[Q] No IMEI/Signal on Custom Rom?

Search This thread

Crystylez

Mar 19, 2012
I flashed a custom rom in this case AOSB Rom 1.2.8, when i flash it, my IMEI/Baseband says Unknown and i got no signal, im coming from a stock NEE rom, what do i do..??

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York

Try THIS -- It'll fix the corupt EFS partition which has caused no IMEI/Baseband EDIT It might also fix your WIFI issue. However, it is possible it might not work -- 99% of the time it does, but there's always the chance it won't.

Also note = NEE ROM's seem to have some issues flashing, losing sound, phone get's FC's etc. So be careful flashing especially if you upgrade to KK

Crystylez

Mar 19, 2012
Try THIS -- It'll fix the corupt EFS partition which has caused no IMEI/Baseband EDIT It might also fix your WIFI issue. However, it is possible it might not work -- 99% of the time it does, but there's always the chance it won't.

Also note = NEE ROM's seem to have some issues flashing, losing sound, phone get's FC's etc. So be careful flashing especially if you upgrade to KK

I wiped cache/dalvik and flashed the stock rom again and tried it with custom rom aswell, and flashed the file you sent me after, it still dosen't work. :(

Trying to download a stock 4.4.2 (Not NEE) to see if it works.

Problem Fixed!! :): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1678429

Last edited: