Flashing Xolo A500s IPS - Bootloop Problem

Search This thread

Mangesh_V_K

Jun 24, 2014
Hi,
I need some, actually a lot of help from you guys.
So the story goes like this, I rooted my Xolo A500s IPS using framaroot, then it was working fine for 2-3 Weeks, then suddenly System.UI stopped working, battery was discharging very fast. I figured out that it is something OS problem. So, I decided to flash a new rom into it.
So I installed CWM recovery which is still working.. and done all the steps like Wipe Data/Cache/System/Dalvik etc. and flashed tIctActOe into it . Installation was complete but when I rebooted it stuck on bootloop.(Was not proceding from the first Xolo logo) . then I tried with some other custom roms as well, once with formatting the complete sd card and putting color os and it's ips patch in it and installing it. but same result.
I tried connecting it with pc but it was not detecting the phone, SP flash tool was no help here. I installed Xolo USB drivers as well.
Now I don't know what to do.. If the custom roms are working on other same model, why not mine? Is there any way to solve it? What might be the problem?
Please Help.

Summary:- My Xolo A500s IPS is stuck on bootloop even after following all the steps of flashing.

Thanks......

AppY.fTw.wOw^

Feb 6, 2014
Hi,
So the story goes like this, I rooted my Xolo A500s IPS using framaroot, then it was working fine for 2-3 Weeks, then suddenly System.UI stopped working, battery was discharging very fast. I figured out that it is something OS problem. So, I decided to flash a new rom into it.
So I installed CWM recovery which is still working.. and done all the steps like Wipe Data/Cache/System/Dalvik etc. and flashed tIctActOe into it . Installation was complete but when I rebooted it stuck on bootloop.(Was not proceding from the first Xolo logo) . then I tried with some other custom roms as well, once with formatting the complete sd card and putting color os and it's ips patch in it and installing it. but same result.
I tried connecting it with pc but it was not detecting the phone, SP flash tool was no help here. I installed Xolo USB drivers as well.
Now I don't know what to do.. If the custom roms are working on other same model, why not mine? Is there any way to solve it? What might be the problem?
Please Help.

Summary:- My Xolo A500s IPS is stuck on bootloop even after following all the steps of flashing.

Thanks......

Hello,
Are You Still Having The Same Problem?
If Yes Then Can Try The Method I Used And This One Works For Me Well!
First Of All Extract Your Rom.zip or If A Patch Is Available Then Patch.zip
Then Replace The boot.img Provided By Me.
Repack The Rom Or Patch.Zip And Transfer To Your SD Card.
Boot Into Recovery (CWM) And Flash The Zip You Just Packed.
Reboot.
Whoa Done!

*The Above Method Works For Me* *XOLO A500S IPS MODEL*

The Boot.img Provided Is Firmware S003 And The Roms Have S002 Which Create Problems Of Bootloop.

If You Have A Patch For The Rom Then Replace The Boot.img File In The Patch.
If No Patch Is Available Then Replace In Rom.Zip

Thanks,
Hope I Helped You.

Attachments

• boot.img
    4.6 MB · Views: 2,998

R4ID18

Apr 6, 2014
This worked for me

Hello,
Reboot.
Whoa Done!

The Boot.img Provided Is Firmware S003 And The Roms Have S002 Which Create Problems Of Bootloop.

Thanks,
Hope I Helped You.

Thanks buddy:D:D:D:D:D
I was having same problem but now thanks to you i have solved it:angel::angel:

sghosh1810

May 4, 2015
Kolkata
Just patch

Go in to recovery.If you are unable to go into CWM first remove the battery,wait for 1-2 minutes then hold power up and lock key for 8-9 second and CWM will boot up.Then flash another rom.

This worked for me>hope this works for you. :):)

*Only for XOLO A500s IPS*

androidindeed

May 9, 2015
bootloop

Hello everyone
My device presented with same app not responding error as above and got stuck into bootloop now I tried flashing stock ROM but sp flash tool won't help even after installing the driver 1.1.5 and adb drivers PC won't recognize my phone
I do not have cwm or twrp
But have access to stock recovery
Is there any way to solve this bootloop ?
Thanks
Please help me

hunkabhay

Oct 4, 2015
Hello,
Reboot.
Whoa Done!

Thanks,
Hope I Helped You.

hi buddy, m facing the same issue, m not that much aware of these tech terms, I have downloaded the sp flash tool and replaced the boot.img file provided by you which was in firmware folder, now what to do coz even after connecting my phone to the laptop its not detecting then how to proceed ?......thanx in advance

AppY.fTw.wOw^

Feb 6, 2014
hi buddy, m facing the same issue, m not that much aware of these tech terms, I have downloaded the sp flash tool and replaced the boot.img file provided by you which was in firmware folder, now what to do coz even after connecting my phone to the laptop its not detecting then how to proceed ?......thanx in advance

Install correct drivers for your device! If already did, press the volume keys after connecting the device!

Keep me updated as you proceed!

rahulzgarg

Oct 17, 2015
Hi,
So the story goes like this, I rooted my Xolo q610 using framaroot, then it was working fine for 2-3 Weeks, then suddenly System.UI stopped working, battery was discharging very fast. I figured out that it is something OS problem. So, I decided to flash a new rom into it.
Please Help.

Summary:- My Xolo q610 is stuck on bootloop even after following all the steps of flashing.

Ramanuj Singh

Jul 21, 2017
My phone is hard bricked and stuck on logo.

Actually my phone is bricked.
When i trying to flash the stock rom i can't .

There an error msg shows.

Storage type mismatched.

Pls help me if anybody can .....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    Please Help.

Thanks......

Hello,
    Reboot.
    Whoa Done!

Thanks,
    Hope I Helped You.