Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

csandman1977

Oct 4, 2010
Actually I want more icons themed like the ones that came with the rom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

deathskater

Apr 4, 2012
I'm enjoying this rom so far, very stable and quick... speaker volume is rather low.. tried volume + and still not good enough. Also when you go to recent calls and you hit the number or contact. the phone icon wont make the call it simply does nothing.

robm1911

Nov 26, 2010
Weatherford Tx.
I'm enjoying this rom so far, very stable and quick... speaker volume is rather low.. tried volume + and still not good enough. Also when you go to recent calls and you hit the number or contact. the phone icon wont make the call it simply does nothing.

The low volume (to me) is inherent in all the aosp ROM's. You can try the neak kernel which has Wolfson audio controls through an app you can get in the play store.

The buttons in the call log are working as designed, you might wanna try clearing data and cache.

otisman

May 12, 2012
Devils kernel with devils app sound problem gone aloha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Reactions: robm1911

otisman

May 12, 2012
Oh buddy well worth it very good kernel but don't sell the bake in one short it too is good very smooth and silky but to fix sound you need to flash different kernel and it work great with ROM both tw and asop aloha Rob
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

robm1911

Nov 26, 2010
Weatherford Tx.

fezzy102

Nov 17, 2010
harrisburg,pa
Google Pixel 4 XL
like to see stock theme in lieu of current orange theme. Other than that rom is great so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

The orange is stock theme for AoCP.:)you can get 2000 diff. Color blue themes to apply with the theme chooser but I warn you the orange in AoCP runs deep. And is very hard to get rid. I know both ruger94 and myself got themes on the market that cover all of the orange .I'm just saying cause they were made to cover aocp and for the most part cover all aosp based ROMs . I'm just saying.lol glad your liking the ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

topgun303

Sep 19, 2010
springfield va
The orange is stock theme for AoCP.:)you can get 2000 diff. Color blue themes to apply with the theme chooser but I warn you the orange in AoCP runs deep. And is very hard to get rid. I know both ruger94 and myself got themes on the market that cover all of the orange .I'm just saying cause they were made to cover aocp and for the most part cover all aosp based ROMs . I'm just saying.lol glad your liking the ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Because orrange theme runs deep into the rom, I am afraid applying difderent theme will cause FC down the road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

abovenbeyond

Apr 16, 2007
SoCal
Modem Dropping

Hi Guys, I really enjoy this rom... but I seem to be having connection issues...
What I am wondering is what other modems can I safely try which will work fine with this rom?

I also have a strange thing happening that I am shocked to not have heard anyone else report... I did a clean install, and even a clean and double wipe install a second time, issue is still persistant... Here is what happens...

When I either plug in, or unplug the usb cable (either charger or to pc) I get a siren sound played and it will not stop until another sound is played or I reboot the phone. I am assuming it is simply the sound file playing cause its charging, or unplugged so not charging... but its not just a lil "ding" or whatever... it plays non stop.

Last edited:

robm1911

Nov 26, 2010
Weatherford Tx.
Hi Guys, I really enjoy this rom... but I seem to be having connection issues.. Meaning at random times for instance I will be on FB and all of a sudden I will get the message "no internet connection" but then sometimes it will reconnect, others I will have to reboot. It has affected txting too, either not receiving pics, or at times not sending them... or large messages converted to data. But none the less it has happened now enough times and in places I know I normally would have data.

What I am wondering is, what other modems can I safely try which will work fine with this rom?

Its prolly not gonna be a modem issue, since no modem is flashed with the ROM you still have the same modem you had before that worked. First thing I would try is changing your APN to the ATT or ATT LTE.

Reactions: fezzy102

deathskater

Apr 4, 2012

robm1911

Nov 26, 2010
Weatherford Tx.
[KERNEL][27.7][AOSP&SAMMY][APP/OTA/AUDIO] N.E.A.K. Note2 - Free Yourself! (v2.1x definetely not working Got bootloop at Samsung galaxy logo...

