Battery mods for ics stock rom-v30b

Search This thread

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Guys,

I present to you a few Battery mods I have finally made for Stock ICS ROMs. Presently I have tested and made only for the V30B based ROMs only. Soon the v30A also.....

IT MIGHT WORK ON ALL STOCK BASED ROMs BUT I HAVE TESTED ON OPTITHRUST ONLY....

1)Stock with percentage

2)Domination style

3)Batteryround style

4)ICS Circle style

5) BACK TO STOCK

DONT FORGET TO :

backup your ROM....I am not responsible for your lost device, fried device, burnt device, or someone who stole it with jealousy.

wipe cache
wipe dalvik
flash through TWRP (tried with it.works perfectly)...might work with CWM too....let me know if it works good. I will add it to this post.
Please deselect the stock battery from Settings/Powersaver....else you will have both the battery information....filling up the status bar

I did these mods for myself.
I am sharing it with you all. I am not doing it for any donation, compulsion or becoming a king....:p

Credits:
CIVATO (I have no words to express my gratitude to this friend)
Battery mods (shayne77 for the Battery mods and tool- Tool modified by Civato again)THANKS GUYS
and so many others....(Spica, Stefan, Topo, Francesco, Tonyp, Temasek, Owain, Superskill, Yann, Jishnu, Anurag, Rugglez, and so many more who always supported me via threads or PMs)
People like Trocopassu, Stonebear, Orbital, Salisbury_steak, who always stood by me and gave me the direction....If I have missed someone, might be I am getting old....forgive me
This lovely world of ANDROID and XDA Forum......

I am still learning guys,,,,,,,so please be a bit patient and calm...shouting, abusing, getting tense will only make your DOCTOR rich..... ;)

fsnapshot are coming as well.....please wait

Last edited:

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
ROM list:

OPTI THRUST 1.4 V30B by Jishnu
OpGaNext by sgspluss - Thanks Troco (feedback as always helpful)
Multiflex removed....as advised by Civato
DMX 1.6.5 works perfectly too

........will add more ROMs when tests are successful or users give feedback

Last edited:
Reactions: Jishnu Sur™

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
SNAPSHOTS

There you go.....some snapshots

if this works with DM 1.6.5.......if you want to go back to stock....

BACK TO STOCK DM1.6.5

if this works for OpGaNex ROM......want to go back for stock settings....

BACK TO STOCK OpGaNex

Attachments

• Screenshot_2007-02-01-06-25-00.png
    Screenshot_2007-02-01-06-25-00.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,964
  • Screenshot_2013-04-14-18-02-51.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-14-18-02-51.png
    13 KB · Views: 1,858
  • Screenshot_2013-04-14-21-03-58.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-14-21-03-58.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,774
Last edited:

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
Good , I see you were successful. Let me know when you get problems with the tool.
Also maybe good to add this line in updater script (before extraction line):
Code:
delete_recursive("/system/app/SystemUI.odex");
This so when users flash it on a odexed version there is no problem with a left over SystemUI.odex file.

Some thing like this:

Code:
ui_print("---------------------------------------");
ui_print("Mod done by SREEPRAJAY");
ui_print("Battery Tool prepared @ civato");
ui_print("");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
ui_print("Done...");
unmount("/system");
ui_print("");
ui_print(" Installed ! ");

Jishnu Sur™

Nov 25, 2012
ND-BL-MB-KL
Works perfrctly on Civato's Flex Icer multilanguage too :)

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365980381893.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365980381893.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 675
Reactions: SREEPRAJAY

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Good , I see you were successful. Let me know when you get problems with the tool.
Code:
This so when users flash it on a odexed version there is no problem with a left over SystemUI.odex file.

Thanks my GURU.....my good friend CIVZ

Reactions: civato

civato

Apr 20, 2011
Works perfrctly on Civato's Flex Icer multilanguage too :)

Maybe so, but don't use it as it will give problems on the long run. There is no multi language support in these mods here.
I build battery mods for the Multi Flex rom in the thread itself.
If there is need for more battery mods for my multi language rom I will think about it or I will give the correct tool to SREEPRAJAY with correct framework sources for that.
The reason why I say this I don't want users of the Multi Flex (Multi language ) rom starting to complain about weird problems after flashing a mod not build for the rom.
Please respect that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jishnu Sur™

Jishnu Sur™

Nov 25, 2012
ND-BL-MB-KL
Maybe so, but don't use it as it will give problems on the long run. There is no multi language support in these mods here.
I build battery mods for the Multi Flex rom in the thread itself.
If there is need for more battery mods for my multi language rom I will think about it or I will give the correct tool to SREEPRAJAY with correct framework sources for that.
The reason why I say this I don't want users of the Multi Flex (Multi language ) rom starting to complain about weird problems after flashing a mod not build for the rom.
Please respect that.

