. That said Nexus is one of the most recognizable phone names ever and generally rightly so.

I'm torn between the razr maxx or the nexus. If i go with what i know, id choose the razr. Before the revo, ive always gone with Motorola (would have this time too, but the bionic wasnt out yet and i wanted to snag the unlimited plan before big red canned it). Never owned a samsung phone before so id be a little nervous in buying the nexus (but thats just me).
    But then i look at the great experience ive had with stock android on my xoom.
    If i had to choose right now, i think i would take a chance on the nexus just so i could relive the stock experience :)

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk