[THEME] NexTheme for Fission 2.4.3

Search This thread

draya1986

Aug 2, 2010
This is a port of Manup456's Nextheme for the Droid2. You must be rooted, deodexed, and have Koush's Bootstrapper to install.

I'm not responsible for whatever happens to your phone. Do a backup and use at your own risk!!

Fission 2.4.3: http://www.droid2files.com/themes/NexTheme_Final_Fission_2.4.3.zip

1. Download file and place on the root of your SD card.
2. Use Koush's Bootstrapper to reboot into recovery.
3. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard.
4. Install NexTheme.
5. Enjoy!

nex1.png

nex2.png

nextheme wallpaper: http://droid2.mw2team757.com/images/nextheme_wallpaper.jpg

If you like what I do for this community, feel free to buy me a redbull =P

Last edited:

skinney

Jun 14, 2010
Allentown, PA
Anyone else having issues as far as getting duplicate SMS? I even tried to i install CHOMP and its giving the SMS 3 times. Any Idea? I did wipe before installing theme.

GoPackGo

Sep 12, 2010
Dialer

When I try to dial a number it always does the number above it. Example: if I want to dial 7, I would have to press 6, if I wanted to dial 2 I would have to press 1. I dont know if thats what you fixed with the dialer above but if it is, the link doesnt work. also, how would I update the theme after its installed?

kwheel596

Jun 3, 2010
Chesapeake, VA
When I try to dial a number it always does the number above it. Example: if I want to dial 7, I would have to press 6, if I wanted to dial 2 I would have to press 1. I dont know if thats what you fixed with the dialer above but if it is, the link doesnt work. also, how would I update the theme after its installed?

I never had that issue, but you just flash the new file over the old one in order to update

hyatari

Apr 2, 2010
Sync icon just left of wifi icon in notification bar is always showing even when not syncing anything.

draya1986

Aug 2, 2010

Never had that problem. I'm on the nextheme now and it's working for me. No idea what you did :p

Top Liked Posts