Atrix HD CM10 (RAZR M Port)

Search This thread

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
First off I'd like to thank dhacker29 for his amazing work on CM10 for the RAZR M and mattlgroff for his updater script and helping me get this off the ground.

This is not intended for daily use, but for testing purposes. So far, calling, data and WiFi works. Texting isn't working and flashing gapps will cause a repeated crash on com.android.phone, so backup your apks before installing if you plan on actually using this other than testing.

I will not be held responsible for any damage this may do to your phone.

What works:
Calling
Data
Wifi

What doesn't work:
Camera
Play Store (repeated crash on com.android.phone related to the carrier problem)
Texting (carrier problem. Working on a fix.)
USB file transfer

Instructions for acquiring data:
enable roaming, switch the radio to GSM auto (PRL) or WCDMA.

Test 9 released. Should be more stable.

Download Link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yaylpjqxb0pu8yu/kFdsWUsJUy?m

Last edited:

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
As I can't really test this on a long term basis (life is quite the hassle), I'd appreciate any help I can get. Mainly posting bug reports and sending me logcats.

Last edited:

Markyzz

Jan 7, 2012
California
For the camera, what exactly did you port over as far as libs go? Did you edit any build.prop entries for the camera?

Sent from my phone.

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
For the camera, what exactly did you port over as far as libs go? Did you edit any build.prop entries for the camera?

Sent from my phone.
I've tried exchanging libs but that led to the ROM not booting.

I didn't have time to really sift through the build.prop but as far as I know, both the camera and usb should work if you manage to get the libs working.

EcHoFiiVe

Jan 29, 2012
Mundelein. IL
Is the one with the link the most recent or are you still uploading? I also tried moving libs but it also didn't boot

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

Markyzz

Jan 7, 2012
California
I tried moving some libs and other files from matt's cm10 port, the ROM boots, but still get the cannot connect to camera error..

Sent from my phone.

miko85

Jun 26, 2009
I'm not able to boot this ROM it just hangs at black screen...any ideas?

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Nvm got it working and fwiw I got aokp yo boot and was smooth minus hot boots and all other cm 10 issues

SirHoover2010

Sep 12, 2011
Vincennes
Yea I'm either moving to the note 2 or nexus 4 here soon. The Atrix kind of dies fast. Still runs awesome and works awesome just no real dev. The battery life is untouchable after the mod though. I will forever miss not having to charge my phone but once every two days.

Sent from my Atrix HD using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off I'd like to thank dhacker29 for his amazing work on CM10 for the RAZR M and mattlgroff for his updater script and helping me get this off the ground.

This is not intended for daily use, but for testing purposes. So far, calling, data and WiFi works. Texting isn't working and flashing gapps will cause a repeated crash on com.android.phone, so backup your apks before installing if you plan on actually using this other than testing.

I will not be held responsible for any damage this may do to your phone.

What works:
    Calling
    Data
    Wifi

What doesn't work:
    Camera
    Play Store (repeated crash on com.android.phone related to the carrier problem)
    Texting (carrier problem. Working on a fix.)
    USB file transfer

Instructions for acquiring data:
    enable roaming, switch the radio to GSM auto (PRL) or WCDMA.

Test 9 released. Should be more stable.

Download Link
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yaylpjqxb0pu8yu/kFdsWUsJUy?m
    Switching to the International Note 2. Take the ROM while it's still available. Will be removed a week from today.

Sent from my Atrix HD MAXX
    There goes another Power User/Dev from the Atrix HD.

I was looking at Note 2 as well since it has T-Mobile LTE...

Still planning on getting CM10 up and running for this device. Working from source as well as a different port (GS3) just to see if they'll work.

Sent from my Atrix HD MAXX
    I don't believe there is source yet man... We've been using roms from RAZR HD or RAZR m

Sent from my MotoAHD Maxx

Sorry I didn't state it clearly lol. RAZR m. Decided to switch to the Optimus G instead. Should have a test build up and ready by Monday. Gonna need a tester or two before I pop it on XDA.

Sent from my LG-E970