I had that happen before on another ROM before we released aocp. So just a suggestion, reflash the ROM and gapps then after you enter in your Google info go back into recovery and flash the kernel. Neak seems to install better on a fresh install.

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
Hi Guys, I really enjoy this rom... but I seem to be having connection issues...
What I am wondering is what other modems can I safely try which will work fine with this rom?

I also have a strange thing happening that I am shocked to not have heard anyone else report... I did a clean install, and even a clean and double wipe install a second time, issue is still persistant... Here is what happens...

When I either plug in, or unplug the usb cable (either charger or to pc) I get a siren sound played and it will not stop until another sound is played or I reboot the phone. I am assuming it is simply the sound file playing cause its charging, or unplugged so not charging... but its not just a lil "ding" or whatever... it plays non stop.

I'm running K7 modem fine. Where I'm at, it's worked the best on every ROM I've flashed.

I cranked my sound up and plugged in usb to PC and there's no sound at all.
I ran through the settings, (real quick) and didn't see anywhere that would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    note2-7.0.png

We Are Proud To Introduce Our Latest Efforts.
    AoCP 7.1 {4.4.2} for I317

This is compiled from Jellybean 4.4 source
    For the Samsung Galaxy Note II i317

It is the Android Open Collective Project.

Many thanks goes to:
    Google for the base
    CyanogenMod for getting it running on our devices

Features

Set individual notifications in Contacts
    HALO support (Download from Google Play)
    Active display
    Collective Icon Pack
    Call block list
    Propmodder
    Each alarm has its own selectable ringtone
    Notification row transparency
    Circle and square battery color changer
    Center clock and date
    Change clock color
    CyanogenMods LockClock
    CyanogenMods Apollo music player
    DSP Manager
    Custom notification drawer background
    Privacy guard
    Quiet time, select a time when the phone ringer will be turned back on
    Ir Blaster support
    Selinux
    And more...

HOW TO INSTALL

You must be on the latest TWRP 2.6.3.1

1. Factory Data reset
    2. Wipe Dalvik
    3. Format System
    4. Install AoCP-71-i317.zip from SD card
    5. Flash your favorite Gapps package right after
    6. Reboot the device
    7. Enter Google info
    8. Enjoy while resisting the urge to fistpump like an idiot!

Downloads Newest on Top

AoCP 7.2 Final
    7.2 Mirror
    Changelog

Added active display
    Fixed location settings
    Revised theme
    Fixed wifi priority
    Other improvements

AoCP 7.1
    7.1 Mirror

Credits
    Google
    Cyanogen-Mod
    The Collective Team
    Johnsondr80
    crt60
    Fezzy102
    Ruger94
    ee23hd2
    flappjaxxx
    joedv
    Slimrom
    CameleonOS
    Roman Nurik
    MiCode
    Molon Labe
    Mortem Tuam
    LiquidSmooth
    (For the propmodder source)

*The Collective source on github*

As always we are not responsible if you bork your device
    Due to the ever growing demand of life and the fact, the development team
    has pretty much dwindled to 3 Collective members working on the project.
    I am sad to say, this will be the final release of AoCP by the current active Collective team members. It has been a great 3 years, and I want to thank everyone that supported all of the Collective projects, from Fusion, to Legend and last but not least AoCP.
    There are plenty of great developers working hard to keep your phones current and I hope you give them the courtesy and respect for their countless hours of time and hard work.
    Who knows, maybe someday AoCP may return with new talent.
    Thanks again for your support.
    ~The Collective~
    Then next level it is, op updated to AoCP 7.1 Happy flashing:cool:

BTW be sure to go by crt60's thread here and fezzy102's thread here and spank their thanks buttons, these two are the ones building source for this awesome ROM.
    6.4 Is live in the OP, happy flashing!!!

Thank you, drive thru please.