Ok Civz as u say :)

rmrajm1

May 10, 2012
Bangalore
Sorry replying very late but works good on OpGaNex project.....tried batteryround and ICS circle.....works good.....Thanks for your work....:good:

louiscypherbr

Oct 12, 2010
São Paulo
Nice mod!
Just asking, is there a way of changing the standard cyan blue to orange? I tried using uot kitchen but I got error.

Do not say "thanks"; just press it under here.

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Nice mod!
Just asking, is there a way of changing the standard cyan blue to orange? I tried using uot kitchen but I got error.

the Online Kitchen does not work for our ICS ROM.....let me see if a battery image exists like that.....good direction you are showing....

will come back soon ;)

Reactions: louiscypherbr

louiscypherbr

Oct 12, 2010
São Paulo
the Online Kitchen does not work for our ICS ROM.....let me see if a battery image exists like that.....good direction you are showing....

will come back soon ;)

It would be nice also changing the colors of clock, signal bars and Wi-Fi icon. I love the orange FF7606, and I thing that it'll be to much better than stock blue. Specially if we could change taskbar color to pearl white. :)

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
It would be nice also changing the colors of clock, signal bars and Wi-Fi icon. I love the orange FF7606, and I thing that it'll be to much better than stock blue. Specially if we could change taskbar color to pearl white. :)

one thing at a time.....I am not a real developer....just trying to learn slowly from others....now my GURU is a master....CIVATO
will read more and will come up with some more...NO ETA but will bethere

civato

Apr 20, 2011

Everything is possible , we need to find time or a soul that want's to put his/her time in it. I'm willing to help but don't have the time for all things. If you look at the A500 mods I build you see everything is possible. You scroll down in that thread and you see what I mean.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys,

I present to you a few Battery mods I have finally made for Stock ICS ROMs. Presently I have tested and made only for the V30B based ROMs only. Soon the v30A also.....

IT MIGHT WORK ON ALL STOCK BASED ROMs BUT I HAVE TESTED ON OPTITHRUST ONLY....

1)Stock with percentage

2)Domination style

3)Batteryround style

4)ICS Circle style

5) BACK TO STOCK

DONT FORGET TO :

backup your ROM....I am not responsible for your lost device, fried device, burnt device, or someone who stole it with jealousy.

wipe cache
    wipe dalvik
    flash through TWRP (tried with it.works perfectly)...might work with CWM too....let me know if it works good. I will add it to this post.
    Please deselect the stock battery from Settings/Powersaver....else you will have both the battery information....filling up the status bar

I did these mods for myself.
    I am sharing it with you all. I am not doing it for any donation, compulsion or becoming a king....:p

Credits:
    CIVATO (I have no words to express my gratitude to this friend)
    Battery mods (shayne77 for the Battery mods and tool- Tool modified by Civato again)THANKS GUYS
    and so many others....(Spica, Stefan, Topo, Francesco, Tonyp, Temasek, Owain, Superskill, Yann, Jishnu, Anurag, Rugglez, and so many more who always supported me via threads or PMs)
    People like Trocopassu, Stonebear, Orbital, Salisbury_steak, who always stood by me and gave me the direction....If I have missed someone, might be I am getting old....forgive me
    This lovely world of ANDROID and XDA Forum......

I am still learning guys,,,,,,,so please be a bit patient and calm...shouting, abusing, getting tense will only make your DOCTOR rich..... ;)

fsnapshot are coming as well.....please wait
    SNAPSHOTS

There you go.....some snapshots

if this works with DM 1.6.5.......if you want to go back to stock....

BACK TO STOCK DM1.6.5

if this works for OpGaNex ROM......want to go back for stock settings....

BACK TO STOCK OpGaNex
    Excellent green circle mod

guys,

was tempted when I saw this lovely green circle battery mod....so made one for our device

GREEN CIRCLE

Hope you all like it

Thanks to Paulo1024 for the battery images
    I made something, but not as good! :p But still a preview of next things that are coming!

EDIT: Ahem Ahem! G pro UI anyone??

EDIT 2 : S4? Here.. WIth lil modified calculator!

EDIT 3: Ok lots of work I'm doing!! Dolby Digital is back! :D Say Thanks :p :p
    Code:

Some thing like this:

Code:
    ui_print("Mod done by SREEPRAJAY");
    ui_print("Battery Tool prepared @ civato");
    ui_print("");
    run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
    package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
    ui_print("Done...");
    unmount("/system");