Galaxy s4, stuck in reboot loop need help :(

Search This thread

galaxyfans

Jun 9, 2013
was installing the hyperdrive Rom using clockwork recovery mod, it says it installed sucessfully but when i go to reboot the device it just going into reboot loop, i can get back into recovery mod but when i try to factory reset and try it again it just does the same thing again, tried installing a different rom and still same thing, what am i doing wrong?

OMsupp

Jun 6, 2013
im having the same problem. i cant boot into recovery. is there anything i can do. i was on cm10.1 before this and it worked fine. i flashed hyperdrive using OUDHS and it installed and everything. i let it sit for 10 minutes like it said to then i continued to reboot... and now its stuck on the custom padlock screen and im cant boot into recovery for some reason... :(

DarkMenace

Jul 26, 2009
Burlington, WI
www.brandonspiller.com
im having the same problem. i cant boot into recovery. is there anything i can do. i was on cm10.1 before this and it worked fine. i flashed hyperdrive using OUDHS and it installed and everything. i let it sit for 10 minutes like it said to then i continued to reboot... and now its stuck on the custom padlock screen and im cant boot into recovery for some reason... :(

Try to get in to Odin mode. If you can flash the Stock Image and go from there.

abalgir66

Mar 19, 2011
RLS7 Verizon S4 continuous reboot loop

was installing the hyperdrive Rom using clockwork recovery mod, it says it installed sucessfully but when i go to reboot the device it just going into reboot loop, i can get back into recovery mod but when i try to factory reset and try it again it just does the same thing again, tried installing a different rom and still same thing, what am i doing wrong?

Hi I have the exact same pb, I flashed several times my S4 (I was on RLS4 before) following the instructions, no way to get out from the endless reboot loop.

There is a suggestion using ODIN, I am not very familiar on how to do that, any help?

Thanks

2012crazymexican

Mar 21, 2013
www.youtube.com
Hi I have the exact same pb, I flashed several times my S4 (I was on RLS4 before) following the instructions, no way to get out from the endless reboot loop.

There is a suggestion using ODIN, I am not very familiar on how to do that, any help?

Thanks

dont install any audio mod and also dont install any of the music players just the samsung one !

Reactions: abalgir66

AxAtAx

Mar 14, 2011
ViSiON,Texas
before you go through all the trouble of ODIN, which seems to be everyones answer now a days, it is a kernel issue, flash a verizon loki kernel. It should boot.

Surge1223

Recognized Contributor
Nov 6, 2012
Florida
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Thanks

First, if you have a back up, restore just the system partition (this will also format your current /system) Then do a factory reset and reboot. Now I if that doesn't work, Odin is your best bet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Spike96

May 28, 2013
FOR anyone installing Hyperdrive, the most probable cause of boot loop in the Walkman Music App. Don't choose it in Aroma!!!
If you already have, the only way to fix the boot loop is to ODIN back to stock, as Dark Menace suggested.
He can PM you the stock image, which you will have to flash in ODIN to successfully boot up again.

sloanster

Jun 26, 2011
Bloomsburg, PA
hey I do plenty of flashing, and from time to time get into trouble... But ODIN is not the first choice to fix... Please read the forums:cyclops:

Qage

Jul 5, 2011
fix

I had the same problem had to go back in odin mode and reflash a old stock. If that does not work reset data and cache and install a new rom. Worked for me

JMS23

Sep 2, 2013
Device gets stuck at S4 logo with blue font RECOVERY BOOTING, even after Odin, any ideas??

storieddeth

Jun 21, 2013
I'm so stuck!

before you go through all the trouble of ODIN, which seems to be everyones answer now a days, it is a kernel issue, flash a verizon loki kernel. It should boot.

I can't get my phone to see the the SD card in recovery. My Verizon Galaxy S4 is stuck in a boot loop thanks to Hyperdrive RLS12 and Odin fails every time I try it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
May 20, 2015
First, if you have a back up, restore just the system partition (this will also format your current /system) Then do a factory reset and reboot. Now I if that doesn't work, Odin is your best bet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

I am trying hyperdrive on Baseband I545VRUEMJ7 and build JSS15J.I545VRUEMJ7 (4.3). I am able to root and install safestrap. Even hyperdrive/dirty unicorns (i tired both) installs fine, but ends up in reboot loop. am i missing anything here?.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

dont install any audio mod and also dont install any of the music players just the samsung one !