[Q] Help with Sony Ericsson Wallpapers !!!!!

Search This thread

Jack Shepard

Aug 19, 2011
Hello!

I mentioned wallpapers, because I need to know how to access the Sony Ericsson still wallpapers, I mean how to access them using Gallery, like if I want to send them to my PC.

I actually want to merge this wallpaper with an androidified me. Any ideas for how to do that? I thing I can't do this using the phone, so I will use Adobe Photoshop in PC to crop out the android and then merge it with the wallpaper. Any ideas are most welcome.

Thank you.

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend
What the hell is this root, flash, reboot stuff?
I don't understand, can anyone explain?

Root -- It's kinda like the Administrator account on a PC, only with even more power
Flash -- Installing a signed rom (OS) on your play using flashtool (Locked or unlocked bootloader) or installing a custom rom using adb (command line interface) (Unlocked bootloader only)
Reboot -- Just like a pc, turning off and on (with root, you can do it with a button press)

and I just searched the for them, and i have no clue where they are (they are not a .png or .jpg which are my two guesses) anybody else have any idea where the stock wallpapers are stored?
Sent from my R800x using XDA App

Last edited:

Jack Shepard

Aug 19, 2011
Root -- It's kinda like the Administrator account on a PC, only with even more power
Flash -- Installing a signed rom (OS) on your play using flashtool (Locked or unlocked bootloader) or installing a custom rom using adb (command line interface) (Unlocked bootloader only)
Reboot -- Just like a pc, turning off and on (with root, you can do it with a button press)

and I just searched the for them, and i have no clue where they are (they are not a .png or .jpg which are my two guesses) anybody else have any idea where the stock wallpapers are stored?
Sent from my R800x using XDA App
Thank you for defining the terms.
So in the end Root and Flash are ways to mess up the OS, and Reboot is simply on and off?

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend
Thank you for defining the terms.
So in the end Root and Flash are ways to mess up the OS, and Reboot is simply on and off?

Yupp

Also, rooting and flashing can mess up an OS (or your phone), but as long as you're careful, you shouldn't have too much to worry about (if you wanna err on the side of caution, and feel like you don't want it, don't feel pressured into it)

Last edited: