°°° Post your HD2 Screen Shots Here! °°°

Search This thread

Reignzone

Sep 2, 2009
Dallas, Texas
To keep this short n' simple... I have grown rather tired of jumping back n' forth between the TWO sections of the forums that pertain to our device. Therefore, without further delay... I've decided to create a screen shot thread for us; the T-Mobile USA family. It's ONLY for posting screen shots, not ROM discussion or third-party applications.

Here's my first contribution, as this is my current home screen layout! Enjoy!

fbhw95.jpg

Last edited:

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
Here's my first contribution, as this is my current home screen layout! Enjoy!

Very nice! And thanks for starting this thread too, it was needed as much as the others!

Now...I hope you're willing to share what elements you used to create that awesome look...?? I'm especially interested in the call/text counters at the top of the home screen ;)

Reignzone

Sep 2, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Very nice! And thanks for starting this thread too, it was needed as much as the others!

Now...I hope you're willing to share what elements you used to create that awesome look...?? I'm especially interested in the call/text counters at the top of the home screen ;)

But of course...
I used Dinik's Anastasia Icon Set, Co0kie's Home Tab Extender, JCM Home Tab Editor, and HD Wall .CAB Creator, along with the HQ Wallpaper patch to design my own background for all tabs. Finally, I inserted the task bar and soft key bar into the wallpaper .CAB file I made.

All other settings can be found within Co0kie's Home Tab Extender... notification bar included. ;)

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
But of course...
I used Dinik's Anastasia Icon Set, Co0kie's Home Tab Extender, JCM Home Tab Editor, and HD Wall .CAB Creator, along with the HQ Wallpaper patch to design my own background for all tabs. Finally, I inserted the task bar and soft key bar into the wallpaper .CAB file I made.

All other settings can be found within Co0kie's Home Tab Extender... notification bar included. ;)

Sweet, thanks man! coOkie's mod is definitely on my to-try list, and I'm already working at getting 6.5-proficient with HDWalls :D

Reignzone

Sep 2, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Sweet, thanks man! coOkie's mod is definitely on my to-try list, and I'm already working at getting 6.5-proficient with HDWalls :D

Anytime man, anytime.
I'm not like "most pricks" on this site that hassle folks every time they're asked a question about their setup. :)

So, when you finally have yourself situated, be sure to POST a screen shot here! Most definitely...

KidTech

Apr 14, 2010
How do you get the missed call, message toolbar to show up, also how do you get the home screen to have more than 5 icons..

Reignzone

Sep 2, 2009
Dallas, Texas
view.php

Suggestions for improvement?

How do you get the missed call, message toolbar to show up, also how do you get the home screen to have more than 5 icons..

No, Jeremy... your home screen is gorgeous. I love the Nexus - "X" wallpaper. I wonder who made that .CAB file for you? ;)

@KidTech: If you read previous posts, you'll find that I mentioned those features you see are included within the combination of software between, Co0kie's Home Tab Extender and the JCM Home Tab Editor. Quite simple. :D

KidTech

Apr 14, 2010
No, Jeremy... your home screen is gorgeous. I love the Nexus - "X" wallpaper. I wonder who made that .CAB file for you? ;)

@KidTech: If you read previous posts, you'll find that I mentioned those features you see are included within the combination of software between, Co0kie's Home Tab Extender and the JCM Home Tab Editor. Quite simple. :D

I cant find the JCM home Tab editor. Also what is Manila mod? Do i have to add something else before i can add the Co0kie Monster tab..This is what you are talking about?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=625483

chrisrj28

Apr 26, 2008
Sacramento, CA
I cant find the JCM home Tab editor. Also what is Manila mod? Do i have to add something else before i can add the Co0kie Monster tab..This is what you are talking about?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=625483

Yes that is the Cookie Homescreen Tab, I would look for the Cookie Home Tab Editor too, Manila Mod may be referring to Maxmanila which is a different home screen with it's own options, check it out in that same forum but Cookie seems to be the more popular one at the moment

KidTech

Apr 14, 2010
So i would just have to download the Cookie thing and i should be good? Do i have to D.L via my phone or sync through my comp and how?

Reignzone

Sep 2, 2009
Dallas, Texas
So i would just have to download the Cookie thing and i should be good? Do i have to D.L via my phone or sync through my comp and how?

This isn't the THREAD to discuss this... please do some searching, whether it be via Google, or the SEARCH BAR on here...
Take this somewhere else, thank you.

Otherwise... FOLKS -- check out the OP, I updated my screen shots for a more "featured" exampled of my home screen.

Wil Badger

Jan 18, 2009
Salt Lake
You can either use activesync along with My Mobiler or you can find another program called shake and save that will work on the phone itself. There are a few others but those are the first that come to mind.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Home screen and lock screen
    Public Service Announcement...

If you don't have some version or form of Android on your handset (by now)... kill ya'self son!

That will be all...

Thanks. :D